Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin (1433 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by vibemad007: 4:07pm On Mar 14
Sophia Saidi, an 86-year-old woman, has expressed her regrets about not getting married, having children, or experiencing romantic relationships during her youth. She candidly shared her feelings about not marrying or having intimate relationships with men.

When asked on what made her virgin since all this years, she said: “I didn’t like making friends or getting close to men, often guys would come up to me and say they loved me but i was always busy with may things also whenever a guy approached me, i would first look at him and try to figure out if he had a good future ahead.

I would look at the man and think about whether if i started a relationship with him, we would become rich or stay poor at that time, i thought i was being really smart by thinking this way but now i can see the result of those choices.”

Narrating on how she comes from a family where they choose a man for them to marry, she said: “When i was younger in our family we had a rule where you marry a man chosen by your parents, but i always told my dad that I didn’t want to marry a man they picked out for me.

I wanted to fall in love with a man i found on my own, because of this, i often to stay away from home to avoid the man my father wanted me to marry.

If a man came to our house and i thought he was there to marry me i would run away and no one knew where i went, In my mind, i believe that age did not matter i also thought that as long as i was a virgin i wouldn’t miss out on marrying well.”

Her regrets, she said: “Today i feel like it’s my fault for causing all of this not having anyone with me.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY MADFIND.COM.NG

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiZCphbeJ8E?si=QWs7dGqXGFVJmMaq

Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Divoc19(f): 4:39pm On Mar 14
Good let her keep rejecting men. She has missed out on all the good things in life already.
Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by meobizy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 14
Okay. Good. Where my lighter?
Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Savedday2: 5:49pm On Mar 14
Lol ; grin grin grin grin grin this gender no go kill me with laf ooh!

1 Like

Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by suckmedownthere(f): 5:50pm On Mar 14
She didn't regret having the wildest sex of her life, when other women boast about their numerous body counts,she would label them sinners, her kitten may not be that tight "using my fingers to check".... grin
Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Bruno3000(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14
Unfortunately you can't turn back the hands of time. I pity all these sadistic feminists here on this nairaland. You all will end up lonely and dejected... Awon were

1 Like

Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Exousiang01: 4:57am On Mar 15
Single, Virgin and POOR.
I am not approving any form of immorality but virginity is never a guarantee for success.
If you no use your brain hunger go kill you and your husband despite marrying as a virgin.
I am saying this because many believe that if you marry a virgin m, your life go soft.
Life never even soft for the person was get the virginity

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by mytime24(f): 7:24am On Mar 15
She miss her calling

#Nun

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 7:46am On Mar 15
Some people are yet to understand that Sex is not only sweet. It is also a gift. Na over spirituality dey kill us.
Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Caramia2020(m): 9:22am On Mar 15
Her life might be a lonely one, being alone can easily make one depressed.
Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by ItisWell22(f): 9:56am On Mar 15
“She should count it all joy, as great is her reward in the hereafter”; according to the preachers.

It is well shaa… 😢
Re: I Rejected 100 Men When I Was A Young Lady, But Now I’m 86, Single And A Virgin by Aladdin1(m): 10:31am On Mar 15
Spirit husband and village people do collabo finish dis one life and happiness.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Eveseh / How Does One Know A Spouse Is Flirting Or Unfaithful? / Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.