Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims (31821 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Scholarforlife: 5:20pm On Mar 15
Check the Obasanjo regime, it was mostly his own people. Same complaints most people did today of Yorubanization was same during President Obasanjo.

Check Late President Yar’adua, it was same thing, Katsina

The assertion above is grossly misleading. Obasanjo started the culture of a nationalistic choice of cabinet and all his PDP presidential successors emulated him.

On the other hand, Buhari started the culture of a tribalistic choice of cabinet and Tinubu has followed his footsteps.
Get your facts right Mr Adams.

I put it to you that you wrote this piece to draw Tinubu's attention to your side.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by william944: 5:48pm On Mar 15
Another clown.FYI, OBJ did not Yorubabize his appointments. He was a one-Nigeria initiator.Another clown.FYI, OBJ did not Yorubabize his appointments. He was a one-Nigeria initiator....
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by smileyoo: 6:01pm On Mar 15
Watianoengineer:
Don't mind those Peter Obi followers. They are so annoying and I wish the federal government can ban Peter Obi from contesting any elections again in this country. His followers keeps insulting Tinubu and others forgetting that the so called Obidient movement enthroned Tinubu as president by draining traditional PDP votes.

When we warned against Obi helping Tinubu to victory, majority of those insulting APC today were shouting I am Obidient and Yusful. Now that hunger and suffering is raining all over the country, instead of directing your curses towards Obi you clowns are cursing Inec chairman. By the time one bag of pure water reaches 2k, majority of you will drink your urine to survive
lol. So you really think that Oga Atiku would have been better than this emilokan regime ? that's an illusion on your part because Atiku would have been more terrible than tinubu for obvious reasons.
we prefer Oga Obi because he engaged Nigerians and explained to us of his vision of a new Nigeria that is possible .
Obi had proven that he is not flamboyant and wasteful in governance, unlike what we are witnessing now .
Emilokan government knew how Oga Bubu's government style of leadership had ran our economy down, yet still spending as if he inherited a vibrant economy from bubu.

In the next election i will still vote for Obi if he contest the election instead of Atiku.
Instead of Atiku to be there, let emilokan continue to push the show, because just like Oga Bubu, Atiku have no sense of justice and fairness , which is the main reason that destroyed PDP as a preferred political party in Nigeria. Atiku destroyed PDP with his untamed ambition, not peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by zudozz: 6:08pm On Mar 15
NLCreator:

Adamu Garba

This Usilez guy!
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Patojargz: 6:09pm On Mar 15
Watianoengineer:
Don't mind those Peter Obi followers. They are so annoying and I wish the federal government can ban Peter Obi from contesting any elections again in this country. His followers keeps insulting Tinubu and others forgetting that the so called Obidient movement enthroned Tinubu as president by draining traditional PDP votes.

When we warned against Obi helping Tinubu to victory, majority of those insulting APC today were shouting I am Obidient and Yusful. Now that hunger and suffering is raining all over the country, instead of directing your curses towards Obi you clowns are cursing Inec chairman. By the time one bag of pure water reaches 2k, majority of you will drink your urine to survive

Ds one u leave topic begin call Obi! Is like u don dey loose am too
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by WhizdomXX(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15
Pristine664:

"Tinubu will never be president but he must contest. Must!"

Tinubu has contested oh 😂
Sings in "The Yoruba God must be demystified."
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Patojargz: 6:14pm On Mar 15
Some pipo nor well! Dem go leave topic begin deliberate on Obi!!! Obi don turn ona nightmare... Obi has bettered his life so make ona go do same so as 2 gain fame... E nor pass like dat
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by AskNgige2: 6:20pm On Mar 15
Dyfynezz12:
So Nigerian presidency is now turn by turn
Mayb Wike is next come 2031

D way I see it, north will not rule after Tinibu...

