Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) (7059 Views)

'Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been Sworn In, If Government Had Followed Our Recommendati / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14
COMRADES, in order to prove your love to your wife or girlfriend make sure you kiss her first thing early in the morning

COMRADES, this is late Abba Kyari, the former chief of staff to former president Buhari. Kyari as we all know, was the de-factor president president during the tenure of Buhari from 2015-2020

He was one of those championing the secret northern-Nigeria agenda on Nigeria. His anointed candidate was the then 'senate president Ahmed Lawan'. He had all the resources to impose Lawan on Nigerians

However, as there was sudden turn of events, the strong man dies! And as fate may have it, today we have Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.
COMRADES, my questions are:
If the late chief of staff succeeded in either imposing Lawan or any other northern-muslim candidate on Nigerians, would Nigeria be better off today in terms of quality leadership delivery? Or we would still be gnashing our teeth in pains under the APC's rulership?

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by booblacain(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14
That man is not God and Lawal would have been bad for the country.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Rexymania(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14
That's a lie... Where was he when Buhari failed 2 times? Stop saying trash

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by samsononyilo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14
LoL, rubbish.
I voted Obi during the last presidential election, he was the better candidate, but I tell you what?? Tinubu is the greatest politician this country has ever seen😂😂
Fear that man, that man wouldn't have done shit, maybe he would have been in kirikiri by now...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Never4getU: 3:14pm On Mar 14
Melagros:
COMRADES, in order to prove your love to your wife or girlfriend make sure you kiss her first thing early in the morning

COMRADES, this is late Abba Kyari, the former chief of staff to former president Buhari. Kyari as we all know, was the de-factor president president during the tenure of Buhari from 2015-2020

He was one of those championing the secret northern-Nigeria agenda on Nigeria. His anointed candidate was the then 'senate president Ahmed Lawan'. He had all the resources to impose Lawan on Nigerians

However, as there was sudden turn of events, the strong man dies! And as fate may have it, today we have Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.
If the late chief of staff succeeded in either imposing Lawan or any other northern-muslim candidate on Nigerians, would Nigeria be better off today in terms of quality leadership delivery? Or we would still be gnashing our teeth in pains under the APC's rulership?

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much

Tinubu would have alienate him somehow. If u noticed during the primary, as some power play from the north almost denied him the presidency but what happened, he alienated them all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by OlujobaSamuel: 3:18pm On Mar 14
He is powerful within presidential circle, he isn't amongst the politicians, what will he use in negotiating with them?
Politicians believe themselves more than anyone else, even though they don't trust themselves.
Politics to a politician is a going concern, so they know they might need each other again, to an administrator, it's not, it's a do your bit while there and go away

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14
You go fear Ipob analysis grin grin grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Freak0: 3:33pm On Mar 14
Lol is he going to vote on behalf of everyone or what . Una just funny for this site grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by JAMO84: 3:40pm On Mar 14
Kyari wouldn't have been able to do anything, he didn't control the party delegates, the governors did, Tinubu had the governors support.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by StOla: 3:54pm On Mar 14
Kyari just like Buhari do not know anything about politics or political organizing.

Then as it affects Tinubu, that political titan is always 10steps ahead of his adversaries.

The only way to have stopped Tinubu is to stop democratic politics.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Iceberg3: 3:58pm On Mar 14
Thunda faya all apc

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Depriest2020: 4:19pm On Mar 14
Even 10 of Kyari's wouldn't have stopped Tinubu.

Immediately Tinubu declared Emi Lokan, even heaven took note.

There's power in declaration.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Wizdom0091: 4:24pm On Mar 14
When I saw the headline I was surprised who could the person before I clicked on the post it doned on me that "if the man was alive" that can only be Kyari.

Op you right, very right. If he was alive and Tinubu became president then it could have being a miracle with 10% possibility

4 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Offpointng: 4:26pm On Mar 14
Abba kyari was still alive when Buhari saw Tinubu was his only way to being President. My question is, why didn't he go meet Kyari for help instead of Tinubu??

