Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) (33160 Views)

Only Nairaland Genius Can Solve These Test / Help Me Solve This Problem On Dream League (DLS) / Who Can Solve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by shaqhead: 4:41pm On Mar 18
@iwhotng can't seem to get your otp for signup

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by iwhotng: 4:44pm On Mar 18
Thislifee:
This Iwhot is a big scam! When I played it last week, the computer deliberately made me fail. Imagine me that is a whot champion! The minimum withdrawal is #1000 and they would never allow you reach there. I prefer live sports betting to this, this is just like virtual.
Hello @Thislifee,

We want to clarify that iWhot doesn't match you against computers or robots. You'll be playing with real people or your friends. The game starts only when another player is online and ready to join you.

Though we have a minimum withdrawal amount for user protection, we're always improving our services to meet your needs. And when it comes to withdrawals, they're lightning-fast!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by iwhotng: 4:48pm On Mar 18
shaqhead:
@iwhotng can't seem to get your otp for signup
We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with receiving the OTP for sign-up. Please ensure that you've entered the correct phone number and check your spam or junk folder in case the OTP email ended up there. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team at support@iwhot.ng for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by winner37(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18
Mathematic and I is not friendly
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by BlackyOne: 5:20pm On Mar 18
Abeg who be "drkelv" ?

Come refund my money ooo...

My mama warn me say make I nor dey play gamble

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by yewit37486: 5:27pm On Mar 18
Basically another form of gambling/betting. Sorry in advance to the participants.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18
LoveTalk:

Yes, women play whot.
This iwhot makes me like whot the more. Go and check it out too and I am promising you that you will get addicted too. Send me request on the app
❤️❤️💜
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18
Odewaleadesoye:

Nice to hear from you, buddy.
I'm currently occupied with solving the iWhot puzzle.
when you finish, drop the answer
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Thislifee: 5:32pm On Mar 18
[quote author=iwhotng post=128989106]
Hello @Thislifee,

We want to clarify that [b][color=#550000]iW
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by harmargedon: 5:38pm On Mar 18
As if they'll pay me
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 5:48pm On Mar 18
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by tableshaker: 5:48pm On Mar 18
This is not the first of it kind in Nigeria and they only want just one thing from you, yea u guessed right (ur money and nothing else)

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by engrtao: 5:51pm On Mar 18
UnemployedGradu:
Nairaland, is this person saying the truth or not? Because I was about downloading the app before seeing this.

Clearly, you can tell that person is battling with mental health issues.
The post simply asked a maths question, answer for FREE and win and he's blabbing about winning the NYSC whot championship and thus, he should never lose any game of whot.

Lol, if you're good in maths, just answer the question. You don't have to play the game if it's not your thing.

Goodluck!
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by arowz56(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18
How can you withdraw this money... Account is added
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 5:55pm On Mar 18
engrtao:

Clearly, you can tell that person is battling with mental health issues.
The post simply asked a maths question, answer for FREE and win and he's blabbing about winning the NYSC whot championship and thus, he should never lose any game of whot.

Lol, if you're good in maths, just answer the question. You don't have to play the game if it's not your thing.

Goodluck!
Am talking about playing the game, I think he stated on playing the game. I think he is saying the truth because my neighbor just told me now that's it's scam too.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by benqo01(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18
[quote author=LoveTalk post=128958244]Another thing I like about the iwhot app is that the deposit and withdrawal processes are super easy and fast. Just like that of speed of light. I am becoming more addicted to this iwhot game ooo.[/quote

Tell me how it works
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:00pm On Mar 18
[quote author=benqo01 post=128990289][/quote]hmm you seem to be part of them because this is how scammers behaves by supporting a colleague. Am out here, I won't download or play it.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:02pm On Mar 18
[quote author=benqo01 post=128990289][/quote] hmm you seem to be part of them because this is how scammers behaves by supporting a colleague. Am out here, I won't download or play it.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:02pm On Mar 18
[quote author=benqo01 post=128990289][/quote]hmmm
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:03pm On Mar 18
tableshaker:
This is not the first of it kind in Nigeria and they only want just one thing from you, yea u guessed right (ur money and nothing else)
you are right
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Thislifee: 6:09pm On Mar 18
iwhotng:

Hello @Thislifee,

We want to clarify that iWhot doesn't match you against computers or robots. You'll be playing with real people or your friends. The game starts only when another player is online and ready to join you.

