Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them (620 Views)

Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. / Scamalert: Iphone Sellers Should Be Careful Of Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by skywolf28(m): 1:05am On Mar 25
shopwiser:
exactly, I can also send you my own screenshot, if i want to buy a device and i demand for pay on delivery and the seller agrees but does not show up, how is that scam, I thought scam is when party1 pays party2 money for the exchange of goods and services and party2 does not turn up after receiving the money, is that not scam, bro if that guy keeps defaming my name i will take legal action against him. I am warning him cos i have all his information

OP threatened to beat the dispatch if he delivers fake products then you backtracked the deal immediately then next day you tried to pull a fast one on him but luckily he was vigilant

Now he calls you out for scam and you have been talking about non-existent fake alert grin

YOU ARE A SCAMMER SIR!!!
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 6:02am On Mar 25
skywolf28:

OP threatened to beat the dispatch if he delivers fake products then you backtracked the deal immediately then next day you tried to pull a fast one on him but luckily he was vigilant

Now he calls you out for scam and you have been talking about non-existent fake alert grin

YOU ARE A SCAMMER SIR!!!
its a different case if a fake product was actually delivered. But he didn't receive anything neither did he transfer out any money. So its your father that's a scammer.. blòody iðiot. Thats why you failed in school. Check the meaning of the word you are using
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 6:14am On Mar 25
skywolf28:

YOU ARE A SCAMMER SIR!!!
maybe you should put your address and join if you really believe I'm a scammer. Lemme come and pick you and sue you for libel & slander òde
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by skywolf28(m): 11:52am On Mar 25
Basic modus operandi of Nigerian scammers, once they are exposed they resort to swears and curses grin
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Toma2: 4:44pm On Mar 29
skywolf28:

YOU ARE A SCAMMER SIR!!!
I don't even understand both of them. The op said no dispatch came around.. the seller said dispatch came and the op did fake alert ..
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Toma2: 4:45pm On Mar 29
shopwiser:
maybe you should put your address and join if you really believe I'm a scammer. Lemme come and pick you and sue you for libel & slander òde
We don't understand..
You said OP sent a fake transfer when the dispatch arrived.
Let's see the fake transfer and the chat please
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 5:11pm On Mar 29
Toma2:

We don't understand..
You said OP sent a fake transfer when the dispatch arrived.
Let's see the fake transfer and the chat please
go and read and comprehend then come back. If you can't respect yourself i will help you to disrespect yourself
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by skywolf28(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29
Toma2:

I don't even understand both of them. The op said no dispatch came around.. the seller said dispatch came and the op did fake alert ..

Obviously the seller is lying.

Just take a look at his replies and compare it with the typical behaviours of a dumb scammer when he has been called out you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Toma2: 11:32pm On Mar 29
shopwiser:
go and read and comprehend then come back. If you can't respect yourself i will help you to disrespect yourself
Na question I ask na.. no be you say op sent fake transfer.

1 Like

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by masterfactor(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30
@shopwiser, you are just beating around the bush, you said the buyer sent you a fake alert, can you please let us see the alert. This is the reason I prefer face to face transaction, 98 percent of online vendors are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 8:22am On Mar 31
masterfactor:
@shopwiser, you are just beating around the bush, you said the buyer sent you a fake alert, can you please let us see the alert. This is the reason I prefer face to face transaction, 98 percent of online vendors are scammers.
rest, face to face like as if the idíot make a payment in the first place lol
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Toma2: 3:08pm On Mar 31
shopwiser:
rest, face to face like as if the idíot make a payment in the first place lol
He said there was no dispatch rider..m but you claimed dispatch rider came and he did fake alert.

1 Like

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Toma2: 3:10pm On Mar 31
Nedstar:

All talk and no proof. You’re just trying to divert attention from your scams, is quite obvious. But like I said, you can’t win. You either scam someone and they expose you or you can’t scam anyone and this section as one less thief for people to worry about. But going by your antics and how shameless you’re I’m sure it would be the former.
Did the dispatch rider show up?? Did you see the dispatch rider??
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 3:28pm On Mar 31
Toma2:

He said there was no dispatch rider..m but you claimed dispatch rider came and he did fake alert.
are you dumb or what to realize that no transaction ever happened. No party met each other neither did the guy transfer anything ahead..he was expecting and I didn't turn up due to reasons best known to me. A failed deal and he came here to tarnish my image.. and i did the same to him. Now pls leave me alone bro
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Wizyoung(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31
shopwiser:
are you dumb or what to realize that no transaction ever happened. No party met each other neither did the guy transfer anything ahead..he was expecting and I didn't turn up due to reasons best known to me. A failed deal and he came here to tarnish my image.. and i did the same to him. Now pls leave me alone bro

Oh my goodness! grin

A simple " sorry I cannot deliver without an upfront delivery payment" could have saved the day.

