Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) (28975 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by sweden: 8:30pm On Mar 15
Treat this lady nicer. She is not an ingrate.You took an unadvisable risk that paid.
I once did this and I got the insult of my life from the lady and her mum. I thank my God and moved on quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Quebec91(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15
You said my mind
Namaster:
This is how to manipulate simple men: public praise and validation.

This woman has been through a lot of dicks in her service year. And from his body language, the man knows it.

This is blatant ego-stroking to placate the simple man. And he knows it too.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:31pm On Mar 15
Loyal wife
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by MrJames007: 8:32pm On Mar 15
Poor MTN network no allow me watch the video, only seeing pix. Why d man face dey like that Is he having suspicion or what? undecided
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by papyjaypaul: 8:35pm On Mar 15
Na
You
Sabi
Cook

Congrats
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15
PROPEACE:
Now this is one smart dude. Married her, she gave birth to three kids and bagged a degree. The foolish simps will be paying school fees for babe and once she graduates she will ask them "did I force you to pay it?" Guys, if you sponsor a girlfriend through school, just make sure you are doing it without any expectations, because over 90% of the time, they marry someone else. They will tell you they don't owe you anything and that's right! It's not like they never loved you o! It's just that after paying fees for 4 years she just keeps wondering what kind of a foøl will ignore his parent's and siblings needs and be sponsoring a strange woman. Who wants to marry such a foól?

I don't think any man that frequent nairaland will want to remain a simp, even if he is one grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by 12345baba(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15
I no understand this trend of peoples life on camera these days any small thing camera.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by PROPEACE: 8:40pm On Mar 15
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I don't think any man that frequent nairaland will want to remain a simp, even if he is one grin grin grin grin
Some people have coconut head, but we will keep trying. We will not give up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by DCmonster: 8:41pm On Mar 15
The husband is a chief or herbalist. grin
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Greenback: 8:45pm On Mar 15
Correct woman. She knows the importance of a man,a father,a senior brother...
Unlike some biatches who think they now got dkks...like a certain jnnycly on here who not only attacks men day and night but has now chosen to perish by attacking and daring to bring accusation against the most high Gid!!!!!
Na today I get to know that girl don lost!
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by jaksmillioniar: 8:51pm On Mar 15
Thundafireseun:

I will never sponsor any Nigeria girl through school… It always ends up in premium tears
sponsor her but pregnant her first
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by MightySparrow: 8:53pm On Mar 15
Without checking name, can you guess which part of Nigeria she is from?
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Osobi32(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15
Thundafireseun:

I will never sponsor any Nigeria girl through school… It always ends up in premium tears
Try it and you will experience an executive premium tears grin
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by okoroemeka(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15
RoyalBlu:
The man's face tho.

It's a good thing she showed appreciation to him as she deemed fit.

This certificate that has become mostly a 'souvenir:

Its well.

education is not a souvenir,without education and science we will still be in the stone ages,making money is not the top priority for everybody,for men that still stereotype all Nigerian women as ungrateful,selfish and unfaithful,this is your answer
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by VULCAN(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15
It's either the man is camera shy or he is a sadist
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Weknowbetter: 9:24pm On Mar 15
I just stopped by to see the negativity. Bitterland never disappoints!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15
NoSmoking:
You don't kneel for anyone when you are in a Millitary uniform

🤕

Rest abegi
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Ladoja19: 9:39pm On Mar 15
For the fact that you are on your knees
Go and price Master Degree program

1 Like

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by chatinent: 9:41pm On Mar 15
Who really deceived us to celebrate a certificate that we won't use to do anything?
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by occfx: 9:50pm On Mar 15
officialwdhtv:
Lady dedicates her NYSC certificate to her husband as she completes the mandatory one year scheme.

Congratulations!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLauzcxkYo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4hFJFqP6S0/?igsh=MWhlbTQ5ajg0a2ZvZg==

One of the most useless certificates in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:54pm On Mar 15
DatoDatuk:
Excellent wife! Her type are very few these days

Beyond your platitudes you wouldn't want her as she's not your type. This goes for a lot of commenters singing empty praises on the thread.

Your type looks like she is in ticktock. She's actually a BBN type who wouldn't want a poor man. But you expect her to be like this. Whether for pretense or just so that you can find a way to bash other women, the ones you cannot have.

It's not hypocrisy. It's self-deception.

It's not you. It's all the posters praising her as the virtuous woman she must be because of this scene, she who he will still cheat on and dump.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:56pm On Mar 15
Elidrisy20:
Loyal wife

Disloyal husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Yirnggau(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15
Hmmm!
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15
Well she appreciates her husbands efforts some leeches will only bring their husbands cheating and bad attitude. undecided
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Jaycee07(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15
Elvictor:
I wish I could dedicate my NYSC certificate to my father after my service, sadly he passed away this February.

Adieu papa

My deepest condolences. That stuff hurts so badly.
May God comfort you and your family.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by tuzle(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15
With the way they where catching married women with small boys in the camp I stayed in, my wife most have done nysc before we enter serious relationship.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:14pm On Mar 15
Is that man on colos? Whats he holding 😳
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by 3kay945(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15
sweden:
Treat this lady nicer. She is not an ingrate.You took an unadvisable risk that paid.
I once did this and I got the insult of my life from the lady and her mum. I thank my God and moved on quickly.

You mean it ends up in premium tears... cool
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by EleventhWeirdo: 10:58pm On Mar 15
sweden:

Can you share your story, please? So we can learn
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Ofadaman(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15
lol, we all know wetin dem happen for nysc camp and wetin dey happen during the 1yr, many maried people collect badly
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by WhiteWood: 11:28pm On Mar 15
Why do I have this feeling that something isn't right between this couple -- it seems the woman is making an intense effort to apologize for something, perhaps some past mistakes known only to them and their family members, of course, by some nosy neighbors. From the man's reaction, something also tells me that the man has a lot to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.