Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52680 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 5:58pm On Mar 17
Maximus692:

OK why can't you think of something else apart from JWs?
Are you sure you're not trapped in your thoughts about this organization? Matthew 5:14-16

your madness and insanities peddling brains did not see his post about some islamic beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Nolevel666: 5:59pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

You're expecting a complete brainwashed Arab slave to go and read? 🤣🤣🤣

Guy you are funny

I just gave it a thought😂😂

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:00pm On Mar 17
achorladey:

how many times did you talk about false christians in your kingdom halls today? Loooool!

The existence of your religious organisation from those you love to call babylon. If they don't exist, your religious organisation no go exist. There is absolutely nothing your religious organisation possess today that they didn't obtain from those you call false christians. Looool!

Let that sink into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

The lazy thief has successfully brainwashed the few sheep in his congregation today and the deception continues. I.bet you bro, the idiot knows the truth and he is just pretending cos that's his own source of income.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:01pm On Mar 17
Nolevel666:

I just gave it a thought😂😂
These guys don't read books other than Quran and hadiths .. if they ever try it,. they'll surely dump Islam and religion all together.

Islam is mostly for illiterates.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 6:02pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

You literally go to people's house uninvited to threaten them to join your cult else they'll suffer imaginary great tribulation 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here you're crying about people simply pointing out your fake religion blunders.

You never see anything. Hope you've built your bunker? Cos the tribulation is finally here .. what a big fool

Hahahahahahahaha. Like they did in 1975 that Failed woefully. Chai! This Cult loves to disgrace Jehovah's Witnesses but they aren't aware. What kind of life is that? Look at how they are now a laughing stock with these changes and more to come.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:05pm On Mar 17
Courz:

Absolutely nothing. JWS have been quiet because they are angry. I understand their frustration. For a bunch of Old White Freemasons to be throwing them about with all sorts of doctrines and changes, it will take a toll on them. Mad Max is really not happy with the changes at all. That's why all he has been doing is singing like a 5 year old. grin grin grin

Every thing they do scream cultism. Worst thing is that most of them are completely not aware of this. Most of them have zero understanding of what they're doing

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Nolevel666: 6:07pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

These guys don't read books other than Quran and hadiths .. if they ever try it,. they'll surely dump Islam and religion all together.

Islam is mostly for illiterates.

It still baffles me how professors still believe in religion in this part of the world.

Fairytales that is.

The other day one of them proselytizers was arguing that the earth is just 5000 years old according to what her bybull said in the book of genesis.
I shake head

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:08pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

The lazy thief has successfully brainwashed the few sheep in his congregation today and the deception continues. I.bet you bro, the idiot knows the truth and he is just pretending cos that's his own source of income.

Exactly, for his own kind of the kind of personality he needs power, loves power and have those he can control likewise. A personality which is a carry over from his activities as being an ex islamist grin grin

The religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses gave him that opportunity grin grin grin the reason he is finding it difficult to relinquish it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:15pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn these guys are programmed. Real life robots. They hate who they're told to hate even if the person is their blood. The heartlessly let their love ones roam the streets homeless just for refusing to attend the cult

It what myself and others can attest to and yet one of their members we come and say it is a negative report, lies, maligning or tarnishing the image of their religious organization.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:26pm On Mar 17
achorladey:

It what myself and others can attest to and yet one of their members we come and say it is a negative report, lies, maligning or tarnishing the image of their religious organization.

It's actually what's happening till date which I've seen too.

And they're even programmed to be arrogant, cos they're made to believe the earth will be theirs and they're the only true religion 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:30pm On Mar 17
Nolevel666:

It still baffles me how professors still believe in religion in this part of the world.

Fairytales that is.

The other day one of them proselytizers was arguing that the earth is just 5000 years old according to what her bybull said in the book of genesis.
I shake head

You do realize that being a professor doesn't mean being morally right. Most people join Islam for very many reasons just like cultism.

Imagine a professor who's a pedophile, Islam would be just the perfect religion for him cos he'll easily marry a kid without any consequences.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Azaland(f): 6:32pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

Why won't people be interested in JW when they go door to door spreading falsehood in the name of evangelism?

If they never go out indirectly threatening people and spreading fear, saying that their religion is the one and only way to redemption, no one would even talk about them.

