Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. (300 Views)

How Do You Cope in a Toxic Workplace / How Did You Cope In A New Job Where You Had No Experience? / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by toujurs: 11:50pm On Mar 14
How do you guys cope, with this economical mess. A yoruba government, by yoruba people and for yoruba people. grin
Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by budaatum: 11:55pm On Mar 14
First by not relying on government for our daily bread, and second, by not letting tribalism blind us to the reality of Nigeria governance, which doesn't care about tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by talk2hb1(m): 6:33am On Mar 15
Obidient Yorùbá, they have a message for you
Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by AOresources: 7:18am On Mar 15
Dumbo
Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by toujurs: 8:32am On Mar 15
talk2hb1:
Obidient Yorùbá, they have a message for you
This isn't about being obedient or atikulated.

It is obvious, Nigeria has turned into a yoruba government. For yoruba people, and by yoruba people undecided

Buhari wasn't this divisional, this is the worst and the most, divided government ever , since independence.

Some one above called me "dumbo", someone who can't afford a three course meal grin grin
Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by talk2hb1(m): 8:54am On Mar 15
toujurs:

It is obvious, Nigeria has turned into a yoruba government. For yoruba people, and by yoruba people undecided

Buhari wasn't this divisional, this is the worst and the most, divided government ever , since independence.

Some one above called me "dumbo", someone who can't afford a three course meal grin grin

But during campaign I did not remember it's Yoruba Tinubu, or East Obidient.
Tinubu was all of you people's common enemy, Obi was common Messiah.
What changed?
What Happened?
Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by talk2hb1(m): 8:55am On Mar 15
toujurs:

But during campaign I did not remember it's Yoruba Tinubu, or East Obi.
What changed?
What Happened?
Re: How Do You Guys Cope In This Yoruba Government. by toujurs: 9:46am On Mar 15
talk2hb1:

But during campaign I did not remember it's Yoruba Tinubu, or East Obi.
What changed?
What Happened?
Is this a joke, undecided. Who made this government for yoruba people, did you hear me say yoruba obidient, you were the one that brought up yoruba obidient, like there were no obidient at warri, benin even the north.

So who caused this government, to become a Yoruba government, obviously it's tinubu. I didn't mention yoruba obidient here.

Saying it's a yoruba government, it's nothing but the truth, even as it is a yoruba government, obviously most yoruba's won't even benefit from this government.

We all see what is happening, in other part of the southwest. Where youths are committing suicide. Including an elderly man.

But looking at the appointments, even the hausa's didn't even get much appointment, buhari was way better. Than this.

This isn't a out yoruba obidient or Yoruba atikulated.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executives Needed To Market Energy Saving Adaptors / Free Aquaculture Training For PH Residents / Graphics Designer Needed Within Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.