Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd (27085 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) / Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Lovelyn451(f): 10:54am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
How this Burnaboy still maintain decency and discipline with women despite his rough lifestyle still amaze me while some of his fellow artists are busy spreading their seeds recklessly everywhere.

he's not a typical yoruba guy, only yorubas do that nonsense, check
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by EreluRoz: 10:58am On Mar 14
Lovelyn451:
he's not a typical yoruba guy, only yorubas do that nonsense, check
Truly you are right, Yoruba men are promiscuous and I won't even deny it. Spreading their seeds everywhere means nothing to majority of them. I like Igbo men more, they are more family oriented and always protect the interest of their family. This is just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by CorrectionFLuid: 10:59am On Mar 14
Hezzyluv:
grin

Good job by that dude. Throwing that jacket in the crowd will cause stampede.

No. He will have to repay from his pocket.
Most of these clothings are borrowed by the stylists. Not to say Burna cant afford it tho.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Segzy19: 10:59am On Mar 14
Through the guidance of his wise mother 2ho never left him.... If not, those girls would have gotten him

EreluRoz:
How this Burnaboy still maintain decency and discipline with women despite his rough lifestyle still amaze me while some of his fellow artists are busy spreading their seeds recklessly everywhere.

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by CorrectionFLuid: 11:02am On Mar 14
Ajoray:
That thing wey this YouTuber talk for this roughly 10 seconds video no dey necessary a swear shocked

Anyways wetin concern the stylist with Burna's jacket, na him get jacket?

Shey na the same guy wey dey hold am for another video be this? This stylist get wahala oh

Neither of them get the jacket. The stylists borrow these clothes to do their job. And return them after. If anything happens to the clothes, the stylists pay out of their pocket. Not to say the artists can't afford the clothings tho
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Morbeta11(m): 11:05am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

Cos his mother is the pillar behind him and with good grip on him.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Treadway: 11:06am On Mar 14
All staged.

Why would his stylist be that poised? How many of such occurrence have you seen happen on stage? Except of course the jacket belongs to the stylist, in which case he still wouldn't stop the act in that moment, as he would just demand for a replacement after the show.

Staged!
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Daniluv1(m): 11:12am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

The reason his mum stays close to him from making mistakes
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Ofadaman(m): 11:15am On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Lol.
Kidssss.
I wasnt trying to prove anything.
I was trying to explain to the young man.
Unfortunately your I.Q is way too low to comprehend what exactly was happening.
This wasn't us trying to show wer are alphas or not it was simply explaining to the young man and using myself as an example.
What do you young people do with your brains? Keep them in a box walk around around with empty heads?
Go and read how we started the discussion kid

Slowpoke

Low, your response is so fruity .
Low testosterone problem maybe?
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by EEIA: 11:20am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Maybe you should visit their thread to see things for yourself
You should beware that Ereluroz is a frustrated Nigerian Evening Newspaper.

cool
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Raylight2(m): 11:29am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

If he takes care of all the 100 women, you won't hear a beep from them. Na who leave one for the other dem dey blow e name up and down.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Zetty177x: 12:12pm On Mar 14
Exousiang01:

Well they are getting it all wrong.
Alpha males are like the predators of the jungle. Sex is cheap, any idiot with money can buy sex, one doesn't need to be an alpha male to get sex.
As a matter of fact no true alpha male takes pride in cheap sex.

Wetin be alpha male again? Indomie generation nor go kee me..always having their terms
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Acidosis(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
For the fact that he's not breeding babies everywhere is enough proof

Ohh... I see. You defined responsibility and decency by the number of babies out there not the number of sex or casual sex? Interesting.

Make I no talk before they'll accuse me of dragging BBNaija female contestants 😅😅
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Bellotelli: 12:23pm On Mar 14
Hezzyluv:
grin

Good job by that dude. Throwing that jacket in the crowd will cause stampede.
Abi the stylist don book the jacket keep, and baba want throway the jacket under the influence of shayo.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14
pocohantas:

She doesn't need to. Did we work for Tuface, Davido and Wizkid to see their handiwork?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must show face. Burna's biggest fan 🤣🤣
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by NOwazobia: 12:28pm On Mar 14
mytime24:
I d'nt like his music
Same boat here. Not even one track.

Well, largely, Nigerian music irks me.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Acidosis(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Truly you are right, Yoruba men are promiscuous and I won't even deny it. Spreading their seeds everywhere means nothing to majority of them. I like Igbo men more, they are more family oriented and always protect the interest of their family. This is just the bitter truth

Flavour is Yoruba? Where you dey when Flavour was sampling beauty queens? Ops, I forgot... You're a Gen Zee 🤣
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Mar 14
Acidosis:

You must show face. Burna's biggest fan 🤣🤣

I have to come defend him o. I give it to him. Burna stays away from women trouble.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14
pocohantas:

I have to come defend him o. I give it to him. Burna stays away from women trouble.

Ah.. Very impressive of you. I need a Poco in my life wink
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by SaturnNick(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

Na him mama dey help am
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by EreluRoz: 2:58pm On Mar 14
Acidosis:

Flavour is Yoruba? Where you dey when Flavour was sampling beauty queens? Ops, I forgot... You're a Gen Zee 🤣
We are talking from general perspective. Igbo men are more disciplined than Yoruba men
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by Twoclans(f): 5:08pm On Mar 14
Just mention Burna and kwin Poco will show up. grin grin

Everytime I want to say what is on my mind regarding Burna ,I will give myself a knock on the head .I don't want pocohantas trouble . grin grin

pocohantas:

She doesn't need to. Did we work for Tuface, Davido and Wizkid to see their handiwork?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by BlaqT: 5:19pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

..you sure say em thing fit gev woman bele ni
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Mar 14
Twoclans:
Just mention Burna and kwin Poco will show up. grin grin

Everytime I want to say what is on my mind regarding Burna ,I will give myself a knock on the head .I don't want pocohantas trouble . grin grin

I am usually scared to view these topics too, because I don't like seeing him get insulted. So it isn't just you knocking your head. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by ewaoluwa13n: 8:31pm On Mar 14
The motherThe mother...
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by meobizy(f): 12:49am On Mar 15
Either Burna does stupid things when high or the stylist had the jacket in mind for when the show ends.
Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by 9jaRealist: 11:14am On Mar 15
Omicronvaccine:
The Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried To Stop Him From Throwing His Jacket To The Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHS0p8Pux9Q?si=sGWwKIamI8UBjPoL

That’s NOT Burna’s stylist….
His stylist is his sister Romani.
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of Mercy Aigbe / "In Bed With Beverly": Beverly Osu Launches Bedroom Show / I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.