Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) (28985 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:04am On Mar 16
RoyalBlu:
The man's face tho.

It's a good thing she showed appreciation to him as she deemed fit.

This certificate that has become mostly a 'souvenir:

Its well.

Knowledge application is major thing here not certificate
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Elidrisy20: 1:22am On Mar 16
BRATISLAVA:

Disloyal husband.
you don catch am?
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by toprealman: 1:26am On Mar 16
Camera only if there is camera, mummy Zee people
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by HRMK: 1:49am On Mar 16
that is how it should be especially if she was sponsored or supported by the husband!
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by GUNITGuy: 2:05am On Mar 16
PROPEACE:
Now this is one smart dude. Married her, she gave birth to three kids and bagged a degree. The foolish simps will be paying school fees for babe and once she graduates she will ask them "did I force you to pay it?" Guys, if you sponsor a girlfriend through school, just make sure you are doing it without any expectations, because over 90% of the time, they marry someone else. They will tell you they don't owe you anything and that's right! It's not like they never loved you o! It's just that after paying fees for 4 years she just keeps wondering what kind of a foøl will ignore his parent's and siblings needs and be sponsoring a strange woman. Who wants to marry such a foól?
Just like one that brought a lady to the UK and sponsored her to study law only to use the same law to kick his ass out of his house and divorce the nigga
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by bluefilm: 3:13am On Mar 16
That's nonsense sad
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Aurelius1(m): 3:47am On Mar 16
The whole thing looks staged to me. Doesn't look real.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Reload101: 3:53am On Mar 16
UNCOMMON WIFE
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by UncleKoboko: 4:52am On Mar 16
DavSagacity:
EXCELLENT Gesture from the woman.
SOME BITTER FEMINIST like JENNYCLAY WILL NOT LIKE THIS WOMAN
That one na feminist or toxic and frustrated sadist? grin
True feminist dey preserved. Person wey don lose count of gbola wey don enter her can never be claiming to be a feminist.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by tunde1200(m): 5:33am On Mar 16
You are one in a million.
I love the courage and appreciate your appreciation shown to your husband.

On like some ingrate ladies
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by 99persait(m): 5:56am On Mar 16
123yes:
This is a lady who knows the importance of a man in her life. An epitome of a good and faithful wife. Some ladies after the man finished training them will now know that the man is an illiterate and doesn't fit them and will tell the man to say how much he spent on her head.
to early to say.
Wait till she starts to earn huge salary with her certificate
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Elvictor: 6:34am On Mar 16
Jaycee07:

My deepest condolences. That stuff hurts so badly.
May God comfort you and your family.

Thank you
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Chidozianu(m): 6:35am On Mar 16
A good woman is one whose hypergamous nature is kept in check.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by rafcrown(m): 8:15am On Mar 16
author=RoyalBlu post=128939983]The man's face tho.

Its well.
The certificate that made ex minister lost her glorious position.

[/quote]
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by seunayantokun(m): 8:30am On Mar 16
Good story there!
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by aremubabs: 9:08am On Mar 16
A worthless certificate.

There are so many things wrong with this country.

Why are we still funding ineffective programs like NYSC and many other schemes?

Tendering NYSC certificates when you should be tendering your university or polytechnic certificates is an evidence of how confused we have become with so many similar programs that we are funding.

If you want to help graduates, do so with access to grants. 33,000 naira per year multiplied by 12 (yes, 12), and hand it out to graduates as soon as they have fulfilled every requirement for graduation. No need to use them as cheap labour.

Or better still, create a conducive environment for corporate businesses to thrive and give high-flying graduates automatic employment like they used to do in the days of old when Nigeria was the pride of Africa.

The NYSC has failed. Yes, there are people who say they enjoyed their service year, but you don't use scattered good experience to adjudge a scheme as being efficient or effective.

The scheme was established to reintegrate the country after the civil war. It was aimed at promoting unity in diversity, but just like every other effort of Gowon to promote unity, the scheme failed. Tribalism is still as high as ever and is even worse. The scheme is also very corrupt with people using bribe to influence posting. There are people serving within the very state or geopolitical zone in which they schooled or originated from.

Graduates need better employment after their first degree.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by femi4: 9:53am On Mar 16
RoyalBlu:
The man's face tho.

Its well.

One certificate that's so useless
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Caleycash(m): 9:57am On Mar 16
123yes:
This is a lady who knows the importance of a man in her life. An epitome of a good and faithful wife. Some ladies after the man finished training them will now know that the man is an illiterate and doesn't fit them and will tell the man to say how much he spent on her head.
They never Jam!
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:07pm On Mar 16
NoSmoking:
You don't kneel for anyone when you are in a Millitary uniform

🤕

NYSC is not a military organisation.

An organisation whose members cannot bear arms, not even batons.

Rest.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by MrSly(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16
RoyalBlu:
The man's face tho.

Its well.

I hope you have acquired you own souvenir? Don't tell me about being self employed. Entrepreneurs have certs.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by nams77: 1:45pm On Mar 16
NoSmoking:
You don't kneel for anyone when you are in a Millitary uniform

🤕
Military uniform ke?
Don't make me laugh cheesy grin
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by NoSmoking: 2:34pm On Mar 16
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

NYSC is not a military organisation.

An organisation whose members cannot bear arms, not even batons.

Rest.

Oga NYSC is part of Nigerian Army
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by NoSmoking: 2:34pm On Mar 16
nams77:

Military uniform ke?
Don't make me laugh cheesy grin

What's funny?
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:36pm On Mar 16
NoSmoking:

Can you imagine?
As recruits or privates or what?

Fly military camo near barracks tell them you be corper wee make dem blend you with better VIP treatment.

Civilian feeling fly.

Even police wen dey carry AK and APC know their level.

Not only military, Dem be Navy and airforce join.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by NoSmoking: 3:39pm On Mar 16
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Can you imagine?
As recruits or privates or what?

Fly military camo near barracks tell them you be corper wee make dem blend you with better VIP treatment.

Civilian feeling fly.

Even police wen dey carry AK and APC know their level.

Not only military, Dem be Navy and airforce join.

It's a shame that I have to tell u

What has what u wore up there got to do with anything?

Is the discussion about camo?

Olodo
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16
Nairaland feminists, where art thou? cheesy
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Prettychild(f): 4:53pm On Mar 16
The husband face eh 🤣🤣
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:25pm On Mar 16
MrSly:

I hope you have acquired you own souvenir? Don't tell me about being self employed. Entrepreneurs have certs.
Yeah! Got mine in 2012. I've been self employed ever since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Carlylepneuma: 7:47pm On Mar 16
Last last some ladies get sense sha Nobe all those fake ass slay queens' this are the real slay queens 👸 🌜
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by dnawah(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16
123yes:
she's mother is three o! The man is a sharp guy.
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Adext4sure(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17
I bet. The husband is literally an ileterate, that's why he was confused to reciprocate..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.