Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) (20566 Views)

Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Kosisochukwu12: 7:32am On Mar 14
Honourable Ali Bukar Dalori, the Deputy National Chairman North of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has distributed ₦100 million cash to residents in Maiduguri.

Dalori said the gesture is aimed at supporting the less privileged and vulnerable during the holy month of Ramadan.

According to him, the funds are also intended to provide essential assistance to those in need, particularly in the Maiduguri metropolis.

He said the decision to distribute the funds in cash is to ensure swift and direct assistance reaches those who require it most effectively.

The APC chieftain expressed hope that the initiative will bring relief to numerous households, providing them with the means to meet their basic needs during Ramadan

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/ramadan-apc-deputy-national-chairman-distributes-%e2%82%a6100-million-cash-for-maiduguri-residents/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 7:34am On Mar 14
grin grin.

They refused to work. Waiting for Niger Delta money to worship after destroying crates of beer & still getting allocations from taxes paid on thesame beer.

Looting money upandan without production

Apc is a curse to mankind

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by ambale(m): 7:37am On Mar 14
So na the 100m sits for their middle or he dey somewhere else.

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by EreluRoz: 7:40am On Mar 14
The northerners are actually reaching out to the needy and that's commendable. I just want everyone to be happy, I pray to God to intervene and save our country from the hands of akpabio and the rest of them spoiling asiwaju's government.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:43am On Mar 14
Kosisochukwu12:
Honourable Ali Bukar Dalori, the Deputy National Chairman North of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has distributed ₦100 million cash to residents in Maiduguri.

Dalori said the gesture is aimed at supporting the less privileged and vulnerable during the holy month of Ramadan.

According to him, the funds are also intended to provide essential assistance to those in need, particularly in the Maiduguri metropolis.

He said the decision to distribute the funds in cash is to ensure swift and direct assistance reaches those who require it most effectively.

The APC chieftain expressed hope that the initiative will bring relief to numerous households, providing them with the means to meet their basic needs during Ramadan.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/ramadan-apc-deputy-national-chairman-distributes-%e2%82%a6100-million-cash-for-maiduguri-residents/
Is this news true or propaganda?

I ask because isn't it against the law for an individual to have in his or her possession nothing less than 5 million Naira in cash?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:52am On Mar 14
Wait......I been think say na crates of Three Crown milk dem surround like that...........

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Babangidapikin: 7:53am On Mar 14
Money Laundering I see here ... But like Animal Farm Efcc no go correct this...at least advice him to do transfer ...I know some terrain in the North is difficult but why take pictures... You encourage others..

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by crossfm: 8:16am On Mar 14
Hehehe.

Hunger in the land.

These people am seeing in this pictures really need the help.

Make them take this one hold body.

Nigerian politicians know what they are doing. They impoverish you so much,then turn around to give you crumbs.

They understand that if they empower you meaningfully,you can't be manipulated in future cheesy tongue.
With these crumbs,you rely on them for life,and they use you as they want.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by chicfarmer: 8:21am On Mar 14
Babangidapikin:
Money Laundering I see here ... But like Animal Farm Efcc no go correct this...at least advice him to do transfer ...I know some terrain in the North is difficult but why take pictures... You encourage others..

You've said it all. The gesture is good considering the fact that many of the beneficiaries are poor and are unbanked. However this should be done behind camera.

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by obinna58(m): 8:36am On Mar 14
Nigeria is a joke

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by nairalee(m): 9:15am On Mar 14
Do u still have hope in this country? A country that prefers to burn money for today's pleasure than invest to develop the country

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:15am On Mar 14
Modified

SORTED, SOMEONE HERE CAME TO MY RESCUE.

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Beautifulday: 9:16am On Mar 14
joseph1832:
Is this news true or propaganda?

I ask because isn't it against the law for an individual to have in his or her possession nothing less than 5 million Naira in cash?

The law wey apply to you, no apply to some. No vex

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by alsudan: 9:16am On Mar 14
Nigeria is a crime scene under APC

Where's EFCC when you need them?

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:16am On Mar 14
Money laundering, stolen funds tongue

Contract kickbacks, wetin do cash transfer. When there are thousands of POS operators to dispense that cash.

Baba is looking for Governor undecided

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by meum: 9:16am On Mar 14
What a country!

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Beautifulday: 9:17am On Mar 14
chicfarmer:

You've said it all. The gesture is good considering the fact that many of the beneficiaries are poor and are unbanked. However this should be done behind camera.

Why should they not be banked? Any reason?

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:17am On Mar 14
wink

This is pure money laundering.
This criminal should be arrested, investigated and prosecuted.

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by malali: 9:17am On Mar 14
HARD TO KNOCK THE GESTURE AND EFFORT.

BUT THIS SCREAMS MONEY LAUNDERING, HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY OF THE "DEPUTY NORTH CHAIRMAN APC"

I THOUGHT CARDOSO WAS MAKING REFORMS, HOW DOES ONE PERSON WALK AROUND WITH 100 MILLION IN CASH.

WHEN THIS MAN NO LONGER HAS ACCESS TO STOLEN FUNDS, YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED THE KIDNAPPERS WANT, 40 TRILLION.

SECURITY AGENCIES, SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS MAN, SOURCE OF WEALTH, OTHER THAN BEING APC ?

DOES HE PAY TAXES ?

KUDOS FOR NOT BUYING GRAINS THOUGH !

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by tsephanyah(f): 9:17am On Mar 14
South east oil money
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by MT: 9:17am On Mar 14
Whose money?

His or our Commonwealth?

I can bet it's the latter.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by saddler: 9:18am On Mar 14
Government of sharing money while majority of the citizens reeks in abject poverty

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by nedekid: 9:18am On Mar 14
Just wondering what he does for a living. Busineses, factories, industries, consulting firm, etc.
Anyone has an idea?

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 9:18am On Mar 14
Hisense 58 inch TV or any 65 inch needed.. Personal japa sales abeg

Ps4 Needed.

Used ones..
Osogbo

If u have the two.. Mention me
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by omoredia: 9:18am On Mar 14
U steal 10 billion use 100m and religion cover up. Madness! God cannot be mocked. What a people sow is what they will reap. If u sow corruption u will reap corruption. Simple as that

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by BodyCount: 9:19am On Mar 14
What a funny EVIL COUNTRY.

FROM THE ₦500 million naira that APC-TINUBU-AKPABIO DISTRIBUTED,
THIS Abokì is giving out 100m

Wonderful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:19am On Mar 14
Wait. What!

All I need right now is 2 million naira to pay for my surgery.

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 9:19am On Mar 14
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin.

They refused to work. Waiting for Niger Delta money to worship after destroying crates of beer & still getting allocations from taxes paid on thesame beer.

Looting money upandan without production
Obi's words always ring true....

"We have a spending problem"......

The money is there

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:19am On Mar 14
Nice of him, for giving back.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:20am On Mar 14
Impunity.

This is how they hold the masses hostage, instead of empowering them to get this money themselves and contribute to the development of the state, you're sharing money to them. After the Ramadam what happens ?

Bayelsa Governorship: How The Winner Will Emerge - Daily Trust / None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Represents Aisha Buhari At West African College Of Nursing Event