Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation (14988 Views)

''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by MomohMrMoore: 9:31am On Mar 15
Buhari is in Daura. Go to his house there. You only miss who is not reachable
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by PAQ(m): 9:31am On Mar 15
RichIgboBoy:
hahaha.me? Hungry? See your fellow below, I dey pity you

You really are sick. I am not a fan of the present dispensation, neither APC. I only aired my views on where our problems emanated from before your demented mind went on insult mode.

Insulting me all day does not change the price of garri neither will it stop bandits from killing farmers. Pls get a life. Its Friday, take chill pill.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Tochi360: 9:31am On Mar 15
Kingrshd3:

People are too dull on NL u guys complained of poor supply of electricity una no dey ask why?

And what's d reason behind it 😯

Same way bag of rice cost people no ask why they are just after d cost 🤔

Being educated is not limited to certificate but enlightenment to some extent

The majority of You guys a plainly daft on this forum.

People pick up a job with promises to deliver,They prove on all fronts to be a massive FAILURE, sensible Human beings should call them out and demand They deliver on their promises,zombies go come dey attack sensible Human beings wey call the Failures out.

Education is truly not about certificate,it is rather enlightening your mind.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by TruthsFM: 9:38am On Mar 15
Hmm 🤔. Deji is a confused man
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51am On Mar 15
This country will survive by only one law, THE LAW OF LOVE...
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by mofolusho570: 9:58am On Mar 15
RR...
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by onatisi(m): 10:32am On Mar 15
i never believed anyone could be worse and more useless than buhari until tinubu came into power . i think i need to apologies to buhari for telling him he is the most useless president Nigeria has ever had , now it seems that record has been broken by tinubu
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Mar 15
when these statements and comments were made then , we all never imagined it could come to pass. but loo and behold it is happening already less than a year of buhari exit from power .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/like-jonathan-nigerians-will-yearn-for-buhari-after-leaving-office-garba-shehu/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/500812-nigerians-will-appreciate-buhari-more-when-he-leaves-office-governor.html?tztc=1
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by komzy589(m): 11:23am On Mar 15
mannobi:
This Deji is confused.
Only him abused buhari
Only him abused Obidients
Only him abused Peter Obi
He is still the same abusing Tinubu now.
Abeg who is Deji Adeyanju fighting for or supporting
Is this about fight or someone speaking reality!
What is paramount is that things are worse now than they were under Buhari and he’s only expressing his surprise.
Did you believe that you will miss Buhari’s tenure!
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by BrighterSyde: 11:38am On Mar 15
Brendaniel:

So we should leave it to keep getting worse?

What can you do about it? If there is anything you can do pls go ahead. My major issue is with the idiots who think pdp or apc or lp is the solution to these problems when they are collectively robbing the masses.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Brendaniel: 12:06pm On Mar 15
BrighterSyde:

What can you do about it? If there is anything you can do pls go ahead. My major issue is with the idiots who think pdp or apc or lp is the solution to these problems when they are collectively robbing the masses.

The solution is not party based but candidate based, I supported Peter Obi in the last election not because he was a saint but he was by far better than the other major candidates, people might say all politicians are the same but it's a lie, if all politicians are the same I bet you Jonathan would have done his second term complete even if the country burns down to the ground...

Though politically for now I have removed my mind from Nigeria politics, I don't think I will support any candidate in 2027 not because there are no good candidates but the Nigerian populace, our ideologies are different, this last election made me lose hope in Nigeria politics, that's why for me I will not join anybody to protest to demand good governance from the government...

Imagine as a citizen you have just about 8 hours in every 4 years to choose leaders that will govern you for the next 4 years and then some people will use tribalism, religion or political affiliation or 5k to choose leaders over competence and integrity...

when the leader begins to misbehave they begin to call for protest, to protest against the very person they voted in, the bad part is they have no single power to remove the very person from office till the next 4 years and yet they use the little 8 hours they have to choose nonsense leaders.

The only protest I can support is protest by all regions to break up the country, let it be regional selfish protest, so no one can accuse me of trying to remove their leader because my own person did not win..

That way I know at the end of the protest I won't be sharing country with such people......
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Kingrshd3: 12:11pm On Mar 15
Tochi360:

The majority of You guys a plainly daft on this forum.

People pick up a job with promises to deliver,They prove on all fronts to be a massive FAILURE, sensible Human beings should call them out and demand They deliver on their promises,zombies go come dey attack sensible Human beings wey call the Failures out.

Education is truly not about certificate,it is rather enlightening your mind.

