Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

"Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe (11629 Views)

Vacate Government House Lokoja And Surrender To EFCC – Kogi Youth Tells Bello / Dollar-Gate: Disregard The Invitation, It's Witch-Hunt - Kano APC To Ganduje / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Misterc(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15
Duelee:

Are you high now ? You said Benue people are the big time losers while it should be Kogi people. Do you have anything to say about that?

Bro...... No vex too much... I don correct myself....

BTW..... You're from Benue abi? grin grin grin
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Duelee: 3:58pm On Mar 15
Misterc:

Bro...... No vex too much... I don correct myself....

BTW..... You're from Benue abi? grin grin grin

Nah. I am nwafor but have soft spot for Benue Queens. So I just fight for them from Igbo front.

1 Like

Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by xtivin(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15
WAHALA PROMAX....EFFC says KOGI MONEY LOSS, KOGI GOVERNOR SAY my money no loss. As criminal as they may all appear, you cannot just cry more than a bereaved.
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Misterc(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15
Duelee:

Nah. I am nwafor but have soft spot for Benue Queens. So I just fight for them from Igbo front.
Normal Normal..... Benue girls are built and created to Fvck πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by soloaudu: 4:19pm On Mar 15
So that foul fowl Fanwa is still there evangelizing evil in Kogi State?
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Cantonese: 4:47pm On Mar 15
But why was Yaya Bello termed β€œstill at large”? Is he running away from facing the law. If his hands are clean, then just like Ayo Fayose did some years ago, Yaya Bello should get to the EFCC office to clear his name.
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by bigiyaro(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15
Who is witch hunting who? You mean APC at the Federal level is witch hunting APC at the state level? Or the new governor who is the slave of the former governor is witch hunting his master?
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Olichoke: 5:44pm On Mar 15
A thief defending his master in thief. I live in kogi and I can't tell you Bello was a disgrace to 'not-too-young-to-rule' policy.
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by justjasper(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15
Kingsley Fowl or whatever is an ass licker. Instead of focusing on your job, you are joining issues with EFCC. He should know that he's far from immunity. When they come for you, don't cry ooo... fowl that knows how to lie
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Kaytixy: 7:35pm On Mar 15
The criminal should be arrested and his family members involved in this act of criminality to the people of Kogi State. Anebira me vin Incase you want to come for me.
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by lagosrd: 8:34pm On Mar 15
In a same clime, these people should be under serious investigation by now. But they steal and still confront the people saddled with the responsibility of arresting them. Shameless
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Yankee101: 8:36pm On Mar 15
You can see why he rigged so bad to put his relative in power, where total votes are more than double the accredited voters
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by LordSeth0: 9:08pm On Mar 15
How will Femi fowl not say that, when he was reappointed by Bello to be the commissional for Information of the state... as far as I'm concerned... Bello is a criminal and a murderer... his Govt. Let to so many death in the state including the Woman who was burnt inside her house in 2019...Ododo has Notting to offer the Good people of Kogi State because Yahaya Bello still remains the herdsman while Usman Ododo is the cow

I just pray God brings Kogi people out of this unreserved hardship
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by ibrahimismaila0: 9:59pm On Mar 15
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by Abrahamgreat(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16
Owoicho4040:

https://leadership.ng/alleged-n100bn-fraud-efcc-executing-political-agenda-against-ex-gov-bello-kogi-govt/
Rather than come to social media to cry or instigating the presidency to come to your aid, why not save this energy and defend yourself in court, Afterall, the court is competent enough to decide your case. The same presidency had to legitimize their mandate before the court of the land.
Re: "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe by ccrenda5540: 5:25pm On Apr 21
Government of Kogi has turn itself to a lawcourt Shame on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Committees Inaugurated By GEJ In The Last One Year / Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders β€” CJN Muhammad / Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.