Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry (16310 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Proserpina: 6:58pm On Mar 14

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by bigiyaro(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14
Na now she won marry her real original boyfriend. She just used isreal to gather capital, clean and set up her boyfriend. Na now she won start.
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Proserpina: 7:02pm On Mar 14
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by phorget(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14
Jeon:
Chaii

More pains for Davido's houseboy.

We cannot all be the boss,while Israel is Davido's ”houseboy“ I'm sure there are some niggars out there willing to be Isreal's houseboy too. Unfortunately cunts like you are somehow brainless, I'm sure it's your type that pushed the devil to rebel against God.
Men are differently built, they do everything positive to put food on their table unlike your gender that depends solely on their kitty before they can eat.
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Kingcalls: 7:16pm On Mar 14
Jeon:
Chaii

When the repercussion of what she is doing starts to manifest.... u will crawl back into ur hole to hide
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Ubdavis(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14
It might work for her this Time around. U never can tell.. if the story is anything to go by
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Kingcalls: 7:19pm On Mar 14
Kings...don't ever allow an unknown woman use ur platform to climb.... she was a nobody and she used him to gather name
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14
Nairaland men right now 🫠
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by sukar886: 7:29pm On Mar 14
Jeon:
Chaii

Which pain, abeg forget that, na poor man love the pain
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by 99persait(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14
Davido go give isreal money ,isreal go give him wife Sheila money, Sheila go give the mystery guy money after serving her kpekus wella.
Na divorce and marriage e go end
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Truthsandtrusts: 7:35pm On Mar 14
Jeon:
Chaii

For to to way public done share ,more shame to women ....did they marry your mum twice, rubbish b i t c h e s
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by udomas(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14
DenreleDave:
She is trying to use Israel head.....

And Israel sef too mumu.. Always behaving like a kid.....

Make Israel just behave like a man and stop jumping on the social media ranting..

Na woman suppose dey rant and misbehave for social media, not men

Dude need learn from Churchill.
He humbled Tonto in all ramifications. That's how matured men behave. Israel should move on and focus on the bag.
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by allenpaul(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14
Simps go always collect

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by imam07: 8:05pm On Mar 14
nnadychuks:
She already was seeing this guy while she was married. Israel is a bad husband but the woman is worse
no how no how I pity d man who won marry her. Nothing go make me marry woman wey get separated from d husband. Shay dat man wey won marry her no get mama to warn him of d danger ahead
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by GodHimself: 8:11pm On Mar 14
These ones have gone to the school of “how to become a celebrity in Nigeria”
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14
Who dey near isreal? I wan check something 😁
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by RPG2020(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14
190:
who the phuck are even these people

sheila ?

Isreal ?

Who are they?

Are they related to tinubu angry

Your english and Tinubu resemble a town hall cheesy
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Pepperdemisback: 11:12pm On Mar 14
PointZerom:

E be like say Isreal love the lady more.
That's very obvious! He's just stupid and childish. He took the issue online and internet users helped him to spoil everything.
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Observer23: 11:22pm On Mar 14
190:
whos isreal?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ancestor 190 benz is this really you?
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Omoawoke: 12:51am On Mar 15
Death to simps

May simps be punished
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by 190: 2:42pm On Mar 15
Observer23:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ancestor 190 benz is this really you?

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] / Bishop Oyedepo Cries While Giving Daughter Away (white Wedding Photos) / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.