Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. (23476 Views)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by copyrites: 12:47am On Mar 15
Why are Nigerians in Nigeria like this? These criminals are stealing and ripping you off your wealth and that of your generations unborn, and you guys do nothing??

N212 billion to install 1,150 streetlights?

That means each streetlight costs N184 million
Mindset

60 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BeninRefugees: 12:58am On Mar 15
Hahahaha

at least Tinubu never promised to fight corruption

Infact he didn't promise anything

just emi lokan Cassava garri eba balablue bulaba grin

as for insecurity,

ask El Rufai wink cheesy

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 12:58am On Mar 15
The budget was passed by both houses of the National Assembly not the Senate
To say the Senate passed the budget is mischievous

Why no photo.of Tajudeen Abass
To.That extent you are dishonest

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by NwaNimo1(m): 1:01am On Mar 15
Traditional rulers right now.....

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BeninRefugees: 1:04am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere

Defending rubbish as always

wait, are you being paid to do this? undecided

if they're corrupt they should be called out

243 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by socialmediaman: 1:05am On Mar 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 1:21am On Mar 15
BeninRefugees:

Defending rubbish as always

wait, are you being paid to do this? undecided

if they're corrupt they should be called out
Not defending anything
Just calling out hypocrisy
What did Akpabio do?

The National Assembly Passed the budget

NOT THE SENATE
Senate and House of Representatives
So why single out Akpabio?

That agenda will fail

If you are genuinely concerned call out the entire National Assembly
And I will support any genuine agitation not hatred induced attacks on Akpabio

Call them out I support that
With evidence
What evidence have you got against Akpabio
Why not call out Tajudeen Abass?

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Gossiphub: 1:44am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Not defending anything
What did Akpabio do?

NOT THE SENATE

That agenda will fail

With evidence

Call out Abass yourself. This is corruption going on and you're still cherry picking

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Betanaija42moro: 2:02am On Mar 15
Corruption everywhere in this country.
This senate may be the worst ever

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 2:34am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

Call out Abass yourself. This is corruption going on and you're still cherry picking

Dunce there is corruption going on and you have convicted Akpabio??
Your agenda is aborted

If you are sincere. Recognise that the Senate and House of Representatives are equal partners in passing the budget . Singling out Akpabio shows you are a hypocrite

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by okeke6969: 3:07am On Mar 15
So far so long tribalism trives, this country is moving no inch to development.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Ofunaofu: 3:46am On Mar 15
Watch them defend this, claiming it is a state of the art street lights, fitted with modern features

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Yankee101: 4:01am On Mar 15
Very big thieves

7 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Yankee101: 4:01am On Mar 15
Very big thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Chicagograduate(m): 4:46am On Mar 15
1 solar street light is 30k.Dont tell me the ones they want to install are made of gold.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by GoodSpirit: 5:02am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Dunce there is corruption going on and you have convicted Akpabio??
Your agenda is aborted

If you are sincere. Recognise that the Senate and House of Representatives are equal partners in passing the budget . Singling out Akpabio shows you are a hypocrite

You guys should have shame a little, I forgot one can't even shame the shameless.

All of these for a plate of porridge worth 30k naira?

This is appalling.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by telleyway: 6:56am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere

You have just won for yourself first class mumu of the year. grin
Don't you know that senate president is the leader of of the entire national assembly?
You didn't see anything wrong with the report only to support someone that was pursued by EFCc into APC on charges of hundreds of billions? Sinor advocate of Akpabio

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by telleyway: 7:02am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Not defending anything
What did Akpabio do?

NOT THE SENATE

That agenda will fail

With evidence

But you supported the suspension of senator Ningi for telling us the truth.
Now tell us on who's side you belong, suffering Nigerians or corrupt politicians and by extension a tribal bigot?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 7:09am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Not defending anything
What did Akpabio do?

