Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigeria Treasury Bill/risk And Interest Rate Of Investing There. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Treasury Bill/risk And Interest Rate Of Investing There. (11447 Views)

Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Treasury Bill/risk And Interest Rate Of Investing There. by Solomon198sss: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2011
How safety is it and how can i invest my money there/interest rate?
Re: Nigeria Treasury Bill/risk And Interest Rate Of Investing There. by Solomon198sss: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2011
Nigeria plans to sell 132.06 billion naira ($838.21 million) in 91-, 182- and 364-day treasury bills next week at its regular debt auction, the central bank said. The regulator said it will sell 39.27 billion naira in 91-day paper, 45 billion naira in 182-day treasury bills and 47.78 billion naira in 364-day bills next Wednesday, using the Dutch auction system. "The bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction," the bank said late on Thursday in a public notice. Nigeria, sub-Saharan Africa's second biggest economy after South Africa, issues treasury bills regularly as part of measures to reduce money supply, curb inflation and help lenders manage their liquidity.

(1) (Reply)

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas / Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? / Nigeria’s Stocks Among World’s Best-performers In 4 Months – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.