Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims (31805 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by humility33(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16
Solsix:

So u believe if PDP had nominated Peter obi and supported him, that they don't have any chance??

He won't have won those yobe, bauchi and the core northern states Atiku won and even dragged with BAT. There is a strain relationship between the igbos and hausa fulanis which the cunny south west politicians are using to their advantage when it comes to edging the south east in national politics it will take a south east vice presidency to bridge this gap.

There are lies sold to the core north and been used every time that the south easterners are not to be trusted with power....the core north will someday leave power in the hands of a south easterner they trust but this person will have to earn this trust.

I am more sure of the northern alliance than the south west alliance because they're barely sincere.

Obi and Atiku messed up. Both of them would've won easily and with that it will be a sure banker that power will go to the south east after Atiku tenure which Obi will be at the fore front.

The southerners won't have been marginalised like this in this government were appointment mainly goes to the south west region only
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by phorget(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16
tunde1200:
You don't understand why his name is mentioned and let me explain.
Obi is a foolish man and his followers for helping Tinubu to win the election so don't get angry over it and stop hating.

Tunde?
I'm not surprised.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by CluelessMODS: 2:40pm On Mar 16
2tpick:

Please Let me know when he contacts you for the land in anambra. I doubt if he ever has money to invest sef let alone investing in the east.
Mumu do you think everybody is poor like you? Poverty stricken miscreant! Who buys land from tribalists? I have worked all the nook and cranny of SS and SE for 27 years I settled in Port Harcourt and put my investment there. You Igbos are not welcoming and bunch of noise makers. If you want to know me better let us link up if not you all should take the frustration of loosing election elsewhere.
What is special about your east? If it is special why are you people not investing in your place? I know east in and out better than you!
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Solsix(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16
humility33:

He won't have won those yobe, bauchi and the core northern states Atiku won and even dragged with BAT. There is a strain relationship between the igbos and hausa fulanis which the cunny south west politicians are using to their advantage when it comes to edging the south east in national politics it will take a south east vice presidency to bridge this gap.

There are lies sold to the core north and been used every time that the south easterners are not to be trusted with power....the core north will someday leave power in the hands of a south easterner they trust but this person will have to earn this trust.

I am more sure of the northern alliance than the south west alliance because they're barely sincere.

Obi and Atiku messed up. Both of them would've won easily and with that it will be a sure banker that power will go to the south east after Atiku tenure which Obi will be at the fore front.

The southerners won't have been marginalised like this in this government were appointment mainly goes to the south west region only
So it's only igbos that are good in voting Hausa fulani? If they can reciprocate let's us keep voting the worst of us into presidency. No be only igbos maladministration go affect.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by 2tpick: 3:31pm On Mar 16
CluelessMODS:

Mumu do you think everybody is poor like you? Poverty stricken miscreant! Who buys land from tribalists? I have worked all the nook and cranny of SS and SE for 27 years I settled in Port Harcourt and put my investment there. You Igbos are not welcoming and bunch of noise makers. If you want to know me better let us link up if not you all should take the frustration of loosing election elsewhere.
What is special about your east? If it is special why are you people not investing in your place? I know east in and out better than you!
Rich man no vex abeg.
There is no investment in the east abeg. The little ones there were done by Cameroonians and malians. I didn't even quote you but you had the time to slide into my mention. You really get time o. Well you can't hold such opinion in public if u are truly in ph.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by CluelessMODS: 4:15pm On Mar 16
2tpick:

Rich man no vex abeg.
There is no investment in the east abeg. The little ones there were done by Cameroonians and malians. I didn't even quote you but you had the time to slide into my mention. You really get time o. Well you can't hold such opinion in public if u are truly in ph.
You must be on drugs! You didn't quote me but you responded to the quote by that low life to me. If I am not in PH may be I am in village!
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by 2tpick: 4:59pm On Mar 16
CluelessMODS:

You must be on drugs! You didn't quote me but you responded to the quote by that low life to me. If I am not in PH may be I am in village!
Oya sorry. I didnt quote you because I only quote people who have been on this platform for more than 5 years. No vex abeg
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by CluelessMODS: 5:26pm On Mar 16
2tpick:

Oya sorry. I didnt quote you because I only quote people who have been on this platform for more than 5 years. No vex abeg
Na you sabi! You think say na the only moniker wey I get be this? I have one that is 12 years old...I nor dey vex! Have a nice day and stay blessed.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by ReubenE(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16
donbrowser:

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
That source you are quoting is high class hypocrisy.

Yoruba leaders voted for a Northerner against their own daughter MULIKAT AKANDE from Oyo State as Speaker of the House of Representatives.
They threw their daughter under the bus in support of a Northerner Tambuwal because of politics.
To be frank, I have seen betrayals in politics but has never seen that level of betrayal where a power bloc decided to dump their own daughter in the cold, a position that would have made her the 4th highest ranking Nigeria government official only for Yorubas to complain of marginalization later.

If you and others are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you'll realize that whatever marginalization the SW complained about under Jonathan was as a result of what Yoruba leaders did to their own daughter because of politics when Jonathan had nominated her to be the Speaker.

Jonathan was like, oh my god! This people
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by AskNgige2: 8:24pm On Mar 16
Dyfynezz12:

Am seeing Wike as next

Or Femi or he will allow Obi self
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Jarmoski123: 10:05pm On Mar 16
Solsix:

PDP were ingrates for not zoning their presidency to the south.

Waiting concern PDP with dis now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.