Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) (16887 Views)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Kingrshd3: 12:37pm On Mar 18
N
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Pinicop(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18
Since she's that insecured or abnormally jealous, she should completely ban him from using Instagram, and all social media platforms by extension.
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by 82man: 12:40pm On Mar 18
Tonto Dikeh and his akorokoiroko do more than this same Tonto Dikeh and Churchill is perfect starting and ended ugliest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by stasius: 12:41pm On Mar 18
If you like follow.
If you like no follow.
Onye a ga ata ka a ga ata.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by 82man: 12:43pm On Mar 18
This innocent guy still dey cashout and he dey sweet aunty OLOSHO with ears piercing for now , small time story will change
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by MrDoGood(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18
Mugu
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Truths9ja: 1:01pm On Mar 18
No be command be this niiii. The guy should wise up ooo.
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Boss13: 1:01pm On Mar 18
This is the well crafted template of female manipulation and control handed from generations to generations.

Men continue to fall for this template all the time thinking it is love. Women don't love men, they want to control men throughout the period they are with men.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Tallesty1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18
press9jatv:
Abeg is this not jealousy at play here niii. Yeye babe
Sometimes what we mistake for jealousy is actually insecurity in disguise. It's possible she's just jealous or merely being naughty, or perhaps this is just content. But people who exhibit this type of possessive behavior are typically grappling with deep-seated insecurities.

These insecurities often stem from within, from their inner selves. They project their own behavior onto others, as may be the case with this lady; knowing what she does to people's partners, she assumes all girls are like her when it comes to relationships, so she doesn't want anyone near her man because she believes they will sleep with him, just as she sleeps with others.

In marriages, most men who don't want their women to have any interaction with the opposite sex are cheaters.

Igbo people go talk say person wey dey kill with cutlass no dey allow person wey carry cutlass to dey him back.

It is the guy I pity, see as the mumu dey smile; in his mind this is just a normal behavior for a Nigeria girl in love. Idiot.

Anyway, when I saw the title, I immediately envisioned a woman wielding a knife. And after watching the video, the imagery was so vivid that I could almost smell the blood from multiple knife stabs.

Dey there dey smile instead wey you go run for your life.
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Mar 18
That what happens when a girl too enjoy your prick
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by winner37(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18
Last last one guy from no where will be fucking this lady ....only a stupid man will pay attention to this lady...
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Uchesis: 1:36pm On Mar 18
Shinjawestern:
See as earrings full her ear...
This one no b decent woman
I know that guy is using her to catch fun
Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southeast
grin
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Godwin25king: 1:36pm On Mar 18
Un undecideda dey ment?
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Lovestrong(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18
Daniel7543:
These daughters of eve are good at manipulating and playing mind games
U no want make another girl follow ur boyfriend but if we do underground check of the guys she’s secretly following at the moment the queue go long like…
lol! Asfa u gt d CV, Na turn by turn.
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by 6ixVille: 1:55pm On Mar 18
Typical naija girl, nothin dey dia head...love, lies and how to spend someone else's money

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by femi4: 2:09pm On Mar 18
press9jatv:
“I don’t want any girl to come close to you, baby I am jealous” - Lady orders her boyfriend to unfollow all the ladies he is following on Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYI9s75SeQ?si=LypICgYRbHdhrr41
O ti wa dickmatised.

Last last, she will end up UAC (Used And Condemned )

Breakfast loading...
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18
In Abarie's voice ladies won't check their husband phone to do transfer and delete, na to dey look for Whatsapp chats wey go make them cry grin

Women ehn? Wonderful creature, dramatic, cunning, smart but unreasonable most times. I get their antidote
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by greatseed: 2:36pm On Mar 18
press9jatv:
“I don’t want any girl to come close to you, baby I am jealous” - Lady orders her boyfriend to unfollow all the ladies he is following on Instagram

pscheew
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Smithwilliams826: 2:37pm On Mar 18
4 earring for 1 ear. Na red flag b dis oh.
Moreover e b like say na ride d idi*t dey do.
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Smithwilliams826: 2:41pm On Mar 18
Repent oh. All you luster's repent!
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by muyico(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18
Skits
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Miles300: 2:58pm On Mar 18
Sometimes women can be selfish in this relationship thing ..don't do this ,I dont want that ...but she can have male friends following her on Instagram..nonsense
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by obaidan: 3:03pm On Mar 18
Dem fit born now make dem do DNA test for pikin, make d guy still chop small breakfast
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by ojojonkembu: 3:24pm On Mar 18
Very soon them go dump u
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by NOwazobia: 3:57pm On Mar 18
When idiots do skits, and published by a useful idiot or the creator who double as both.

Next!
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by Offpoint1: 4:07pm On Mar 18
grin Na this type dey stab man for sleep if he decides to play away match
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by REALretep(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18
Breakfast loading...
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by highness25(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18
press9jatv:

See how e de sweet you. Where you guys are looks like a hotel. I hope your bf is not a Yahoo boy Sha. Make e no happen oo
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by toprealman: 6:39pm On Mar 18
Run away from liability, dear men!
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18
By his dyed hair we shall know.

It will end in tears or death.
Re: I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18
Daptboy:
Yen ye yen yen... Mtcheww.... Girl wae everybody dae fvck e reach ur turn you personalize am..

She think say na marriage she dae.. Olosho with multiple piercings..

A girl will make you feel like you're the only one she's dating.... See her acting like na only him prick she dae sorkk.. Tueh.. Daughters of Eve
u people no go kee person for hia grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.