Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State (44271 Views)

See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Zwooks: 6:47pm On Mar 15
JooEeL:

So what's ur point?

Are u trying to downplay the level of insecurity or the tendency of kidnap and killings by sahel terrorists or what?

Quit whining and making excuses. Otherwise do not complain about whats avilable since you cant take the bulls by the horn
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by princessyere1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15
Neoteny:

I chose to show a new pair of shoes i got. Nondescript idiot online concludes I've no clothes to go with it.

tongue
Lol😂

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by itsene: 7:01pm On Mar 15
CheedyJ:
Just start spring onions buisness ASAP, buy in bulk & sell to d South West & East but that's if you can.
In return what will you sell to the north?
Second class citizen mentality.
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by marunga(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15
Raylight2:

What's the use of the leaves , why are they special? Why are they called "Spring"?
why all this nonsense questions?
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Blazadenise(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15
JayTripz:

Ahhh na wa

This thing de affect business seriously ooo

And nobody is saying anything

We are people that easily adapt bro
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Mar 15
Daninya33:
I just bought this spring onion from a farmer in a bush market here in Zaria,Kaduna State.

If you are familiar with Zaria,the market is known as,Kasuwan Amaru.

The spring onion is 25 in number and just few are small in size.

Where are the spring onions?
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Sleekfingers: 7:18pm On Mar 15
Jahwinaboy:
Give us an idea on how to farm it at home

All the information you seek is on YouTube for free.
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:
Go and farm. Your own hand dey forbid work angry

Lol.

No Be Small Thing.
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:

Lol.

No Be Small Thing.

Anyways; We Are Still in The Business of Processing Cassava into Garri @ The Cheapest Price in Nigeria.

See Our Bio To Confirm.

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Raylight2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15
marunga:
why all this nonsense questions?
they are nonsense to you either because you don't know or because you can't process them.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15
Daninya33:
I just bought this spring onion from a farmer in a bush market here in Zaria,Kaduna State.

The spring onion is 25 in number Android just few are small in size.
Try buying same thing down south please. No wonder Many don't want to go back when they taste sweet north
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Neoteny(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15
princessyere1:

Lol😂

grin
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15
Sleekfingers:

All the information you seek is on YouTube for free.
OK. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Bluntemperor: 7:53pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:

We can all do this Onion Farming in our various yards!
The truth is that we blame the Government for almost everything and give Negative news in reporting Nigeria affairs!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Zwooks: 7:54pm On Mar 15
Bluntemperor:

We can all do this Onion Farming in our various yards!
The truth is that we blame the Government for almost everything and give Negative news in reporting Nigeria affairs!

Thank you
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Reelmii: 8:19pm On Mar 15
Very cheap,, in lagos u should be buying this for close to 3k..the highest u can see this to buy in lagos is 2k....and that is in mushin and also with abeg
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by CheedyJ(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15
itsene:

In return what will you sell to the north?
Second class citizen mentality.
I'll sell you to the North. Mr first class citizen

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by JooEeL(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:

Quit whining and making excuses. Otherwise do not complain about whats avilable since you cant take the bulls by the horn

E no go shock me when your story or that of your family member go show up for Maiyegun Diary Politico.

Ur arrogant type enh, I don see am tire.
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Zwooks: 8:41pm On Mar 15
JooEeL:

E no go shock me when your story or that of your family member go show up for Maiyegun Diary Politico.

Ur arrogant type enh, I don see am tire.

Back to your family, all your negative wish IJN
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by JooEeL(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:

Back to your family, all your negative wish IJN

No na... as you have formed insensitive to the plights of thousands of people who have been killed by fulani herdsmen and islamic terrorists, so also will your own story be unpeculiar and will slide into the list of the atrocities that the likes of Koiki and Maiyegun Diary Politico show on almost a daily basis.
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Zwooks: 8:52pm On Mar 15
JooEeL:

No na... as you have formed insensitive to the plights of thousands of people who have been killed by fulani herdsmen and islamic terrorists, so also will your own story be unpeculiar and will slide into the list of the atrocities that the likes of Koiki and Maiyegun Diary Politico show on almost a daily basis.

All your evil wishes both spoken or unspoken back to your household 100 times IJN
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Offpoint1: 9:01pm On Mar 15
Shinjawestern:

U wnt go rob the onions?
You've been waiting for this your whole life 😂

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by lilyheaven: 9:45pm On Mar 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shinjawestern:

U wnt go rob the onions?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by marimarempress: 10:00pm On Mar 15
It's cheaper there

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Nanorest: 10:25pm On Mar 15
casppyjay:
u are big decorated fool!!! Go to benue and say this openly to families of the slain farmers or go to Ekiti and Ondo and call them fools for not going to farm to be killed !

Why didn't you tell me to go to Anambra, imo or Enugu
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Mar 16
Nanorest:
Idiots wants the politicians to farm and distribute the food to them. As long as you don't play your own part, this country will always deal with you.

Imagine graduates will claim farming is for the illetrates but they don't know that farming is the easiest way to become a billionaire abroad

Farming isn't the easiest way to become a farmer abroad. It is an extremely hard way
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Joetiniand(m): 1:07am On Mar 16
#500?
That would cost about #2,00 in the south

The spring onion is 25 in number and just few are small in size.[/quote]
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Anunakeeh: 6:25am On Mar 16
UrgentNeeds:

Lol.

No Be Small Thing.

Anyways; We Are Still in The Business of Processing Cassava into Garri @ The Cheapest Price in Nigeria.

See Our Bio To Confirm.

Poison!

Go and filter and process that thing properly.

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by biyams(m): 6:28am On Mar 16
CodeTemplar:
Only onions, no soup ingredient?

Imagine Onion and Rice lol.
😂😂.
I remember in the Congo they do onion stew. it tastes so good but has a weird colour. in Nigeria once your stew no red then e mean say na soup.
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by nedekid: 7:25am On Mar 16
Zwooks:
Ticket prices are expensive, go and open airline, your hand de forbid work? undecided
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by luvyaself95(m): 7:48am On Mar 16
They look half grown 🧅
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Zwooks: 7:50am On Mar 16
nedekid:

Ticket prices are expensive, go and open airline, your hand de forbid work? undecided

Spring onions can be grown in cement bags. Continue to make excuses lazy arses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / Health Benefits Of Ewedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.