Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) (33134 Views)

Only Nairaland Genius Can Solve These Test / Help Me Solve This Problem On Dream League (DLS) / Who Can Solve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by engrtao: 10:38pm On Mar 18
armadeo:

Upgrade advice. Sounds reasonable. Look into this. I'm not playing though until it gets to playstore.

It's on the Apple store. It should be on Google play within a week or two.
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by engrtao: 10:39pm On Mar 18
franugo:

How is it a scam? Na so una dey take spoil person handwork....the creator did a good job and paying 10% of your winnings isn't at all a bad business for you if you win. Give the game a try, you'll like it. Just use the transfer option to deposit, that's what i did cause i am not comfortable putting my card details online.

It's 5% not 10.
Thanks
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18
engrtao:

It's 5% not 10.
Thanks

You win a game, instead of being paid your full 200# winnings, you're paid 180 i.e 200-20 which is 10%
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by engrtao: 11:09pm On Mar 18
franugo:

You win a game, instead of being paid your full 200# winnings, you're paid 180 i.e 200-20 which is 10%

Actually it's 200(yours) + 200(opponent) = 400

400-5% = N380
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by BlackyOne: 11:09pm On Mar 18
UnemployedGradu:
lol, you played the game?

I did o, it's very addictive, people will lose mine, and the developers will become billionaires from board fee
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18
engrtao:

Actually it's 200(yours) + 200(opponent) = 400

400-5% = N380

I'm talking about winnings, there's no need to add your bet in the winnings
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by pafo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18
Una dey mad. Una come use nairaland FP for PR abi? Enkr!
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 12:23am On Mar 19
The Game is just a bait.

Completely denied me access to my withdrawal of 1k

But yet still open for me to make my deposits

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Won like 7 straight games, tried making a withdrawal...for where? Even my total winnings were not corresponding with my balance..but hence I was winning..I didn't care

Then another player surfaced from nowhere by name 'koloski'...started throwing 2's in John Wicks style...totally cleaned me out.

Like dis..I don uninstall am.

If you still want join...na u sabi.

Bet9ja better pass this one oo ×100000000000 times

I no dey deposit my shi shi for there.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Elock1: 12:58am On Mar 19
Charges are too much.. After charging for boardman

You still charge for withdrawal
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by Amhappy(f): 7:32am On Mar 19
Following
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by franugo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19
engrtao:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm part of the development team that built the app. Let me address a few of the things you mentioned.

1. The reason you don't see a lot of people online at the moment is because the app has not fully launchrd yet. The iWhot team wanted to start with this maths quiz as a soft introduction. In coming days, you'll find lots of users online.

2. The N150 bank charge is what is actually charged by the payment processor(for the deposit & transfer).

3. There are chat rooms, chat groups and private messaging features. Take your time to explore the entire app.

Please share with your friends and enjoy your games. Remember to gamble responsibly and do not forget to rate the app on the Apple Store.

Also allow us the ability to switch viewing mode, i hate landscape mode and the game is strictly in landscape
Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by tocin44(m): 5:32am On Mar 22
iwhotng:
[b][/b]

Just downloaded the app. Yet to play but I love the interface and everything so far, I got fee N500 deposit.

I was asked to input referral code but didn't have one since nobody invited me.

I've checked through the app though to see if I have a code to invite friends to the app, but couldn't find any.

Do I get a referral code and is there any reward for inviting friends?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) by iwhotng: 3:18pm On Mar 22
tocin44:

Just downloaded the app. Yet to play but I love the interface and everything so far, I got fee N500 deposit.

I was asked to input referral code but didn't have one since nobody invited me.

I've checked through the app though to see if I have a code to invite friends to the app, but couldn't find any.

Do I get a referral code and is there any reward for inviting friends?
Hi tocin44,

Currently, the referral or promo code feature is not available. You can close the referral code pop-up and start enjoying the app. We'll notify all users when the referral code becomes available in the future.

Thanks for your understanding!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade / How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS / Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.