Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. (23470 Views)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by YangaBabe: 2:54am On Mar 17
Our senate has failed us big time.
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by mcprince32(m): 3:45am On Mar 17
This same amoount can light up Nigeria
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by mcprince32(m): 3:46am On Mar 17
This same amoount can light up the whole Nigeria
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17
beardedboy:

Honestly, it's nauseating but you have to realise that many posters and commenters on political posts are paid PR agents.

You won't see a neutral person defending the obvious wrongs of politicians. Only those paid agents do it.

Sure and it's not even like they pay Dem well ooo
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17
HRMK:

IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING,SIMPLY ASK!#BALABLU IS SIMPLY AN AMERICAN SLANG THAT HAS DIFFERENT MEANINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!BASICALLY LIKE BALDERDASH OR TRASH OR ARRANT NONSENSE!HE DIDNT SIMPLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT OPPOSITION WERE SAYING ABOUT HIM AT THE TIME!HAVE YOU HEARD HIM SAY SUCH SINCE HIS INAUGURATION?
CAPITAL NO!!

Defender of the century 😂
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17
aribisala0:

I supported Buhari for 8 years
Where is the evidence you have.for that?
If I did I would do so proudly . I don't owe you any explanation
You Just talk emotionally and stupidly without evidence raising questions about your sanity?

All you do is rant and bark.
Where is your evidence I supported Buhari

You 're just frustrated and full of hatred

Na u dey bark like ekuke wey never see food in one week now

Werey Dem dey use ur future play kite, you are here defending nonsense
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by copyrites: 9:15pm On Mar 20
Tareq1105:

I should ask you why you're like this. I've recommended your arrest and you will be picked up to explain your source.

#212b?

So, how much is the Budget of the entire National Assembly?

Some people don't think before coming up with this kind of lies. It's only their like that would fall for this deceitfulness.

When you're ready to pick up anyone in your country, you will go to Channels TV and pick everyone.

Some of you are just irredeemable. You could see the source boldly in the image. Instead of calling for an independent scrutiny of the budget, you're here venting online.
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Fearyourcreator: 11:39am On Apr 01
Villa12:
most of them are in support of those corrupt politicians. They will tell you Nigerians sufferings are lazy that's why they're suffering grin they do claim that there are jobs littered around every nook and cranny of Nigeria but Nigerians chose to be lazy around grin

Fearyourcreator, yarimo and other Ronus grin
Go find work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.