NOT THE SENATE

That agenda will fail

With evidence

You guys bring politics to every situation, imagine people sabotaging your future, and you still cheering them

The past eight years, the country has been thrown into a state of depression, while citizens are struggling to make ends meet, your leaders are wining and swimming in money, while they preach patience to the common man

If that's not absurd to you and you want to play the card your lords asked you to play

Good luck to you ooo

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by chicfarmer: 7:18am On Mar 15
copyrites:
Why are Nigerians in Nigeria like this? These criminals are stealing and ripping you off your wealth and that of your generations unborn, and you guys do nothing??

https://twitter.com/Mindset_Post/status/1768221807767695667?t=GF04GUtlZugIJlPxedJ7Lw&s=19

To put it into proper perspective, that is $115,00 USD for one street light shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Gadafii: 7:18am On Mar 15
They hurriedly suspended Ningi without due process because he exposed their dirty black nyash

If this huge sum is budgeted for street lights along, imagine other projects with ridiculous allocation, would that not amount to the over 3trillion naira he said was padded to the 2024 budget

Nigeria and Nigerians are in the deep sheeeitt🤣🤣

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:09am On Mar 15
What a country and its leaders…

7 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On Mar 15
ambale:

You guys bring politics to every situation, imagine people sabotaging your future, and you still cheering them

The past eight years, the country has been thrown into a state of depression, while citizens are struggling to make ends meet, your leaders are wining and swimming in money, while they preach patience to the common man

If that's not absurd to you and you want to play the card your lords asked you to play

Good luck to you ooo
You are a hypocrite
Spare me the emotional blackmail
The Senate and House of Representatives passed the budget
Someone says there is an issue
Focus on the issue let us talk
Why make it about Akpabio
Why say the North is short changed
Why go to. BBC Hausa
Is it a Hausa issue

Who is bringing politics
Why make this topic about Senate and post AKPABIO PHOTOS

All these cheap sentiments will not work

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 10:35am On Mar 15
telleyway:

But you supported the suspension of senator Ningi for telling us the truth.
Now tell us on who's side you belong, suffering Nigerians or corrupt politicians and by extension a tribal bigot?
There are no sides
I am on my side
Only stupid people talk of sides
If your brain was functional you would ask why Ningi went to BBC Hausa

Ningi.did not tell me any truth because I don't speak Hausa.
He was playing a game best-known to him
If he had any truth to tell us should have raised it on the floor of the Senate
But he went to speak in Hausa and was talking of the North being short changed
That is mischief

We cannot lose sight of the fact

The SENATE ALONE DID NOT PASS THE BUDGET

Why are they not focussed on the leadership of the House of Representatives
Tajudeen Abass?

We can probe the budget if necessary without making it look like a plot on Akpabio by the north

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BeninRefugees: 10:44am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Not defending anything
What did Akpabio do?

NOT THE SENATE

That agenda will fail

With evidence

what exactly is your point?

you're just yapping long story

we should leave Akpabio alone?

19 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 10:59am On Mar 15
BeninRefugees:

what exactly is your point?

you're just yapping long story

we should leave Akpabio alone?
My point is
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
those with with working brains who can easily comprehend

I do not intend it for hungry frustrated and jobless idiots or trolls

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BeninRefugees: 11:02am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

My point is
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
those with with working brains who can easily comprehend

I do not intend it for hungry frustrated and jobless idiots or trolls

if you can't eloquently pass your thoughts to people how are you then said to be educated?

what a loser!

34 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 11:08am On Mar 15
BeninRefugees:

if you can't eloquently pass your thoughts to people how are you then said to be educated?

what a loser!
You sound bitter ,hungry, frustrated and generally unhappy with life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BeninRefugees: 11:10am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

i sound bitter ,hungry, frustrated and generally unhappy with life
fixed!

17 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On Mar 15
BeninRefugees:

fixed!
. You have my sympathy
I hope you secure some food and a job

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BeninRefugees: 11:20am On Mar 15
aribisala0:
. You have my sympathy
I hope secure some food and a job
Go to that backery and get flogged for ₦100 stale agege bread before you to talk to someone that can feed you and your family for years grin

ebi npa wa crooner

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / IG To Withdraw Mobile Police From Vips, Establishes Special Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.