I'm sorry, but you're very cunning.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 3:54pm On Mar 31
Wizyoung:

Oh my goodness! grin

A simple " sorry I cannot deliver without an upfront delivery payment" could have saved the day.

I'm sorry, but you're very cunning.
that one concern you. Una go relax for lungu inside ikorodu dey ask for pay on delivery. Meet my rider at an open spot, you refused. I had to cancel.. as simple as that.
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Wizyoung(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31
shopwiser:
that one concern you. Una go relax for lungu inside ikorodu dey ask for pay on delivery. Meet my rider at an open spot, you refused. I had to cancel.. as simple as that.

Lolz! I understand you. Sincerely...
Some buyers can be very funny. Ordinary face to face, some buyers will still frustrate a seller and not show up after letting the seller waste his time and money to the desired meeting location.

I've had a guy request for a POD for gadget only for dispatch to call in stating the guy has problem with his bank account. Hence could not proceed. Story... Who is responsible for the dispatch cost ( a loss). That's me...

So believe me, I understand you but you could have just told him straight up rather than deceiving him and acting as though a dispatch is truly coming to his location.

His experience might just be the reason why he isn't sending you an upfront. Lying about "fake transfer" was kinda low . It discredits you further.

Happy Easter, sir.
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Toma2: 7:41pm On Mar 31
shopwiser:
Na you dumb.
But you didn't explain that in your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by skywolf28(m): 10:24am On Apr 01
Truth is finally coming out

SHOPWISER IS A SCAMMER UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!!!
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 10:29am On Apr 01
skywolf28:
Truth is finally coming out

SHOPWISER IS A SCAMMER UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!!!
mumu, rest grin grin.

I dont need anybody coming to my rescue. I did a deal of 1.1m the person didn't even see me and I delivered the package properly 2 days ago.

At your age you dey fine psp. No go hustle grin
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 10:34am On Apr 01
Wizyoung:

Lolz! I understand you. Sincerely...
Some buyers can be very funny. Ordinary face to face, some buyers will still frustrate a seller and not show up after letting the seller waste his time and money to the desired meeting location.

I've had a guy request for a POD for gadget only for dispatch to call in stating the guy has problem with his bank account. Hence could not proceed. Story... Who is responsible for the dispatch cost ( a loss). That's me...

So believe me, I understand you but you could have just told him straight up rather than deceiving him and acting as though a dispatch is truly coming to his location.

His experience might just be the reason why he isn't sending you an upfront. Lying about "fake transfer" was kinda low . It discredits you further.

Happy Easter, sir.
irregardless of what your saying the guy has no right to tarnish my name when he never transferred any penny out. If you want to buy something and what you are expecting doesn't come, you will feel sad yea.. but will you be madd when you haven't paid. So kindly explain where is the scam here.. it would have been a different case if he had paid. I ask for pay before delivery cos of his location, he refused and i suggested at least pay despatch fees.. he refused saying Nairaland is full of scammers.. then i told him come to our office in Ikeja he refused and i took it upon myself to deliver but told him to meet my rider in open place he was reluctant at first and was still pricing the despatch fees and it didn't go well between me and my rider hence i cut it short.. only for the fxxl to come here the next morning to be ranting.. i even called him telling him what he is doing is wrong.. the baßtard was telling me to fuçk out.. based on what right when he didn't transfer a penny. He is even the one that is shady and i have every right to protect myself or you have not heard stories of people who go and deliver their stuff and are killed or robbed huh?

So if the guy tarnish me.. i swear to God i will also do the same. Its not by force to buy from me. He should go to other sellers.. una wey dey do judge self una dey sell too i fit beat my chest you guys dont do pay on delivery.. i have evidences here of top sellers that actually even refused pay on delivery.

Also check out my chat with him abi he posted it.. kindly read and comprehend and see that i didn't even stress or force the guy in anyway. I only refused to deliver and I was protecting myself.

Nairaland needs to bring voice note cos I'm getting mad like this
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by skywolf28(m): 11:04am On Apr 01
shopwiser:
irregardless of what your saying the guy has no right to tarnish my name when he never transferred any penny out. If you want to buy something and what you are expecting doesn't come, you will feel sad yea.. but will you be madd when you haven't paid. So kindly explain where is the scam here.. it would have been a different case if he had paid. I ask for pay before delivery cos of his location, he refused and i suggested at least pay despatch fees.. he refused saying Nairaland is full of scammers.. then i told him come to our office in Ikeja he refused and i took it upon myself to deliver but told him to meet my rider in open place he was reluctant at first and was still pricing the despatch fees and it didn't go well between me and my rider hence i cut it short.. only for the fxxl to come here the next morning to be ranting.. i even called him telling him what he is doing is wrong.. the baßtard was telling me to fuçk out.. based on what right when he didn't transfer a penny. He is even the one that is shady and i have every right to protect myself or you have not heard stories of people who go and deliver their stuff and are killed or robbed huh?

