Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation (14996 Views)

''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by HRMK: 10:41pm On Mar 14
ADEYANJU KNOWS HIS HOUSE IN DAURA NOW! LET HIM GO THERE!!
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Hezmatosky: 10:45pm On Mar 14
mannobi:
This Deji is confused.
Only him abused buhari
Only him abused Obidients
Only him abused Peter Obi
He is still the same abusing Tinubu now.
Abeg who is Deji Adeyanju fighting for or supporting
Where's the abuse in what he said now? Na people like you dey tell seun who to ban or suspend on nairaland. Full

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Jagabanarmy: 10:50pm On Mar 14
SoNature:
I didn't expect anything from Tinubu.
However, if he can achieve state police and resource control, he will write his name in gold.

Making regions or states control their resources will attract the best hands in leadership and kick out thoughtless leaders.
Reasons I supported his presidency. I just hope he will deliver on these promises
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Tochi360: 10:52pm On Mar 14
zudozz:

This guy is becoming a nuiszance, not even funny at all. He even contested to be Nigerian president.

Becoming a nuisance bcus He is telling You to your face the REALITY WE live in Nija undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Kingrshd3: 10:55pm On Mar 14
Tochi360:

That's a big fat lie.

Apc can never make Nigeria better bcus the sponsoring thought to the creation of their evil structure is to grab POWER from pdp and keep it at all cost.

Nigeria is plainly politics to tifnubu and his Apc first things first,win the elections at all cost,the people can cry ebi npka mi in whatever language they speak for all Tinubu and His Apc care.

People are too dull on NL u guys complained of poor supply of electricity una no dey ask why?

And what's d reason behind it 😯

Same way bag of rice cost people no ask why they are just after d cost 🤔

Being educated is not limited to certificate but enlightenment to some extent
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by SoNature(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14
Jagabanarmy:

Reasons I supported his presidency. I just hope he will deliver on these promises

And who asked you? undecided
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by zudozz: 11:03pm On Mar 14
Tochi360:

Becoming a nuisance bcus He is telling You to your face the REALITY WE live in Nija undecided

He is full of sentiments. This guy criticized Peter Obi more than anyone during the election. Now why is he talking nansense?

If u reject good u re settling for evil!
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by dododawa1: 11:15pm On Mar 14
For NIGERIA to be better

People of DEJI

Needed to be

In

Exile
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Akujuriobi: 11:19pm On Mar 14
Go and buy solar light or generator, eya no more subsidy for fuel.
Call me for your solar......,...........
Think9ja:
Tinubu issue aside, AEDC is the worst disco among all these discos.

You can stay days without getting upto 2hrs of light.

Once there's a National grid collapse, they will be the first disco to announce it, as if they're working

Honestly, AEDC license ought to be withdrawn by government. Their service is too poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Brendaniel: 11:21pm On Mar 14
Feldie:
na teeth you wan take dissolve am?

na teeth dem take join am before?
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:40pm On Mar 14
You are a big fooool for saying such nonsense,because ya buha handedover hardship to PTinububy by borrowing billions of dollars and he didnt build refineries or stabilize electricity for Nigerian business to thrive.You hypocrites drawn in ya hypocricies always. angry
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by kikake: 11:46pm On Mar 14
Brendaniel:

I dont believe so, if we all agree that the country can never get better then let's dissolve country, what is the purpose of having a country that will only keep getting worse?

Anyone who says Nigeria will be better in future is most dishonest.
Dissolve the country into many more manageable countries.

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by idonhammer: 12:06am On Mar 15
Broke ass niggar trying so hard to blackmail tinubu
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Splashme: 12:07am On Mar 15
This is the worst president in history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Rhassidy360: 1:54am On Mar 15
Mad man
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by frog12: 2:48am On Mar 15
people like this deji don't know what to say at times. under buhari, the entire lokoja was flooded
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by HRMK: 3:15am On Mar 15
THIS DEJI ADEYANJU IS GROSSLY IRRESPONSIBLE BY PLAYING TO THE GALLERY!WHAT GOOD HAS BUHARI DONE TO THE COUNTRY?IS IT BY RECKLESSLY BORROWING AND PRINTING NEW NAIRA NOTES?GETTING THE COUNTRY INTO DEBTS THAT IT WONT EVER COME OUT OF?I CALL THIS ACT OF ADEYANJU A VERY CHEAP PUBLICITY!TOO BAD!!