They claim to be the only true religion, so they get the attention they crave for
Which church truly follows the bible directions? Is it the one that says being gyy is alright?

I need to know. Which church really follows the bible?

All.i know is that most people follow what's convenient for them.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Postinor: 6:37pm On Mar 17
ANTllSLAAM:

Here are another evidences

Quran 56:8 "the people of the right, how ˹blessed˺ will they be" 56:22 [ and they will have "houris maidens[dubious – discuss] with intensely black eyes set against the whiteness of their irises"

Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir of Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72, “the Prophet Muhammad saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby.
yes so where did you see seventy two virgin in verse,abeg stop posting tafsir of people who are not accurate, show me where they is seventy two virgin in quran
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Postinor: 6:37pm On Mar 17
ANTllSLAAM:

Quran 56:8 "the people of the right, how ˹blessed˺ will they be" 56:22 [ and they will have "houris maidens[dubious – discuss] with intensely black eyes set against the whiteness of their irises"

Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir of Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72, “the Prophet Muhammad saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby.
ANTllSLAAM:

yes so where did you see seventy two virgin in verse,abeg stop posting tafsir of people who are not accurate, show me where they is seventy two virgin in quran
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Mikeloo: 6:37pm On Mar 17
@Courz, I am curious you know so much about JWs. You must have been a member at a point in time, did something which they do not condone and sent away. Or you joined working as a Spy to get to the top hierarchy of JW.

I also know them as peaceable people even though they are not perfect and have some bad "eggs" within too just like any other religion
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17
This thread is wonderful, I can't believe I read to this point
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Postinor: 6:40pm On Mar 17
ANTllSLAAM:

Is the Quran verse I quoted also unverified Quran abi? grin you are a disgrace to Islamic world

Quran 56:36-38

Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation. And made them virgins, Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age, For the companions of the right [who are]
so where did you see seventy two virgin,yes you are going to get married to virgins, but did you see anything seventy two
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Postinor: 6:42pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

Your foolishness is definitely worse than I can imagine, it's very obvious that you've sold your sense of reasoning to your masters.

It'll be a complete waste of time arguing with a stark illiterate.

Go and read a book aside from Quran, then we can talk. You're too stupid rn
you are the one that is stupid believing that God would kill his son before he can forgive your sins, how stupid can you be
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Postinor: 6:43pm On Mar 17
TrumpBiden:

Look at this fool openly displaying his stupidity and lack of knowledge in history,

You're a slave, suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
ozwor, christainity a way your colonial masters control you idiot
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 6:46pm On Mar 17
Mikeloo:
@Courz, I am curious you know so much about JWs. You must have been a member at a point in time, did something which they do not condone and sent away. Or you joined working as a Spy to get to the top hierarchy of JW.

I also know them as peaceable people even though they are not perfect and have some bad "eggs" within too just like any other religion

Are you aware that people can just decide to leave when they find despicable things about a Cult that it has successfully hidden from its membership? Or do you think Kingdom halls become empty just because all the JWs there were sent away?

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:51pm On Mar 17
Postinor:
ozwor, christainity a way your colonial masters control you idiot

😂😂😂 Big clown thinks anyone that opposes Islam is a Christian.. big clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17
chatinent:

That means you also didn't understand the English rendering...cos nothing as this is biblical either.

So are the new changes made also BIBLICAL BEFORE?

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:52pm On Mar 17
oroje1:
now let's be logical, how's that a lie? If you left a company 10 years ago and thereafter you're taken back on that company, would you still be in touch with the current running of that company,,?, just reason about that and conclude for yourself if what you're saying about them here is correct

I hope you won't hide behind I don't talk with apostates after your logical and logic are dismantled grin grin grin

now let's be logical,

Ok

how's that a lie?

That.....

21. If a person has been away from the congregation for a significant period of time, he
would no doubt be very weak spiritually

The bold is a lie because nowhere in the Bible you carry states being very weak spiritually = going away from the congregation. The congregation[/b]is not the [b]word of God.

But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth

Now a good example that applies to your religious organization. Two brothers, brother A and brother B are members of Lagbaja congregation. Brother A always attend field service and preach regularly but do not attend the 5 weekly meetings. Brother B attends the 5 weekly meetings but do not have time for field service.

