Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija (27091 Views)

Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Reekado Banks: Ladies Don't Cook Or Do Dishes For Any Man If He's Not Your Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by pingpong1: 12:17pm On Mar 14
Now I understand Odumodu Black song. “If she no fu..., I she no su..., who go pay for her wig and handbag?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by 43Ronin: 12:19pm On Mar 14
Na so Linda ikeji been dey talk meanwhile she been dey collect prick, dey swallow sperm like water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by RodgersAkpafu: 12:59pm On Mar 14
Franzinni:
Ladies please better listen to her advise o... You know you don't know how to make money for yourself and will need to depend on a man to buy you $500 dollar hair and everything while you come on social media and claim boss babe...

You need to wait in your mothers house till the sultan of Brunei cone and propose to you with elon musk as his wingman

You go old!

I ran into an old female friend who I last saw in 2019, gosh this girl was gorgeous with perfect curves and just the right amount of flesh in the right places but she was very picky... Long story short... She was a shell of her self, all those eye candy had withered away, now her face was riddled with wrinkles she can't be more than 35 but she done old.

She started complaining about life and I felt for her... Because nah another woman teach her the non-sense wey skata her life so.... No boyfriend, no husband, living with her mother.... Sad

You do know that there are so many women exactly in her own situation
And are married with kids

At least she is "suffering" on her own
Those ones are suffering with kids they brought to the world.

Long story short
Your point no follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by usagee36: 1:01pm On Mar 14
I blame men who talk to this street vgly lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by finallybusy: 1:29pm On Mar 14
All they do is talk. Who’s this one again? This month, we’ll get another set of them. I don tire for the show. It lost relevance after Mercy Eke’s set. Na incels and ugly women dey watch the show these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by omoyeni37: 1:29pm On Mar 14
Sirchiboy:
Me that is earning 25k as a hotel waiter.
I am finished
You are not finished bro, the girl was just seeking media attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by Class01: 1:32pm On Mar 14
SoNature:
Mugu! Even girls dey find men wey dey earn 50k now and no man wan marry again. grin

Off the mic 🎤 !!!😂
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by darediamond(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14
Judgementa1:
Poverty mentality.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by darediamond(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14
Realdeals:
Stop playing, they will only continue to live in their illusions. The enablers of such mentality (parents) are to be blamed. Creating a life where they are not meant to suffer or struggle for anything.
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14
As if her father earn as much before marrying her mother. Useless olosho iranu😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by blueAgent(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14
Sirchiboy:
I am finished

You are not finished, Hope dey.

Just up your hustle legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by Teeklef(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14
RodgersAkpafu:

You do know that there are so many women exactly in her own situation
And are married with kids

At least she is "suffering" on her own
Those ones are suffering with kids they brought to the world.

Long story short
Your point no follow
The point go follow when she reach Menostop.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14
nlfpmod:
Nollywood actress and BBNaija star, Rachel Akowe's controversial statement has got people talking.

One of the worst things is to listen to some of those who call themselves celebrities that are not cerebral

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14
pocohantas:

This one would never sleep well again.
E pain am. grin grin

Indeed they are not plenty.
Minimum wage is still 30k afterall.
... Hi. Chat me up on WhatsApp.My phone got stolen at the site.
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by muelzik(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14
This one was obviously on some moli when she was making such statement.

Come to think of it, there are men who will gullibly lick her toes

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by OvertheTop(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14
Sirchiboy:
I am finished

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by SPAMBOX7: 4:56pm On Mar 14
Offpoint1:
Not all ladies were made to be wives. Some are for men sexual pleasures and satisfactions, some nuns, some prostitutes, some single moms, some wife material, some are possessions to display for occasions.

When people like this speaks, you know what category she belongs and who her audience are.

The truth is, reasonable men can spot these categories from the first day they spot you and you'll be treated accordingly.
Facts
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by BondRiv: 5:18pm On Mar 14
Imagine the entitlement. A lazy woman interested in a parasitic relationship. What happened to the hair God gave you? Everything about them is artificial, yet cannot work for it.

Shallow and shameless. Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by RodgersAkpafu: 5:28pm On Mar 14
Teeklef:

The point go follow when she reach Menostop.
Sometimes the more honorable thing to do
Is not to bring kids here at all.
Than to bring them to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by Omoalaji12: 5:52pm On Mar 14
These must be fo clout only, so whe is saying that N8000k monthly salary in Nigeria is not enough, so how much should we be earning then?
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by voizofone: 6:27pm On Mar 14
Do worry about me sister, let the ma come first
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by Banbanna(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14
😁👏Wow! You're so real unlike that dumb bimbo living in her own fantasy fool's paradise. Not with the present Nigerian reality, she don totally forget say na Nigeria she dey
ukaface:
Na e be say women no go marry again na
Like as if her father had that much when her mum married him
Some of these ladies that do BBL end up loosing their sense to their butt, wtf!
So in her head now that thing she said makes sense
My gender can be so rubbish sometimes
Firstly she should compare the statistics of men earning 800k that are single and ready for marriage to the statistics of women that are single and ready for marriage
Must every woman use wig

No be this girl wey her BBL nyash been Dey shift and fall for BBN house? Wey no even get Wetin to showcase for the house, forming stupid accent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by lekanation(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14
Take the advice and remain single forever grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by GideonOmach(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15
zsamorano:
I've done that... dropping CV there required money. I'm talking about the tfare and others. Can u help with their website?

https://findjobs.solnigeria.com/jobs/listjobs

https://icsjobportal.com/signup.php or ICSoutsourcing.com

workforceoutsource.alldayhr.com

Good luck!
Re: Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija by LOVEGINO(m): 12:44am On Mar 17
nlfpmod:
Nollywood actress and BBNaija star, Rachel Akowe's controversial statement has got people talking.

men should also go for virgin oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Recent Photos Of Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.