Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff (42808 Views)

Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Buhari Appoints Chidi Uzowa As New ICRC Boss, Nominates Six For NBS Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by naija4life247: 9:00pm On Mar 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Better focus in your miserable life, you will probably cry again in 2027

And 2031, and 2035

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Chimex82: 9:01pm On Mar 15
Very soon he will appoint commissioners for the FCT ministry. Wike Wike. Smiles 😊😁

3 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by IamAtAnger: 9:07pm On Mar 15
You think sey those kind people na human being again?... dem don chop pass wetin be life inside this life.. that's why dem no even send death... if e come e come be that for dem
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.
I can't wait for Wike to be disgraced come 2027.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Babatunjo: 9:11pm On Mar 15
So true, their soul has experienced what most of us never see. They don't think like common humans again.
IamAtAnger:
You think sey those kind people na human being again?... dem don chop pass wetin be life inside this life.. that's why dem no even send death... if e come e come be that for dem

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Mandate2023: 9:13pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.

U want to wait for wike to be disgraced πŸ˜‚

Happy waiting since u have nothing good u want to do with ur life

6 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by treatise: 9:16pm On Mar 15
Bulldozer90:
Chidi Amadi from Benin.
No. From cotonou

3 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by toprealman: 9:18pm On Mar 15
This guy will wait for Tinubu to burst his bubble before he realizes he is no longer a governor ( and will never be for life)!
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by 1gbdata: 9:23pm On Mar 15
I see
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by ppogba: 9:24pm On Mar 15
Magnumproperty:
Same Amadi or another one?

Not the lousy one forming analyst on ARISE TV.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Starhearts: 9:24pm On Mar 15
Magnumproperty:
Same Amadi or another one?

Wetin Amadi do u?

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Hoelujohn: 9:28pm On Mar 15
oluwaseyi0:
minister dey get chief of staff?
The chief of staff will appoint his own officials too

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by vanitybutiwanti: 9:28pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
while you focus on your hunger shattered and wretched slavish ebi n pawa life.
mumu, to you folks everybody is hungry? You that is praying for another man's downfall? There's no way you're leading a good life in real life, I'm willing to bet anything. You're a wretched, broke, hungry, poverty stricken individual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by tnerro1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15
Isn’t this abuse of office process?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Kukutente23: 9:31pm On Mar 15
It has favored him and his family

Is there any minister that had a chief of staff before Wike

Just checking for those who are enduring the baby steps of pain while govt keeps getting bigger and bigger
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by jamesversion: 9:45pm On Mar 15
Bulldozer90:
Chidi Amadi from Benin.

From Isialangwa

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by kalufelix(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15
Why not ?? As per abj matters.. Rugged wike..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by HugoBoss10(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15
As a governor of FCT or what
Perhaps our constitution to be amended and FCT be recognized as the 37th state.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Toluwanise247(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.

Mr man na another man disgrace you dey wait for?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Mcslize: 10:14pm On Mar 15
Bulldozer90:
Chidi Amadi from Benin.

So Benin people have started bearing Chidi now? Wonderful!
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by LordIsaac(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15
Northerners right now…

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Br4life: 10:28pm On Mar 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Better focus on your miserable life, you will probably cry again in 2027
u b mumu why u talk his life dey miserable
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by PHAYOL81: 10:30pm On Mar 15
When you have the advantage, make it count for everyone who got your back. Wike's merely upholding his structure and strenghtening his political stronghold for future use.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 10:48pm On Mar 15
Benwallt:

You will wait for a very long time. The unfortunate thing is, why you're waiting, Wike will be moving counting his gains. Na you go lose
I count my gains everyday and move ahead with my loses every week.
So fvck off.
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 10:50pm On Mar 15
Mandate2023:

U want to wait for wike to be disgraced πŸ˜‚

Happy waiting since u have nothing good u want to do with ur life
Yeah, same way you will wait till eternity to be rewarded with your slave wages because you have nothing doing with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 10:52pm On Mar 15
vanitybutiwanti:
mumu, to you folks everybody is hungry? You that is praying for another man's downfall? There's no way you're leading a good life in real life, I'm willing to bet anything. You're a wretched, broke, hungry, poverty stricken individual
I'm your slavish life and your next life in hell you will never be better than me.
My workers live better than the best in your household.
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Anunakeeh: 11:11pm On Mar 15
IamAtAnger:
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Anunakeeh: 11:12pm On Mar 15
Babatunjo:
So true, their soul has experienced what most of us never see. They don't think like common humans again.
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Chikel20000(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15
Chinowuaturu:
I support this
Everybody appoint your brother
Even if it is amadioha
We don't care
I think I like what Tinubu n Wike r doing in Abuja....dis northerners especially those who r Muslims want to even claim Abuja as their own again....
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Benwallt(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
I count my gains everyday and move ahead with my loses every week.
So fvck off.

If you have time to count your gains and move ahead with your humongous loses, you wouldn't have any to wait for the next three years just to see another man at the top fall to his death.

Obidients are embedded and ingrained with senselessness

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by vanitybutiwanti: 11:32pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
I'm your slavish life and your next life in hell you will never be better than me.
My workers live better than the best in your household.
when you logout you'll face reality, wretched idiiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by pacesetting: 11:57pm On Mar 15
How will he lose? Everyone will die. After that, nothing else matters. Think. Think. Think again!!!
Benwallt:

You will wait for a very long time. The unfortunate thing is, why you're waiting, Wike will be moving counting his gains. Na you go lose
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by pacesetting: 12:03am On Mar 16
Someone in Davido's team married a virgin. How did it end?

Marriage is not about what you have done or not done. It's about how you tolerate each other.

That's why marriage of our fathers and forefathers lasted more.
jeromestarks:
If you're not the one who disvirgined your wife, no mattythe position you rose to, you will always be said.

Fvck any girl you want but when It comes to marriage, find a virgin young woman (18-23) and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy lasting peaceful home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.