You are part of the dull lineage because you expect a man to do a job he promised as if he is d only one that has been promising to change Nigeria to America in quest as his predecessors..mtheew
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Ken5566: 1:20pm On Mar 15
There is no difference between Buhari and Tinubu.
Tinubu brought in Buhari and supported him through out his tenures.
Both are tribalistic in nature.
Both are old and brain dead.
Both are selfish and corrupt.
Both are power drunk.
Both of them forged certificate.
Buhari conducted an unfair election that brought in Tinubu.

The little difference is that:
Tinubu is more sophisticated and flamboyant in his lifestyle .
Buhari lives a hypocritical lifestyle while Tinubu show off his dubiousness without fear or favor to anybody.
Tinubu is claimed to be a drug baron while Buhari's cows doesn't increase more than 150.

The difference is not much both are clueless.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Tochi360: 2:13pm On Mar 15
Kingrshd3:

You are part of the dull lineage because you expect a man to do a job he promised as if he is d only one that has been promising to change Nigeria to America in quest as his predecessors..mtheew

Your head is plainly empty,whataboutism don useless every little thing wey remain for your empty coconut head.
So why then did You promise to do the job if You can't deliver on your promises.
To illiterates like You, politics is just win elections at all cost,your dead head is plainly ignorant of the essence of politics.

Zombies have been on blame games since 2015.The idiots are talking about predecessors while in REALITY on the streets of Nija people agrees that nothing has been so calamitous like this MAXIMUM FAILURE We have at hand.

Daft fellow,if You give a man who promise You to deliver a good job a job in your vineyard,do You singpraise him for failing??

Country wey get daft people like una plenty no dey rily go far.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by OALandAgents: 2:21pm On Mar 15
Abacha never stole, all the looting allegations were made to discredit him, so that government can justify abandoning his patriotic and excellent policies. Yes all the so called Abacha loot allegedly refunded are audio. Buhari didn't print cash recklessly, after all have you forgotten we had a cash scarcity towards end of Buhari tenure?
OreMI22:

I mista Abacha.

Dollar was N120 to $1.

Abacha used the money from fuel subsidy removal to form PTF. Which renovated Federal roads, created TET fund and so many others.

Although Abacha stole, he did not print trillions of illegal useless naira notes to fuel inflation the way Buhari and Jagaban did.

I really mista Gen. Sani Abacha!
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Tonnyray: 2:56pm On Mar 15
I too miss Tafawa Balewa.
Irredeemable f00ls.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by toneroforever(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15
SoNature:
I didn't expect anything from Tinubu.
However, if he can achieve state police and resource control, he will write his name in gold.

Making regions or states control their resources will attract the best hands in leadership and kick out thoughtless leaders.

What regions achieve is still dependent on the economy, exchange rate, security situation and things certain items on the exclusive list
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Helel(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15
Boldideas:

Once the refineries begin to work, price of petrol will be brought to as low as N350 per litre. The hardship is caused by the multiplier effect of subsidy removal.

What would make the petrol sell at 350naria, would the crudeoil be given to the refineries free?

Am sure you are an APC supporter shocked all of them talk without brains
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by BrighterSyde: 6:06pm On Mar 15
Brendaniel:

The solution is not party based but candidate based, I supported Peter Obi in the last election not because he was a saint but he was by far better than the other major candidates, people might say all politicians are the same but it's a lie, if all politicians are the same I bet you Jonathan would have done his second term complete even if the country burns down to the ground...

Though politically for now I have removed my mind from Nigeria politics, I don't think I will support any candidate in 2027 not because there are no good candidates but the Nigerian populace, our ideologies are different, this last election made me lose hope in Nigeria politics, that's why for me I will not join anybody to protest to demand good governance from the government...

Imagine as a citizen you have just about 8 hours in every 4 years to choose leaders that will govern you for the next 4 years and then some people will use tribalism, religion or political affiliation or 5k to choose leaders over competence and integrity...

when the leader begins to misbehave they begin to call for protest, to protest against the very person they voted in, the bad part is they have no single power to remove the very person from office till the next 4 years and yet they use the little 8 hours they have to choose nonsense leaders.

The only protest I can support is protest by all regions to break up the country, let it be regional selfish protest, so no one can accuse me of trying to remove their leader because my own person did not win..

That way I know at the end of the protest I won't be sharing country with such people......

Well said my brother. The earlier we realize that our solution does not lie in any party or the current crop of politicians the better for us.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Kingrshd3: 9:18pm On Mar 15
Don't worry the government will still remove subsidy on electricity so u can be paying 20k per month and u won't see light...

Also if u like leave naija ur families will still feel it here .

