Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff (42812 Views)

Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Buhari Appoints Chidi Uzowa As New ICRC Boss, Nominates Six For NBS Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by pacesetting: 12:08am On Mar 16
Abuse of office process? Are you just coming into the country?

tnerro1:
Isn’t this abuse of office process?

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Bridget95(f): 12:15am On Mar 16
Chidi Amadi from Benin
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 12:16am On Mar 16
vanitybutiwanti:
when you logout you'll face reality, wretched idiiot
The reality of your wretched ebi n pawa life is what you sleep and think about hoping on palliative from a useless Government that will never care about you.
Your poverty and wretched life is what you are wishing upon sane Nigerians..
What you will eat tomorrow isn't even sure for you. grin
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Never4getU: 12:19am On Mar 16
Nigercity:
Wike is learning from jagaban

Tinubu gives that position to operate as a mayor

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by vanitybutiwanti: 12:33am On Mar 16
DCmonster:
The reality of your wretched ebi n pawa life is what you sleep and think about hoping on palliative from a useless Government that will never care about you.
Your poverty and wretched life is what you are wishing upon sane Nigerians..
What you will eat tomorrow isn't even sure for you. grin
you that is praying for a made man's downfall, you probably think everybody is on your 'what will I eat tomorrow ' level, you better focus on your miserable life and make something worthwhile out of it while you're still alive, you're obviously frustrated and unfortunate, as much as I don't align with some politicians in Nigeria, I'll never pray for their downfall because as a hardworking man, I know what it took them to get to the height they have attained in life, you're broke and wretched that's why you'll cone to the Internet to write trash, if you were really self made, your outlook on life will be different, now get lost and go think about what you will eat tomorrow frustrated idiiot

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by ekhai(m): 1:01am On Mar 16
Bulldozer90:
Chidi Amadi from Benin.
Is not this Chidi that his head was broken duribg fracas in th Rivers state house if assembly? Oh that na chidi Lloyd.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Elidrisy20: 1:21am On Mar 16
Nice development
Next thing na to seize all unoccupied buildings give him cult members
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by HRMK: 1:45am On Mar 16
naija4life247:
Nyezom Wike the wicked one on the beat

wicked or simply been smart?that is allowed in politics now!
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by SupremeSpecimen: 2:07am On Mar 16
vanitybutiwanti:
Better focus on your miserable life, you will probably cry again in 2027

Your mother that's already crying nko πŸ€”
Oh that's different
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by SupremeSpecimen: 2:17am On Mar 16
Benwallt:

You will wait for a very long time. The unfortunate thing is, why you're waiting, Wike will be moving counting his gains. Na you go lose

Wow......at you thinking this was drop the mic content

Certainly...some of you cult members are missing brain cells...smh

Don't forget to drop his trousers to congratulate him on his gains
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by SupremeSpecimen: 2:24am On Mar 16
Afamed:

You laboured in vain 2023, you still want to wait in vain 2027

I bet 100k you didn't eat 3 solid square meals today

Prove and collect. Very simple

I'm eager for the lies πŸ˜πŸ˜’
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by SupremeSpecimen: 2:32am On Mar 16
Every dog has his day
And nobody can say shit 🀐
We're watching n notating
What's good for the goose....
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Yestogood: 2:40am On Mar 16
ruggedtimi:
Wike bringing a new dimension to this FCT minister portfolio. chief of staff?

The FCT has transformed from a ministry to a Commission. If you followed the news of recent, the FCT now has a Head of Service and several Permanent Secretaries. This is the FCT finally attaining the status of a state. He can have a Chief of Staff.
Starting from the 18th of March, the FCT is going to be autonomous.
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by ubimagos: 5:12am On Mar 16
DCmonster:
while you focus on your hunger shattered and wretched slavish ebi n pawa life.
You cry more than the bereaved!
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Captainero: 5:19am On Mar 16
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.
I can't wait for Wike to be disgraced come 2027.

Till then, but for now remain disgraced πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:11am On Mar 16
Benwallt:

You will wait for a very long time. The unfortunate thing is, why you're waiting, Wike will be moving counting his gains. Na you go lose
And what is ur own gain?
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:15am On Mar 16
Captainero:

Till then, but for now remain disgraced πŸ˜‚
U are happy seeing them destroy the country

Well, it will go round
From 2011, Tinubu was wailing and now its his turn
It will get to the turn of the person u think its wailing today
A minister having chief of staff and u clap and laughing yourself
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by teebaxy(m): 6:17am On Mar 16
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.
You mean you want to use the next 3 years of your life just to witness another man down fall … Ridiculous!
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Benwallt(m): 6:57am On Mar 16
drugBaronTINUBU:

And what is ur own gain?

Your tears
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Benwallt(m): 6:58am On Mar 16
SupremeSpecimen:

Wow......at you thinking this was drop the mic content

Certainly...some of you cult members are missing brain cells...smh

Don't forget to drop his trousers to congratulate him on his gains

You go cry taya
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by bobbybrown007: 7:29am On Mar 16
ruggedtimi:
Wike bringing a new dimension to this FCT minister portfolio. chief of staff?
so Abuja is now a state capital ba? Don't worry the table will soon scarther .
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:30am On Mar 16
Benwallt:

Your tears
Lolz
Define tears
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by pharmagba: 7:57am On Mar 16
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.
A performer cannot never been disgraced.
Wike profile co tinue to rise
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Benwallt(m): 7:58am On Mar 16
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Define tears

Treacherous Entities Are Relegated Sadists (TEARS) AKA obidients
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by pharmagba: 8:00am On Mar 16
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.
A performer cannot never been disgraced.
Wike profile continue to rise
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Exousiang01: 9:14am On Mar 16
Chinowuaturu:
I support this
Everybody appoint your brother
Even if it is amadioha
We don't care
I don't think we are being fair to the Abuja indigenes, I understand it is the FCT but, they seem not to have a say in that ministry.
Imagine you state governor not being an indigen of your state and now the chief of staff is also not. Many key offices in FCTA are held by none indigenes.
I am not saying Wike is incompetent but aside Elrufai and Wike the FCT has actually not had a working FCT minister since 1999.
Yet they have not had an FCT minister who is an indigen
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 10:01am On Mar 16
vanitybutiwanti:
you that is praying for a made man's downfall, you probably think everybody is on your 'what will I eat tomorrow ' level, you better focus on your miserable life and make something worthwhile out of it while you're still alive, you're obviously frustrated and unfortunate, as much as I don't align with some politicians in Nigeria, I'll never pray for their downfall because as a hardworking man, I know what it took them to get to the height they have attained in life, you're broke and wretched that's why you'll cone to the Internet to write trash, if you were really self made, your outlook on life will be different, now get lost and go think about what you will eat tomorrow frustrated idiiot
So wike who killed lots of people with his thugs threatened to kill more to win elections is your definition of a hard-working man?
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Magnumproperty: 11:45am On Mar 16
ppogba:

Not the lousy one forming analyst on ARISE TV.
Ok
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by SupremeSpecimen: 12:47pm On Mar 16
Benwallt:

You go cry taya

Yes o. Bucket of tears
In my 5 bedroom TX crib
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by olusanya883: 12:48pm On Mar 16
Same Amadi or another one?Same Amadi or another one?...
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Jokky001: 1:40pm On Mar 16
A minister for the FCT is essentially a governor
Kakamorufu:
Chief of
staff for FCT... First time i'm hearing of such grin
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Benwallt(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16
SupremeSpecimen:

Yes o. Bucket of tears
In my 5 bedroom TX crib

You have enough space to hide your buckets of tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.