Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) (7061 Views)

'Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been Sworn In, If Government Had Followed Our Recommendati / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:00am On Mar 15
Who is kyari were tinubu dey?...the fear of tinubu is the beginning of wisdoms!!!
Melagros:
COMRADES, in order to prove your love to your wife or girlfriend make sure you kiss her first thing early in the morning

COMRADES, this is late Abba Kyari, the former chief of staff to former president Buhari. Kyari as we all know, was the de-factor president president during the tenure of Buhari from 2015-2020

He was one of those championing the secret northern-Nigeria agenda on Nigeria. His anointed candidate was the then 'senate president Ahmed Lawan'. He had all the resources to impose Lawan on Nigerians

However, as there was sudden turn of events, the strong man dies! And as fate may have it, today we have Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.
COMRADES, my questions are:
If the late chief of staff succeeded in either imposing Lawan or any other northern-muslim candidate on Nigerians, would Nigeria be better off today in terms of quality leadership delivery? Or we would still be gnashing our teeth in pains under the APC's rulership?

Distinguished COMRADES
Thank you very much
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Karlifate: 6:03am On Mar 15
Says who

Even Mallam Mamman Daura that's more powerful than Abba Kari had little to no influence in the 2019 & the 2023 elections.

BTW, where's Boss Mustapha that became a household name during COVID-19 lockdown

That should tell you something about the Nigerian polity.
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Olachase(m): 7:20am On Mar 15
Melagros:

Oh, you mean mtn gives you and your father free mb in order to access nairaland? I never knew that you are from a poor background until now that you exposed yourself
By the way, I don't have time for kids
you don't have time for kids, buh you have time to preach bad news

Ókon yín óni balé 😄😄

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by Authoreety: 7:44am On Mar 15
samsononyilo:
LoL, rubbish.
I voted Obi during the last presidential election, he was the better candidate, but I tell you what?? Tinubu is the greatest politician this country has ever seen😂😂
Fear that man, that man wouldn't have done shit, maybe he would have been in kirikiri by now...

Same thinking ... I had no option than to love tinubu... In politics, the guy is just too much

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by blowjohn(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15
Emilokan.

That declaration wasn't ordinary.

Powers that be took position.

The citizens forgot about the spiritual aspect.
Re: If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) by samsononyilo(m): 8:06am On Mar 16
Successdude:

Greatest as in

Greatest as in no one can beat him in the game of politics in this country..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News......governor Wike Sacks All 23 LGA Chairmen In RIVERS STATE / Cletus Ibeto, The Man Who Spurned Saddam’s Money / Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.