Tinibu will plant a Southerner
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by athaboi(f): 6:24pm On Mar 15
Watianoengineer:

Lol
Reasoning of a poor kid

1 Like

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by youngrichnigga: 6:48pm On Mar 15
richiemcgold:

You're a kid. How old were you in 1999?
Says someone not even 10years on FB in 2020 undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by phorget(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15
CluelessMODS:

Very myopic sense of reasoning! Investment or no investment did the easterners asked for Biafra or not? Did anybody begged easterners to spread their investment?
The Hausas and Yoruba also have investment all over Nigeria so stop the bragging. Of course they might not have much in the east because you easterners are not welcoming and cannot be trusted. Do you know the number of investments the Yorubas have in South South?
You easterners spread your investment and nobody bothers you, the same thing cannot be done in the east.
You easterners love bragging about being in everywhere, that doesn't make you better than the rest. Check the countries all over the world some citizens don't leave their country yet they are very rich with lots of investments so leaving your own region does not make you better, you can go back.
As it stands today you easterners are praying for the down fall of Nigeria because you lost election so what makes you people more NIGERIAN? You are more NIGERIAN but you don't welcome other people in your region the way other regions welcome you...more NIGERIAN indeed!

You mean I would spend my resources to invest in your place and still wish your place to fall? And when did ”asking for Biafra” become a crime? Did they just woke up one day and started asking for Biafra? You cant beat a child and expect such child not to cry sir,if your type will come out to openly tell.us that ”igboman will never rule” then what is the essence of claiming one Nigeria?
If we claim to be one then dont you think things should be shared amongst us?

Have you been across the Niger bridge and got rejected? Have you tried investing in any southeastern states and got rejected? You are just here sitting pretty good in your region and claiming some people are not welcoming.

I still put it to you that the igbos are still more Nigerian that you lots,if they can dare to put there life and resources somewhere outside their zone then such people will never want it to crumble.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by BigIyanga: 7:08pm On Mar 15
Watianoengineer:

You just proved Adamu right. Keep voting for the wrong person so that wheb he’s done, he would handover to your kinsman who would in turn appoint your kinsmen into juicy govt jobs…Not how to fix Naija for poor folks
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by richiemcgold: 7:09pm On Mar 15
youngrichnigga:
Says someone not even 10years on FB in 2020 undecided undecided undecided

You're still talking like a kid.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by DOM7: 7:16pm On Mar 15
Wayo wayo !! Trying to sound politically correct , you lie Obasanjo have a very balanced government, eighty percent of northern politicians got their wings under Obasanjo the samething under Good luck Northern
people run the system, only buhari that breed this monster of nepotism.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Arabaincubus: 7:19pm On Mar 15
You can see why Nigeria is troubled. This guy is using style to complain while telling those who can't be president to go to hell.

The one truth is that one Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by 7upnigeria: 7:27pm On Mar 15
Nonybb:
This demon called Adamumu. I hate that Fulani idi@t with passion

Lol, only if your hate will make you richer than him.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15
AskNgige2:

D way I see it, north will not rule after Tinibu...

Tinibu will plant a Southerner
Am seeing Wike as next
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by CluelessMODS: 7:52pm On Mar 15
phorget:

You mean I would spend my resources to invest in your place and still wish your place to fall? And when did ”asking for Biafra” become a crime? Did they just woke up one day and started asking for Biafra? You cant beat a child and expect such child not to cry sir,if your type will come out to openly tell.us that ”igboman will never rule” then what is the essence of claiming one Nigeria?
If we claim to be one then dont you think things should be shared amongst us?

Have you been across the Niger bridge and got rejected? Have you tried investing in any southeastern states and got rejected? You are just here sitting pretty good in your region and claiming some people are not welcoming.

I still put it to you that the igbos are still more Nigerian that you lots,if they can dare to put there life and resources somewhere outside their zone then such people will never want it to crumble.
You see why I said earlier that your reasoning is myopic without disrespect?
Number one do you know me and where I have been to in Nigeria?
Number two I never said asking for Biafra is a crime.
Number three can you please quote me anywhere I was part of the people that says
,"Igbo man will never rule" ?
It will be nice by doing yourself a favor of not assuming or jumping into conclusions.
Because we are on the internet you don't know who is who.
Talking about the war Igbo people started the whole problem, the foundation was laid for it in 1966 by coup orchestrated by Igbos.
For me I always want Nigeria as a country to come to talk or referendum on how to separate not thru war. So don't ever think I am against Igbos going their way, I made reference to that because of your statement.
For your information I live 27 years of my life between SE and SS so there is nothing or nowhere in the east that you will tell me about. I am not one of those people that stay behind key board and write about people or places they know nothing about and base their judgement on "dem say dem say" To help you further my wife is Igbo from Abia State so I have nothing sinister in my mind against Igbos, but some truth must be told.
Tell me how many places in Igbo land that sell land to non indigens in the east, very few.
Tell me how many places in the east that allow non indigens in their civil service in the east, very few if at all there is any. But you people enjoy all that in other regions and at the end you will still make jest if their people. These are just few examples I can go on and on.
So Igbos are in NO WAY more Nigerian.
I still stand by what I said earlier, nobody begs Igbos to spread their investment you can stay in your region, you are doing nobody any favors.
Talking about presidency I am not against Igbos ruling Nigeria but yes I am against someone like Peter Obi, bring someone like Chukwuka Soludo I will vote for him any day any time and of course there are so many Igbos out there who might be better.
Check the screen shot of my comment to somebody today.

