Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error (33129 Views)

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by chidiokay: 8:40am On Mar 15
When its comes to unarm civilians and truancating the rights of innocents citizens that is where Nigerian Police score A1
How can robbers that robbed a local government stay within the axis for over 48hrs and still have the boldness to be asking residents for direction cheesy ..
even if the car took off, how did a shot directed at the tyre hit the driver if not aimed .. still incompetency

Dem no dey accidentally kill bandits,terrorist or arm criminals .. bunch of rogues

7 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Intergrated: 8:41am On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
Chineke!

Marry a virgin oooo, so that your children will not be mistaken for a criminal.

A woman who has been fvcked by many men will give birth to children who look like many men. One of her previous fvcker may be a criminal, police will just kill your child thinking he is the criminal.

Marry a virgin. Don't start a family with a dirty womb. Don't pour clean wine in a dirty cup.
you my friend are an slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by makavalley(m): 8:41am On Mar 15
See excuse o. Damn every unprofessional set of uniform men. Opening fire on an unarmed civilian..what bullcrap talk is this ?
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Innobee99(m): 8:43am On Mar 15
Since the said suspects were not returning fire at you, why not cease fire?
Nigeria Police is so incompetent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by thatigboman: 8:45am On Mar 15
for the 1st time in history, nigeria police admitted killing someone in error
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:48am On Mar 15
I can bet my left kidney that the part where they stated that the victims refused to stop when they were flagged to stop Is a big lie. Even at that, it's still not enough reason to open fire on them. This is so unprofessional. I'm sure they only admit it because the man is a lawyer, if not they would have tagged him as an armed robber

8 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:49am On Mar 15
Haaa this is a brutal error
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Sctests: 8:49am On Mar 15
I don't trust this statement from the police. The NBA should investigate properly. The police is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by efemena5050(m): 8:49am On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
Chineke!

Marry a virgin oooo, so that your children will not be mistaken for a criminal.

A woman who has been fvcked by many men will give birth to children who look like many men. One of her previous fvcker may be a criminal, police will just kill your child thinking he is the criminal.

Marry a virgin. Don't start a family with a dirty womb. Don't pour clean wine in a dirty cup.
You ....I don't know wat to say.......to admonish u,to laugh over wat u said cuz Is funny,in fact ....I think u were created with the remaining sand left after God created everyone.....

2 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by mytime24(f): 8:50am On Mar 15
d family of d lawyer shld sue NPF

2 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by 007Marvel(m): 8:50am On Mar 15
Very unprofessional
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Mrexcell(m): 8:53am On Mar 15
This is a good evidence for the family of the lawyer to use to sue the police for damages.

1 Like

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Pinicop(m): 8:56am On Mar 15
The Kogi state police command must pay compensation to his family.
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Rumundele(m): 8:57am On Mar 15
Which kind wxcuse be this? Oh God innocent man gone just like that

1 Like

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Kobicove(m): 8:58am On Mar 15
But why would you shoot a person who is clearly not armed? angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by mukthar2000(m): 8:59am On Mar 15
Useless cowarld Police that doesn't know their job, they can hide when robbers strikes, but raise should on innocent Nigerians. Imagine killing innocent lawyer.

6 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by dettolgel: 9:00am On Mar 15
ceragon123:
Meaning Nigerians must carry police along in ransome paying even when it is ominous.

Only God can help us now.

So that police will add their own percentage?
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by seborrhic: 9:02am On Mar 15
He was simply murdered pure and simple
How do you shoot dead an unarmed person,even if it's a suspected armed robber?
In every other sane clime in the world,it's termed murder,but of course we are in Nigeria where anything goes.

3 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Artscollection: 9:05am On Mar 15
The same idiots that where hiding when the real armed robbers where visible.

2 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by callmevirus(m): 9:05am On Mar 15
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rip lawyer

Just imagine an excuse

You killed unharmed person and claim that you mistaken him for an armed robber

What country

3 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Osanoghodua1: 9:06am On Mar 15
Highly unprofessional from the Police. I feel they should have informed the Police of their mission too but still police may contact the kidnappers, sometimes I feel they work together.

1 Like

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by EdiskyHarry: 9:06am On Mar 15
Trust me, the Nigeria Police was directly or indirectly involved in the kidnapping, maybe the barrister saw something fishy during the time of paying the Ransome, so to kill all evidences the NPF had to delete him on his way back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by bionixs: 9:06am On Mar 15
JESUS !!!!!!!

Barrister ELI!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!
I know him when I was in Nsukka.
He loves life and has no problems oooo. He is also a very good lawyer !!!!!
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by shedy03(m): 9:06am On Mar 15
What happen to "freeze", hands where I can see them" Before shoting.

4 Likes

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by jeromestarks: 9:11am On Mar 15
efemena5050:
You ....I don't know wat to say.......to admonish u,to laugh over wat u said cuz Is funny,in fact ....I think u were created with the remaining sand left after God created everyone.....
You're not a serious human being.
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Mar 15
Chai, which kind arrow of untimely death ☠️ be this, a case of been at the wrong place at the wrong / right time , the lawyer went to rescue his brother from kidnappers via ransom payment and he became a victim of death via the police, which kind wahala be this? sad

1 Like

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by Essence20(m): 9:12am On Mar 15
Highly incompetent, highly unprofessional. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by APOPTOSIS: 9:16am On Mar 15
My God!
This is just too much
Just like that...😩😩😭😭
I believe the man knew so much about the dealings of the police and the kidnappers/armed Robbers that they decided to eliminate him.

1 Like

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by kentokay71: 9:19am On Mar 15
You must be insane
Mandate2023:
Who did d enugu lawyer vote for......election have consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by treatise: 9:20am On Mar 15
ceragon123:
Meaning Nigerians must carry police along in ransome paying even when it is ominous.

Only God can help us now.
It means you or closed persons have not been kidnapped before judging by your submission.
Re: Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error by ayandee: 9:21am On Mar 15
So sad. Delivering ransom was tough and risky enough then police arrived from nowhere and wanted them to stop. They feared being kidnapped too since some kidnappers even wear police/army uniforms and ran for their lives. They didn't inform the police or the villagers of their mission because in such precarious circumstances, you don't know whom to trust. This is nothing short of being between the devil and the deep blue sea.

The police must be made to pay good compensation to the family. I know the NBA will ensure justice is done.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Sent To Prison In Delta, Mother Cries Out For Help (Photos) / Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape / Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.