Tinubu for put Kyari inside water bottle lock troway key

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by socialmediaman: 4:32pm On Mar 14
booblacain:
That man is not God and Lawal would have been bad for the country.

You mean there’s a level lower than where Nigerians are currently with Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by LordIsaac(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14
A billion percent seconded!

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Melagros(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14
Wizdom0091:
When I saw the headline I was surprised who could the person before I clicked on the post it doned on me that "if the man was alive" that can only be Kyari.

Op you right, very right. If he was alive and Tinubu became president then it could have being a miracle with 10% possibility
You're a good political analyst
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by pazu(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14
How and why is this post. Tell us the benefits and advantages.You can enjoy 24/7 power supply with solar inverter and also monitor your house or business with CCTV Camara. Call PS Electrical Engineering services for installation 08060660618(PH, ABIA, IMO, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM ETC)
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Olachase(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14
Melagros:

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much
sometimes anything that want to block Ur way god take it out

Buh wait are you saying after this man no any other strong person from the north, Una go just come online day type rubbish with free 20MB way MTN dash una undecided undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by colestephan86: 6:06pm On Mar 14
Melagros:

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much
Now u admit SE votes is not enough to stop Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Keegan: 6:16pm On Mar 14
colestephan86:

Now u admit SE votes is not enough to stop Tinubu.

Dey mind dem.

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14
Olachase:
sometimes anything that want to block Ur way god take it out

Buh wait are you saying after this man no any other strong person from the north, Una go just come online day type rubbish with free 20MB way MTN dash una undecided undecided
Oh, you mean mtn gives you and your father free mb in order to access nairaland? I never knew that you are from a poor background until now that you exposed yourself
By the way, I don't have time for kids
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by EmiloCorn: 10:57pm On Mar 14
Depriest2020:
Even 10 of Kyari's wouldn't have stopped Tinubu.

Immediately Tinubu declared Emi Lokan, even heaven took note.

There's power in declaration.

I love this. Very inspirational. smiley

All our rigging, snatching, grabbing & running, harassment of voters due to freshness and skin tone etc were all done with the blessing of whoever blesses the power of the tongue cool

I'm so proud to be a CoRn chewer after reading this. You should join our group. You will make quick ascension within our ranks and soon be chewing both CoRn & CuB 🌽

DM ASAP

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Raylight2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14
Melagros:

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much

So where is he now?
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Successdude(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14
samsononyilo:
LoL, rubbish.
I voted Obi during the last presidential election, he was the better candidate, but I tell you what?? Tinubu is the greatest politician this country has ever seen😂😂
Fear that man, that man wouldn't have done shit, maybe he would have been in kirikiri by now...

Greatest as in

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Successdude(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14
Freak0:
Lol is he going to vote on behalf of everyone or what . Una just funny for this site grin

Ok, u still think say na voting put Tinubu there ........

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Cmanforall: 11:24pm On Mar 14
StOla:
Kyari just like Buhari do not know anything about politics or political organizing.

Then as it affects Tinubu, that political titan is always 10steps ahead of his adversaries.

The only way to have stopped Tinubu is to stop democratic politics .

Merger

If any of the top three agreed to merge, it would have been a different story

The same way, PDP would have remained in power if not that other strong political parties merged

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by NewDea4: 11:46pm On Mar 14
Melagros:

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much

Believe me dude, anyone apart from these incorrigible fellows from AD/ACN would've served Nigeria better.

You can see even a certified dunce like Buhari is going down into history as a genius, compared with the worthless highwaymen from Lagos

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by ednut1(m): 12:46am On Mar 15
How exactly would he have stopped Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by stonemasonn: 2:36am On Mar 15
He had all these agendas and went for covid treatment in Tinubu's Lagos
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by 9japride(m): 3:27am On Mar 15
Melagros:

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much
[color=#006600][/color]

Is he more powerful than Tinubu? Leave talk, Tinubu pass him 1000x.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / 2019 Election Is About The Survival Of Nigeria - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.