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Inosky(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15
Only OBJ was not nepotistic. Buhari was worse, he was nepotistic and stinkingly corrupt, but it seems Tinubu will out-pass in this evil act, that's why he said "it's my turn". It was his turn to wreck Nigeria with his boys.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Ngozi123(f): 9:17pm On Mar 15
He's basically saying that the North will teach the South-West when it's 'their turn' to rule again. They will remind the Yorubas and the rest of Nigerians of this when that time comes.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Tradepunter2: 11:32pm On Mar 15
YourKarma:

You just dey talk bullshit. Obi joined LP just 8 months before the election and was still able to get 6M+ votes. APC won with 8M votes. 2M votes difference. Rivers state had around 2M voters allotted to APC whereas rivers state themselves, even Inec has come out to say most of the votes in rivers state was wrongly apportioned to APC.

LP + PDP + NNPP had around 14M votes. If Atiku had supported presidency to Obi under PDP or LP, obi would've won whether APC rigs or not. It was atiku's stupidity that made it possible for APC to rig and win

And this is issue you think seasoned politician like atiku will just give obi? Na now I know una be sentimental clowns..... Obi came from nowhere and thought we will work wonder..... No intelligence for Una head sha...... Well Una divide the votes na, shey everybody don rest? Elections will come again and north is waiting for their turn
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by cjfavour(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15
Common sense is far from some people.
Watianoengineer:

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by cjfavour(m): 12:13am On Mar 16
You're not from anambra but you're telling us that are anambrarians that soludo is better than PO? On what basis? I don't care where you came from but if you need land in any part of anambra as far as u have the money, tell me, I'll help u buy land. In anambra state, we have yorubas in d civil service and some are even in senior cadre. If you doubt me, stake your money. Lastly, if this soludo u so much loves comes out tomorrow to contest for presidency, you'll still campaign against him. Most of u prefer a northerner to take over from a northerner instead of supporting an igbo man. Tribalism put us in this tinubulation inflation and this same tribalism will destroy this country if care is not taken.
For one to choose tinubu over PO just because PO is an igbo man is wickedness. Forget about all the white washing of tinubu. U all know that PO is far better than Tinubu. Today we're suffering the consequences of your tribal bigotry. A bag of rice is now 80k. God won't forgive all of u tribal bigots that voted for tinubu mostly those that are still supporting him.
CluelessMODS:

You see why I said earlier that your reasoning is myopic without disrespect?
Number one do you know me and where I have been to in Nigeria?
Number two I never said asking for Biafra is a crime.
Number three can you please quote me anywhere I was part of the people that says
,"Igbo man will never rule" ?
It will be nice by doing yourself a favor of not assuming or jumping into conclusions.
Because we are on the internet you don't know who is who.
Talking about the war Igbo people started the whole problem, the foundation was laid for it in 1966 by coup orchestrated by Igbos.
For me I always want Nigeria as a country to come to talk or referendum on how to separate not thru war. So don't ever think I am against Igbos going their way, I made reference to that because of your statement.
For your information I live 27 years of my life between SE and SS so there is nothing or nowhere in the east that you will tell me about. I am not one of those people that stay behind key board and write about people or places they know nothing about and base their judgement on "dem say dem say" To help you further my wife is Igbo from Abia State so I have nothing sinister in my mind against Igbos, but some truth must be told.
Tell me how many places in Igbo land that sell land to non indigens in the east, very few.
Tell me how many places in the east that allow non indigens in their civil service in the east, very few if at all there is any. But you people enjoy all that in other regions and at the end you will still make jest if their people. These are just few examples I can go on and on.
So Igbos are in NO WAY more Nigerian.
I still stand by what I said earlier, nobody begs Igbos to spread their investment you can stay in your region, you are doing nobody any favors.
Talking about presidency I am not against Igbos ruling Nigeria but yes I am against someone like Peter Obi, bring someone like Chukwuka Soludo I will vote for him any day any time and of course there are so many Igbos out there who might be better.
Check the screen shot of my comment to somebody today.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by poseidon12: 1:19am On Mar 16
This hungry clown is stylishly looking for appointment.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by SupremeSpecimen: 2:51am On Mar 16
SE people are sitting on the sidelines with a notepad n pen......