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Boldideas: 3:25am On Mar 15
NLCreator:

Once the refineries begin to work, price of petrol will be brought to as low as N350 per litre. The hardship is caused by the multiplier effect of subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by HRMK: 3:27am On Mar 15
FULL OR FOOL?MAKE YOU NOR DEY #MURDER ENGLISH!IF HE DEY ABUSE ALLDAT MEAN SAY HIM NOR TRUST ANY OF DEM!BUT YOU NEFA TALK SAY HIM ABUSE ATIKU AND KWANKWASO SHA!NA ONE OF DEM HIM DEY SUPPORT BE DAT O!!
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Ofunaofu: 3:56am On Mar 15
Namaster:
The worst part is that whoever comes after Tinubu would make Nigerians pine for the good ol' days of Tinubulation.

Not true

Tinubu will remain the worst president Nigeria ever had
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Rolings: 4:11am On Mar 15
Namaster:
The worst part is that whoever comes after Tinubu would make Nigerians pine for the good ol' days of Tinubulation.

What an Irony

And this is why we are still where we are

The last person will mess up so badly that the new person won't be able to perform any magic leading the people wishing to have the last person back

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by TemmyT002(m): 4:36am On Mar 15
Namaster:

Stop cursing abeg!!
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by uthman2019: 5:21am On Mar 15
mannobi:
This Deji is confused.
Only him abused buhari
Only him abused Obidients
Only him abused Peter Obi
He is still the same abusing Tinubu now.
Abeg who is Deji Adeyanju fighting for or supporting

Fighting for Atiku
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Thegamingorca(m): 5:38am On Mar 15
Kukutente23:
Garba Shehu must be feeling like a Nicodemus right now

Meanwhile Zombies will come to explain to us how Tinubu is suffering for Buhari's misgovernance and is trying to put things right

Meanwhile in the right part of their brains, there is nothing left, and in the left part of their brains, there is nothing right.

Lmfao 🤣🤣 pun intended
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Splashme: 6:45am On Mar 15
Aswear
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by BrighterSyde: 6:58am On Mar 15
Brendaniel:

I dont believe so, if we all agree that the country can never get better then let's dissolve country, what is the purpose of having a country that will only keep getting worse?

Has the country not been getting worse?
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Exceed15: 7:09am On Mar 15
Who endorsed Buhari? Who forced him into Nigerians throat for his selfish ambition. Tinubu deserves what he is getting.... APC destroyed this country.

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by surgical: 7:13am On Mar 15
Jagabanarmy:

you guys with insincerity and hypocrisy, you are now shifting goal post,because you did not have a deep thought about your actions,otherwise you won't bank on Tinubu for anything base on his antecedents
The state policy is a smokescreen for second term nothing more,nothing will come out of it
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Konjiboii: 7:21am On Mar 15
PETER OBI WOULD HAVE MADE NIGERIA GREAT, YES IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT BUT THE DIFFICULTY WOULD HAVE BEEN MAN MADE FROM HIS OPPOSITIONS, E SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR APC SUPPORTERS EVER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by Brendaniel: 7:54am On Mar 15
BrighterSyde:

Has the country not been getting worse?

So we should leave it to keep getting worse?
Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by RichIgboBoy: 8:58am On Mar 15
PAQ:

"Cheated". Atleast try use proper grammar/ tenses when disparaging someone's literacy level.

Boy, am not the reason why u dey hungry this evening. Channel these your unwarranted childishness elsewhere. I rather be a fool than someone like you.

hahaha.me? Hungry? See your fellow below, I dey pity you

Re: "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation by mockup2024: 9:13am On Mar 15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airforce Jet Accidentally Fires Missile At Building In Port-harcourt. / 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign / 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.