If you like it or not
Abuse him or not
Anything he do at the throne u go collect 😂😆

So no worry yourself

Tochi360:

Your head is plainly empty,whataboutism don useless every little thing wey remain for your empty coconut head.
So why then did You promise to do the job if You can't deliver on your promises.
To illiterates like You, politics is just win elections at all cost,your dead head is plainly ignorant of the essence of politics.

Zombies have been on blame games since 2015.The idiots are talking about predecessors while in REALITY on the streets of Nija people agrees that nothing has been so calamitous like this MAXIMUM FAILURE We have at hand.

Daft fellow,if You give a man who promise You to deliver a good job a job in your vineyard,do You singpraise him for failing??

Country wey get daft people like una plenty no dey rily go far.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Fujiyama: 10:16pm On Mar 15
SoNature:
Making regions or states control their resources will attract the best hands in leadership and kick out thoughtless leaders.

^^^
Not necessarily.

Resource control without strong institutions will lead people nowhere. These are the real issues. However, in true Nigerian fashion, we are ignoring the warning signs that are staring right at us.

We can all see what Nigeria's state governors (to the last man) have done to emasculate local governments in this country. How many Nigerians even know about this - not to talk of making it a front burner issue? undecided

I am all in favour of resource control (whatever that means). Sadly, I know Nigerians will not focus on the real issues when that time comes...they will be consumed with the euphoria accompanying the illusion of freedom...freedom from a skewed and defective federal system. A few years down the line, disillusionment will again set in. Not for all, I hasten to add. A tiny minority of states or regions (or whatever you want to call them) will soar. The majority however, will end up with a one way ticket to hell.

SoNature:
I didn't expect anything from Tinubu.
However, if he can achieve state police and resource control, he will write his name in gold.

^^^
No he will not.

If it does happen, the devolution of these key powers and responsibilities to the states (or regions or whatever) will be inept, chaotic, messy, thoroughly corrupt and driven largely by partisan political ends. There will not be anything statesmanlike or visionary about both the means and the end. The majority of people in this country will be worse off in the end than they were in the beginning. That is simply the nature of the man.

Libya today is in turmoil. It is in worse shape than it was under Muammar Gaddaffi, despite the nominal freedom of Libyans from a ruthless dictator that held the country down for decades. At that critical point in the country's history when the fighting was just beginning, the biggest and most important questions that Libyans failed to ask (and plan for) were: what happens once Gaddaffi is out? How can we prevent Libya from turning into another Afghanistan? Well, the whole world can now see the results of failing to ask (and get answers to) these questions.

State police and resource control without strong institutions and a true people's constitution means Nigerians will end up going nowhere fast. These issues are not being given the urgent attention they deserve. If these issues are not addressed NOW then the majority of Nigerians should prepare for bone crushing, soul destroying disappointment.

You heard it here first.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Tochi360: 10:40pm On Mar 15
Kingrshd3:
Don't worry the government will still remove subsidy on electricity so u can be paying 20k per month and u won't see light...

Also if u like leave naija ur families will still feel it here .

If you like it or not
Abuse him or not
Anything he do at the throne u go collect 😂😆

So no worry yourself

Loll so why you be wan come dey talk like get sense at first cheesy grin😁😁 ase you no be serious human being sef grin grin

Yes oo no be only me,both you and your family na wotowoto all man dey recieve from dis Tinubu disaster grin grin just be se some of una don sign till death do you part with zombiesm grin grin senselessly joining the same shameless unserious govt wey dey put you and your family and other Nigerians into hardship to cast blames upandan,yet you say make them no call You ZOMBIE grin grin😁

You no serious,go sidan for wan placecheesy grin😁.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Kingrshd3: 2:20am On Mar 16
Tochi360:

Loll so why you be wan come dey talk like get sense at first cheesy grin😁😁 ase you no be serious human being sef grin grin

Yes oo no be only me,both you and your family na wotowoto all man dey recieve from dis Tinubu disaster grin grin just be se some of una don sign till death do you part with zombiesm grin grin senselessly joining the same shameless unserious govt wey dey put you and your family and other Nigerians into hardship to cast blames upandan,yet you say make them no call You ZOMBIE grin grin😁

You no serious,go sidan for wan placecheesy grin😁.

😂 All of us know say naija no fit better but na hope all of us dey get 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Relax dollar go soon reach 3k before June 😆😂
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Iamanoited: 7:15am On Mar 16
GO TO DAURA AND EAT HIM THERE.
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by JagabanB: 8:54am On Mar 16
Didijiji:

Tell Deji

At least no be talk am
Your talk won't change anything alongside whatever Deji says, there's light in Abuja.
QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today / Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.