Igbos will go last. But for now..... we dey learn work
Nepotism abi...no problem

He who laughs last....
Every dog has his day

Sudden moving of the goalpost will not be allowed. Please take note
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Omoluyi(m): 3:53am On Mar 16
Break the country up, una no gree. We can't continue this way. Tribalism is too much
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by CluelessMODS: 5:54am On Mar 16
cjfavour:
You're not from anambra but you're telling us that are anambrarians that soludo is better than PO? On what basis? I don't care where you came from but if you need land in any part of anambra as far as u have the money, tell me, I'll help u buy land. In anambra state, we have yorubas in d civil service and some are even in senior cadre. If you doubt me, stake your money. Lastly, if this soludo u so much loves comes out tomorrow to contest for presidency, you'll still campaign against him. Most of u prefer a northerner to take over from a northerner instead of supporting an igbo man. Tribalism put us in this tinubulation inflation and this same tribalism will destroy this country if care is not taken.
For one to choose tinubu over PO just because PO is an igbo man is wickedness. Forget about all the white washing of tinubu. U all know that PO is far better than Tinubu. Today we're suffering the consequences of your tribal bigotry. A bag of rice is now 80k. God won't forgive all of u tribal bigots that voted for tinubu mostly those that are still supporting him.
Who is this senseless idiot that government just let loose from prison? Are you stupid?
I don't flow with idiots! Stupid you that is not tribal...95 percent of your people voted Obi some Yorubas and Northerners still voted Obi so who is more tribal than you IGBOS?
You that is telling us Tinubu is not good are you from Lagos or Yoruba land?
I will not respond to the other rubbish you put up there. I thought you easterners said you were not hungry so why are you complaining about the price of rice?
Take your frustrations and stupidity elsewhere. Dem never born you when I bigin waka for Igbo land. Nor be only land and civil service na sky and federal service. All these kids on NL just jumped from no where to spew rubbish.

Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by CluelessMODS: 6:09am On Mar 16
cjfavour:
God will not forgive people for their choice imagine kid.... you think God answers stupid prayers, your comments are irritating me.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by 2tpick: 6:45am On Mar 16
cjfavour:

Please Let me know when he contacts you for the land in anambra. I doubt if he ever has money to invest sef let alone investing in the east.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Kukutente23: 6:54am On Mar 16
Excusing his poor grammar, the only thing he ended up doing is commoditizing the seat of the president

A very shameful mindset

This people don't love this country nor want good for it
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by tunde1200(m): 7:27am On Mar 16
You don't understand why his name is mentioned and let me explain.
Obi is a foolish man and his followers for helping Tinubu to win the election so don't get angry over it and stop hating.

phorget:

You still find a way to bring Peter Obi into your mess, did you notice that Adamu did not mention any name from SE? This is to tell you that if Nigeria should collapse today then you all contributed to the collapse and that vindicates the southeasterners.
Re: My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims by Solsix(m): 8:15am On Mar 16
humility33:

There is no way PDP would have defeated the APC Muslim Muslim ticket had it been it zoned the presidency to the south. The core north will rather vote Tinubu plus his tribal peeps than vote Obi

The best bet was using Atiku wrestle power with Obi as VP and after 8 years Obi gets the nod and become president. That was the sacrifice the south east was to make
So u believe if PDP had nominated Peter obi and supported him, that they don't have any chance??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos / Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.