Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel (386 Views)

If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by Bigbrothergisth(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15
Bobrisky promises a lucky fan luxury treatment at a hotel, Bobrisky has once again made a contentious statement, as is his customary pattern. He posted the following on Instagram:“I’m chilling at EKO hotel signature tomorrow for few days, I want to pay for one night for one fans 390,000 per night. I’m gonna be responsible for ur feeding throughout tomorrow. You see that luxury lifestyle we gonna enjoy it together.”

Bobrisky guarantees spoiled fans hotel-style amenities. “I will send my Gwagon to pick up and drop you at the hotel, just tell why you think you deserve that queen or king treatment from mummy. Oops i forgot you are getting some cash for thank for coming…. Best reasonable comment win”

This is not the first time Bobrisky has done something kind for his admirers; on numerous occasions, he has organized giveaways and given them money. At one point, Bobrisky presented a fan with a brand new phone and one million naira in exchange for the fan having his visage tattooed on her body. Following him were a few additional admirers, and he also gave them money.

READ MORE BELOW!!!

https://bigbrothergisthub.com/bobrisky-promises-a-lucky-fan-luxury-treatment-at-a-hotel/

Re: Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15
the below is where anyone (thinking of applying) should be VERY VERY CAREFUL!!!!

You see that luxury lifestyle we gonna enjoy it together.”

why the desperate need for new friends?!
Re: Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by Martinsmine(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15
MrBrownJay1:
the below is where anyone (thinking of applying) should be VERY VERY CAREFUL!!!!

why the desperate need for new friends?!

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by vibemad007: 8:45pm On Mar 15
N a ass banging

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15
This one heshe said " we ", I hope we will not come and see story tomorrow " how bobrisky wanted to do me something something "

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by Creamypie(m): 12:45am On Mar 16
Well, make the fan dey with am, but e go be for the open reception, after which he goes to his lodge alone
Re: Bobrisky Promises A Lucky Fan Luxury Treatment At A Hotel by Sirianese: 2:37am On Mar 16
Creamypie:
Well, make the fan dey with am, but e go be for the open reception, after which he goes to his lodge alone

Don't go there and lose guard, Bob will shred your asshöle with his big black dick shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Businesses, Or Occupations, Will You Never Want Your Woman To Do? / Update: British-nigerian Cosmetic Doctor, Oluwafemi ‘tijion’ Esho Found Guilty O / Get Record Labels,shows And Ur Music Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.