Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) (20588 Views)

Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by looseweight: 9:20am On Mar 14
There is money is this country
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:21am On Mar 14
This is a direct breach of the money laundering act.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:22am On Mar 14
But money no dey o abi 😏
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by gabbasin: 9:23am On Mar 14
They will steal from the commonwealth and make the masses to suffer, then they offer to give the masses a fraction of their loot as a gesture of philanthropy, the f**lish and impoverished masses will now be hailing them for their 'kindness'
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by bionixs: 9:24am On Mar 14
Rubbish !!!! Nigerians are hard working people. We prefer getting it ourselves, we are not beggars.

Open the borders temporarily while you battle insecurity so that prices of food stuffs would come down. Whoever thought these politicians to control how the people eat or run their lives is very heartless
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 9:24am On Mar 14
Heffalump:
This is a direct breach of the money laundering act.
EFCC is blindfolded at moment
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Gbatse: 9:25am On Mar 14
If this particular news is true, then there is no wisdom in the life of the APC National Vice Chairman.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Mar 14
Okay... Simple question tho...

Where did this money come from??! What is the source of this amount of cash??!

I believe there are money laundering and financial laws/regulations which this very act has already breached.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 9:27am On Mar 14
obinna58:
Nigeria is a joke

It is truly a joke
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:27am On Mar 14
Beautifulday:

The law wey apply to you, no apply to some. No vex
Abeg help me beg am o.
"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others "

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Lovestrong(m): 9:30am On Mar 14
GOFRONT:
Wait......I been think say na crates of Three Crown milk dem surround like that...........
lol! There is time, go for medical checkup
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Lovestrong(m): 9:30am On Mar 14
Lovestrong:
lol! There is still time, go for medical checkup
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by reiddecuti: 9:30am On Mar 14
Nigeria is sick! Nigeria is handicap!!
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:32am On Mar 14
joseph1832:
Is this news true or propaganda?

I ask because isn't it against the law for an individual to have in his or her possession nothing less than 5 million Naira in cash?

Not true.

Or quote the Relevant Sections of the Law
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Lavor234: 9:33am On Mar 14
Sharing stipends and cornering the largesse, that is what the North thinks leadership is about. Why not building Digital labs, encouraging skill acquisition that will teach them to fish. No wonder we are broke as a nation

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:34am On Mar 14
See as hundred meter plenty...how one bili go be🤔🤔🤔
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:35am On Mar 14
Angelfrost:
Okay... Simple question tho...

Where did this money come from??! What is the source of this amount of cash??!

I believe there are money laundering and financial laws/regulations which this very act has already breached.

Boss, your questions are in order but as for the Laws regulating Cash possession, you can withdraw as much as you have in your Account so long you pay the necessary Cash Handling Charges.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by wanted222(m): 9:36am On Mar 14
backward people nobody dose this in the west where am from, distributing cash instead of empowering people and creating enabling environment where businesses can thrive. shit hole
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Mar 14
Lukuluku69:

Boss, your questions are in order but as for the Laws regulating Cash possession, you can withdraw as much as you have in your Account so long you pay the necessary Cash Handling Charges.

Okay Chief... Great point here.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by adecz: 9:39am On Mar 14
About 💲70K 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Calylove: 9:43am On Mar 14
Nice one but empowering the people would have been greater.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Damian911: 9:44am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
Wait. What!

All I need right now is 2 million naira to pay for my surgery.
Which surgery??
Wetin do you?
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by spiSeyi: 9:44am On Mar 14
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin.

They refused to work. Waiting for Niger Delta money to worship after destroying crates of beer & still getting allocations from taxes paid on thesame beer.

Looting money upandan without production
I don't support looting but Niger Delta can't survive without their food undecided can Niger Delta drink or eat their oyel grin . Meaning we all need each other
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by onadana: 9:44am On Mar 14
Why won't bandits demand for money if this kind of impunity can be shown.When can citizens withdraw N100m from bank,I thought there was a limit to cash withdrawal.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 9:45am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
The northerners are actually reaching out to the needy and that's commendable. I just want everyone to be happy, I pray to God to intervene and save our country from the hands of akpabio and the rest of them spoiling asiwaju's government.

Sit lazily and wait for God to come and do what He has equipped you to do for yourself. Akpabio is Tinubu's right hand man. He is doing exactly what Tinubu imposed him to do in the Senate on his behalf, and even you are one of Nigeria's many problems.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:47am On Mar 14
Damian911:
Which surgery??
Wetin do you?
Omo, dem say na one growth them wan remove from my spine.
Doctors are not ready to reduce the money at all.
I don't blame them shaa. Things are expensive.
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Pascal9: 9:48am On Mar 14
This country is joke, no body can become successful by becoming a begger
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 9:50am On Mar 14
spiSeyi:

I don't support looting but Niger Delta can't survive without their food undecided can Niger Delta drink or eat their oyel grin . Meaning we all need each other
Before the oil, Niger Delta was feeding themselves extremely well.

Leave that yarn
Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by ManDemMaCall(m): 9:54am On Mar 14
I have a neatly UK used Sony Bravia 43 inches Android tv.

Hit me up if you're interested .

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Alasanle: 9:57am On Mar 14
BarrElChapo:
Impunity.

This is how they hold the masses hostage, instead of empowering them to get this money themselves and contribute to the development of the state, you're sharing money to them. After the Ramadam what happens ?
which bank pay this volume of money to only one person, this country, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos) by Gboom: 9:59am On Mar 14
Babangidapikin:
Money Laundering I see here ... But like Animal Farm Efcc no go correct this...at least advice him to do transfer ...I know some terrain in the North is difficult but why take pictures... You encourage others..
You are very correct.
The reason why he won't transfer is just to show off that he is dashing his people money and for his people to be hailing him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) / Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.