Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd (27087 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws Β£100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) / Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Otulented: 10:01am On Mar 14
Wahala de sleep, iyanga de wake am
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Diligence: 10:01am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
How this Burnaboy still maintain decency and discipline with women despite his rough lifestyle still amaze me while some of his fellow artists are busy spreading their seeds recklessly everywhere.

His Rock has been The Mother with his Sisters/Siblings with zeriouz vetting of every every who wants to come close. He also played a role by allowing them 'protect' him at all cost & by all means!
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by bassdow: 10:01am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
How this Burnaboy still maintain decency and discipline with women despite his rough lifestyle still amaze me while some of his fellow artists are busy spreading their seeds recklessly everywhere.

How many of those others get dem MaMa as manager ?

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Ofadaman(m): 10:02am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Being an alpha male and a redpiller are two different things.
My twins are both alpha males, but one is redpill and the other is not.
I am redpill and alpha male and I don't womanize, Please understand that being a redpill doesnt translate to womanizing

Lol,saying your are redpill or alpha is a good way to identify simps who are neither redpill or alpha. Lol, it's fruity for an alpha to come out to say they alpha. You enter a room and you know the alpha alphas don't come out to say they alpha that what wanabees do .. and the length you go to explain this, just shows how unalpha you are ..lol

, lol, fuckig weirdos everywhere suffering from low testosterone.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by KosiGee(m): 10:04am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

What if his little tadpoles got nothing in them. You can plant hectares of farmland and the seeds would not germinate. It’s not by muscles.

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by KingDash09(m): 10:04am On Mar 14
NIGGA gay
EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by GenFunction: 10:05am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
So a man can't be disciplined unless he's not fertile? Escuse for recklessness
Asin ehn,leave that persn ashawo dey her eye
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by blowjohn(m): 10:05am On Mar 14
See as some people dey tag themselves alpha male and redpiller.
Soon them go turn to transgendered and caterpillars.

If trouble come now them no fit manage am.

Like say them get two heads.

Weirdos
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by scoobyblogspot(m): 10:06am On Mar 14
joseph1832:
how nice of him.

He should have thrown SK or Loud, I'm sure some people in that crowd would love him more than they love their mothers.... grin

I see
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by sukkot: 10:06am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Well they are getting it all wrong.
Alpha males are like the predators of the jungle. Sex is cheap, any idiot with money can buy sex, one doesn't need to be an alpha male to get sex.
As a matter of fact no true alpha male takes pride in cheap sex.
in fact being an alpha male is determined by how you control other men not how you control women. People who delight in controlling women , the supposedly weaker vessel, are beta males.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Sangoamadioha1: 10:23am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Alpha males are like the predators of the jungle. Sex is cheap, any idiot with money can buy sex, one doesn't need to be an alpha male to get sex.

Small kid defining concepts he knows nothing about.
An alpha male is a man in control of his affairs, he dominates his environment.
A red piller is a man who is wise to the antics of the the opposite gender and does not fall for their manipulations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

Do you work for him? You know too much about him to be ordinary online fan.

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:25am On Mar 14
sukkot:
in fact being an alpha male is determined by how you control other men not how you control women. People who delight in controlling women , the supposedly weaker vessel, are beta males.
Thank for giving a better explanation.
The younger generation are trying so hard to redefine it there by making a mockery of it.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by caye(m): 10:26am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

Trust me, the elites of the western music industry may have "touched" him.
He could be a bi- now.
Ask Usher vs pdiddy
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by EreluRoz: 10:28am On Mar 14
Acidosis:

For the fact that he's not breeding babies everywhere is enough proof
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Bullfallo(m): 10:29am On Mar 14
Being a redpiller doesn’t mean you are womanizing. Infact it put you in control from manipulation from the opposite gender. Impregnating women up and down is a choice and has nothing to do with being a redpiller.

In fact the more you are a redpiller the more you stay away from Nigeria women.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:30am On Mar 14
Sangoamadioha1:

Small kid defining concepts he knows nothing about.
An alpha male is a man in control of his affairs, he dominates his environment.
A red piller is a man who is wise to the antics of the the opposite gender and does not fall for their manipulations.
I don't wanna believe you are calling me a kid.
You actually haven't said anything different from what I had said

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Justiceleague1: 10:31am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
I never knew discipline has anything to do with being an alpha male because men with numerous women are being termed as alpha by redpillers
🌽ist yaff throw quote 😁
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:32am On Mar 14
olatade:

Na virgin alpha male you be grin grin grin

I just said I have a set of twins.
Or you are one of those who feel that sleeping around is what defines an alpha male?
Lol
You are just a cheap man, not an alpha

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:35am On Mar 14
Bullfallo:
Being a redpiller doesn’t mean you are womanizing. Infact it put you in control from manipulation from the opposite gender. Impregnating women up and down is a choice and has nothing to do with being a redpiller.