Though we have a minimum withdrawal amount for user protection, we're always improving our services to meet your needs. And when it comes to withdrawals, they're lightning-fast!
Iwhott would hear from my lawyer. Am suing you! I hope you already have lawyers ready to defend you!
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:14pm On Mar 18
Thislifee:
Iwhott would hear from my lawyer. Am suing you! I hope you already have lawyers ready to defend you!
hmm have it escalated to this? Well, he or she should go to court and sue Iwhot. Court order is the only option that can order Seun to release Iwhot details since it was posted on his platform oh
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:19pm On Mar 18
BlackyOne:
Abeg who be "drkelv" ?

Come refund my money ooo...

My mama warn me say make I nor dey play gamble
lol, you played the game?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 6:20pm On Mar 18
Offpoint1:
When all front page of Nairaland is in support of something, then something is wrong. grin Th comments are definitely from same group grin I've been on Nairaland too long to see everyone giving positive review on anything.

Nairaland whey we know, grin

No matter how good the news is , you must jam one or two with negative comments 😂
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by engrtao: 7:46pm On Mar 18
Thislifee:

I just checked your profile and saw that you posted "Suicidal Feelings" about 2 weeks ago which explains your behaviour.

I think you should speak with someone and please remember that Suicide is never the way. If you want, you can DM your phone number and i will have a therapist call you FREE of Charge.

Love & Light.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18
Thislifee:
This Iwhot is a big scam! When I played it last week, the computer deliberately made me fail. Imagine me that is a whot champion! The minimum withdrawal is #1000 and they would never allow you reach there. I prefer live sports betting to this, this is just like virtual.

Wetin you dey talk about? You no sabi play oga, i have withdrawn 5k (though the app stole my 150 and credited me 4,850). I have also deposited 1k and funny enough na this evening after i come back from work i install am.
My user ID is mrj001, who get mind make i chop him money, least game is 5h abeg, i no wan play 2h again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18
Thislifee:

Suing for what exactly? Are you okay at all
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18
UnemployedGradu:
Am talking about playing the game, I think he stated on playing the game. I think he is saying the truth because my neighbor just told me now that's it's scam too.

How is it a scam? Na so una dey take spoil person handwork....the creator did a good job and paying 10% of your winnings isn't at all a bad business for you if you win. Give the game a try, you'll like it. Just use the transfer option to deposit, that's what i did cause i am not comfortable putting my card details online.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18
iwhotng:

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with receiving the OTP for sign-up. Please ensure that you've entered the correct phone number and check your spam or junk folder in case the OTP email ended up there. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team at support@iwhot.ng for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

Firstly, you guys did an awesome job with the app, though i personally prefer scrabble but whot is also enjoyable.
Secondly, why charging #150 to withdraw 5k? That's too steep, pls look into reducing the charge to like 100# or 50#.
Thirdly, maybe you guys should think about creating game rooms based on bet amount, i.e 200# bettors will have their game room while 500# bettors will have theirs, i find it hard to see people to play against when i increase the amount.
Fourthly, think about creating a chatroom where gamers can come and discuss even if they don't have cash to play.
Fifthl, there should be an option for friends who don't have money to play free games between themselves as long as all the players are willing to do so.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by armadeo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18
franugo:

Firstly, you guys did an awesome job with the app, though i personally prefer scrabble but whot is also enjoyable.
Secondly, why charging #150 to withdraw 5k? That's too steep, pls look into reducing the charge to like 100# or 50#.
Thirdly, maybe you guys should think about creating game rooms based on bet amount, i.e 200# bettors will have their game room while 500# bettors will have theirs, i find it hard to see people to play against when i increase the amount.
Fourthly, think about creating a chatroom where gamers can come and discuss even if they don't have cash to play.
Fifthl, there should be an option for friends who don't have money to play free games between themselves as long as all the players are willing to do so.

Upgrade advice. Sounds reasonable. Look into this. I'm not playing though until it gets to playstore.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18
JasonNOTStatham:
Allow am think of somewhere like Bauchi, Gombe or Sokoto... If you know you know

Since morning e nur reply

The guy nah scam
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by engrtao: 10:36pm On Mar 18
franugo:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm part of the development team that built the app. Let me address a few of the things you mentioned.

1. The reason you don't see a lot of people online at the moment is because the app has not fully launchrd yet. The iWhot team wanted to start with this maths quiz as a soft introduction. In coming days, you'll find lots of users online.

2. The N150 bank charge is what is actually charged by the payment processor(for the deposit & transfer).

3. There are chat rooms, chat groups and private messaging features. Take your time to explore the entire app.

Please share with your friends and enjoy your games. Remember to gamble responsibly and do not forget to rate the app on the Apple Store.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade / How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS / Do You Remember This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.