Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? (431 Views)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by ayjay45: 6:23pm On Mar 14
I've seen many threads here. Some say unless a man can buy a rolls Royce for her. Another said less than 800k monthly and more opinions

Abeg, let's say your church mind every lady here so I can plan my life.

No one will call you names

PS: For guys looking to upgrade their finance, you can consider learning online skills like Amazon KDP and cryptocurrecy trading.

Over to you ladies.

CC Jennyclay and co
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by Lumarstone: 7:52pm On Mar 14
85% of Nigerian ladies are financial vampires. Men please BEWARE OF them.

I left..!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by judatech: 7:59pm On Mar 14
Lumarstone:

I left..!
You wrong bro!
99.9999%
Na poverty mentality...
Most don't give or offer gifts to their guys...
Grabbers!
And funny, the society accepts it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by judatech: 8:01pm On Mar 14
Contact?
ayjay45:
I've seen many threads here. Some say unless a man can buy a rolls Royce for her. Another said less than 800k monthly and more opinions

Abeg, let's say your church mind every lady here so I can plan my life.

No one will call you names

PS: For guys looking to upgrade their finance, you can consider learning online skills like Amazon KDP and cryptocurrecy trading.

Over to you ladies.

CC Jennyclay and co
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by ayjay45: 8:04pm On Mar 14
judatech:
Contact?
sorry I don't get
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by ayjay45: 8:04pm On Mar 14
Lumarstone:

I left..!
thanks bro for the input but Jennyclay and other females are needed urgently.
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by judatech: 8:19pm On Mar 14
ayjay45:
sorry I don't get
You said you teach crypto...how can someone contact you?
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by ayjay45: 8:20pm On Mar 14
judatech:

You said you teach crypto...how can someone contact you?
I don't teach crypto. I said I suggested crypto to fellow guys

Do you want to learn
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by Dimaya: 7:41am On Mar 16
How much?

Enough to feed a family of four in whatever city you're living.
Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by skj1377(m): 8:29am On Mar 16
There is a woman for any income bracket

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. How Much Should A Man Be Earning Before Dating Crosses His Mind? by skj1377(m): 8:31am On Mar 16
A woman who buys human hair worth N1million will never agree to date a guy earning N250k monthly. A nice born again sister will not mind dating such a person. So it depends

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians See Anyone Who Can't Speak English As Illiterate? / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other / Indian Bridegroom Dumped Over Failed Maths Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.