In fact the more you are a redpiller the more you stay away from Nigeria women.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by pocohantas(f): 10:36am On Mar 14
Acidosis:

She doesn't need to. Did we work for Tuface, Davido and Wizkid to see their handiwork?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Sangoamadioha1: 10:36am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Lol.
Kidssss.
I wasnt trying to prove anything.
I was trying to explain to the young man.
Unfortunately your I.Q is way too low to comprehend what exactly was happening.
This wasn't us trying to show wer are alphas or not it was simply explaining to the young man and using myself as an example.
What do you young people do with your brains? Keep them in a box walk around around with empty heads?
Go and read how we started the discussion kid

Don't cover up, you were trying to describe a concept you only vaguely know about. Read what you wrote up there and tell me how it correlates with being an alpha male.
An empty head that is trying to form something he doesn't even know about, na wah o 😏

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:37am On Mar 14
Ofadaman:

Lol,saying your are redpill or alpha is a good way to identify simps who are neither redpill or alpha. Lol, it's fruity for an alpha to come out to say they alpha. You enter a room and you know the alpha alphas don't come out to say they alpha that what wanabees do .. and the length you go to explain this, just shows how unalpha you are ..lol

, lol, fuckig weirdos everywhere suffering from low testosterone.

Lol.
Kidssss.
I wasnt trying to prove anything.
I was trying to explain to the young man.
Unfortunately your I.Q is way too low to comprehend what exactly was happening.
This wasn't us trying to show wer are alphas or not it was simply explaining to the young man and using myself as an example.
What do you young people do with your brains? Keep them in a box walk around around with empty heads?
Go and read how we started the discussion kid

Slowpoke
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:38am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
I never knew discipline has anything to do with being an alpha male because men with numerous women are being termed as alpha by redpillers

They are still alphas.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by GloriousGbola: 10:40am On Mar 14
sukkot:

My man sukkot.

So where do our redpillers fall in as they are aspiring to control women - gamma males? πŸ€”
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Sangoamadioha1: 10:41am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

I don't wanna believe you are calling me a kid.
You actually haven't said anything different from what I had said

You reasoning was actually childish. Mind you being a father doesn't mean you are mature. A 17 year old boy that lose guard can become the father of triplets 😏
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:41am On Mar 14
Sangoamadioha1:

Don't cover up, you were trying to describe a concept you only vaguely know about. Read what you wrote up there and tell me how it correlates with being an alpha male.
An empty head that is trying to form something he doesn't even know about, na wah o 😏
I am responsible for what I write.
I can't take responsibility for your inability to comprehend.
It's not my responsibility to make you intelligent.
If you go back to the too you would see that you only expantiated on what I said earlier.
But you brain doesn't tell that too.
You obviously didnt even follow from the start.
You just jumped in like a monkey
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Afriifa(m): 10:43am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Flesh and Blood Did not Reveal this to u

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Exousiang01: 10:44am On Mar 14
Sangoamadioha1:

You reasoning was actually childish. Mind you being a father doesn't mean you are mature. A 17 year old boy that lose guard can become the father of triplets 😏
Alriht now I know I am talking to a kid.
I don't see where this whole being a father and being matured comes into the conversation, so bringing other issues up when you have been boxed in and just what defines childish.

Not gonna respond to you again.
I don't engage in conversation with kids who jump around.
What has being a father got to do with this discussion?
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Sangoamadioha1: 10:48am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

I am responsible for what I write.
I can't take responsibility for your inability to comprehend.
It's not my responsibility to make you intelligent.
If you go back to the too you would see that you only expantiated on what I said earlier.
But you brain doesn't tell that too.
You obviously didnt even follow from the start.
You just jumped in like a monkey

Ogbeni, hide your tail and slink away. You should be grateful i just schooled you for free in this harsh economy.
If you feel your argument aligns with mine then you are quite dumb for not being able to express yourself better, no offense (apologies to Daniel Regha)😁
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Sangoamadioha1: 10:50am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Alriht now I know I am talking to a kid.
I don't see where this whole being a father and being matured comes into the conversation, so bringing other issues up when you have been boxed in and just what defines childish.

[/b]Not gonna respond to you again.[b]
I don't engage in conversation with kids who jump around.
What has being a father got to do with this discussion?

Check where you were reminding one guy up there that you are a father to twins.

At the bolded, I thought you said you were an alpha male. Is this how you dominate your environment πŸ˜‚
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by sukkot: 10:53am On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

My man sukkot.

So where do our redpillers fall in as they are aspiring to control women - gamma males? πŸ€”
buahaha redpillers are just petulant hurt adult children throwing tantrums πŸ˜„

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers / I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.