So if the guy tarnish me.. i swear to God i will also do the same. Its not by force to buy from me. He should go to other sellers.. una wey dey do judge self una dey sell too i fit beat my chest you guys dont do pay on delivery.. i have evidences here of top sellers that actually even refused pay on delivery.

Also check out my chat with him abi he posted it.. kindly read and comprehend and see that i didn't even stress or force the guy in anyway. I only refused to deliver and I was protecting myself.

Normal rants
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by skywolf28(m): 11:07am On Apr 01
How a person who claims to be a merchant/retailer can lack basic etiquettes of communication is beyond me
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 11:09am On Apr 01
skywolf28:

Normal rants
fxxl
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Nedstar: 4:03pm On Apr 01
shopwiser:

You’re a idiots for all this jargons you just spilled. Big one for that, you think it’s by making noise and ranting? Where did i argue with your ridiculous dispatch fee, I told you 15k was too much and I don’t want to be arguing dispatch fee, told you 10k and you replied immediately ‘’deal’’. Where did I disagree to meet your ‘imaginary’ dispatch rider somewhere? You said I should meet outside the gate and I told normally that is rubbish but since my estate don’t even allow dispatch rider into the estate any longer I don’t have a choice. Our anyone would want to deal with a lier like you and potential scammer is beyond me. I should wait until I'm scammed by an obvious dubious bottom feeder like you before I notify people, you're dreaming. Getout of here f**king thief!

2 Likes

Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 4:56pm On Apr 01
Nedstar:

You’re a idiots for all this jargons you just spilled. Big one for that, you think it’s by making noise and ranting? Where did i argue with your ridiculous dispatch fee, I told you 15k was too much and I don’t want to be arguing dispatch fee, told you 10k and you replied immediately ‘’deal’’. Where did I disagree to meet your ‘imaginary’ dispatch rider somewhere? You said I should meet outside the gate and I told normally that is rubbish but since my estate don’t even allow dispatch rider into the estate any longer I don’t have a choice. Our anyone would want to deal with a lier like you and potential scammer is beyond me. I should wait until I'm scammed by an obvious dubious bottom feeder like you before I notify people, you're dreaming. Getout of here f**king thief!

Bloody scammer. Its God that will judge who is lying in us both.. abi you have the chat na.. show me where i scammed you. It was even you that was actually shady and being very persuasive like I'm your only option. I know say either ways i followed my instinct and not deal.

Keep talking you will explain to police how i scammed you.. you must provide evidence. Abi i have your address. Keep slandering and libeling.. you go use money for fone take bail yourself out. Idiòt
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Nedstar: 5:04pm On Apr 01
shopwiser:

Bloody scammer. Its God that will judge who is lying in us both.. abi you have the chat na.. show me where i scammed you. It was even you that was actually shady and being very persuasive like I'm your only option. I know say either ways i followed my instinct and not deal.

Keep talking you will explain to police how i scammed you.. you must provide evidence. Abi i have your address. Keep slandering and libeling.. you go use money for fone take bail yourself out. Idiòt

I'm still waiting for the police. Do fast and send them, make sure you come along with them too, not just send them and hide for house thief. But of course you can't, na to rant and scream online you fit.
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 5:06pm On Apr 01
Nedstar:

I'm still waiting for the police. Do fast and send them, make sure you come along with them too, not just send them and hide for house. Thief!
you and you big mouth inside that your dark room dey do yahoo yahoo..

You are the bigger thief. I fcxking hate that ikorodu with passion. Too many rogues in that area like you

Ajeh na your mama and papa be thieves.. bunch of crooks for conceiving a criminal like you
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Nedstar: 5:08pm On Apr 01
shopwiser:
you and you big mouth inside that your dark room dey do yahoo yahoo..

You are the bigger thief. I fcxking hate that ikorodu with passion. Too many rogues in that area like you

Ajeh na your mama and papa be thieves.. bunch of crooks for conceiving a criminal like you

You obviously don't value your parent. Worthless child
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by shopwiser: 5:09pm On Apr 01
Nedstar:

You obviously don't value your parent. Worthless child
see this yahoo boy.. common get out.. useless parents births useless kids. I stand on my word
Re: Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them by Nedstar: 5:14pm On Apr 01
shopwiser:
see this yahoo boy.. common get out.. useless parents births useless kids. I stand on my word

Your parents disowned you most likely. How you want take value them? That's why you fit dey yarn dust thinking your words mean sh**t. You say you get reach for force? If he sure for you put your reach to use make you near my area make we see if you know go enter coma Rat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fairly Used Bold 3 For Sale / Clearance Sales Offer,don't Miss It. / Bold 4 For Sale (lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.