Question: 1. Who among the two brothers is active?
2. Who among the two brothers is inactive?
3. Who is seen as spiritually weak among the two brothers and why?
4. Does one being away from the congregation really make an individual very weak spiritually from the example given above?

cc: Oteneaaron, Courz

MaxInDHouse, Aemmyjah food is ready.

In summary staying away from the congregation does not make one spiritually weak. That is the strategy put in place by your GODS of men housed in USA to keep tight grip over members. Jehovah does not dwell anywhere in any of your establishment. Yet when members leave that religious organization, you people see them as leaving Jehovah. It is tantamount to idolatry grin grin

If you left a company 10 years ago and thereafter you're taken back on that company, would you still be in touch with the current running of that company

Simple answer, YES. I can and will still be in touch with the company if I choose to. In a world where people work remotely outside of many companies and establishment nowadays you dey ask question like this as logical grin grin grin Those you call apostates intercept letters here and there and you say they are not in touch. Many had gone on to develop super relationship with God and doing well you say they are spiritually weak because they left the religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin

Like for real?

Just reason about that and conclude for yourself

Your eyes can see what I make of it. Answer my question above so we can take your logic to logical conclusion grin grin grin

if what you're saying about them here is correct

You know it is correct by now.

In answer Jesus said to him: “If anyone loves me, he will observe my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling* with him.

Before you know anything about congregation of God, you must first know God, love God and do what God ask before you start to dey reason congregation grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:53pm On Mar 17
Postinor:
you are the one that is stupid believing that God would kill his son before he can forgive your sins, how stupid can you be

And you're not stupid for believing that imaginary god and angel gave Quran to Mohamed" the pedophile"? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're so stupid you believe that marrying a 12 year old is okay. You're a sick bastard .
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:54pm On Mar 17
Courz:

Are you aware that people can just decide to leave when they find despicable things about a Cult that it has successfully hidden from its membership? Or do you think Kingdom halls become empty just because all the JWs there were sent away?

That second part of your question ehn grin grin grin grin

The guy wants to propagate the no clean way of leaving that religious organization grin grin grin

Something wey you don see from far before

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:55pm On Mar 17
EmmyMaestro:
This thread is wonderful, I can't believe I read to this point

You try grin grin grin. Some thread on nairaland dey keep your spellbind you don't want to miss a letter typed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TrumpBiden: 6:56pm On Mar 17
Mikeloo:

What do you mean by spy?

You don't listen to them going about condemning catholics and other church?

So they're are immuned from criticism?
Why?

5 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:58pm On Mar 17
Azaland:

Which church truly follows the bible directions? Is it the one that says being gyy is alright?

I need to know. Which church really follows the bible?

All.i know is that most people follow what's convenient for them.

Na church dey follow truth abi na you go follow truth.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17
achorladey:

I hope you won't hide behind I don't talk with apostates after your logical and logic are dismantled grin grin grin

Ok

That.....

21. If a person has been away from the congregation for a significant period of time, he

The bold is a lie because nowhere in the Bible you carry states being very weak spiritually = going away from the congregation. The congregation[/b]is not the [b]word of God.

But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth

Now a good example that applies to your religious organization. Two brothers, brother A and brother B are members of Lagbaja congregation. Brother A always attend field service and preach regularly but do not attend the 5 weekly meetings. Brother B attends the 5 weekly meetings but do not have time for field service.

4. Does one being away from the congregation really make an individual very weak spiritually from the example given above?

In summary staying away from the congregation does not make one spiritually weak. That is the strategy put in place by your GODS of men housed in USA to keep tight grip over members. Jehovah does not dwell anywhere in any of your establishment. Yet when members leave that religious organization, you people see them as leaving Jehovah. It is tantamount to idolatry grin grin

Simple answer, YES. I can and will still be in touch with the company if I choose to. In a world where people work remotely outside of many companies and establishment nowadays you dey ask question like this as logical grin grin grin Those you call apostates intercept letters here and there and you say they are not in touch. Many had gone on to develop super relationship with God and doing well you say they are spiritually weak because they left the religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin

Like for real?

Your eyes can see what I make of it. Answer my question above so we can take your logic to logical conclusion grin grin grin

In answer Jesus said to him: “If anyone loves me, he will observe my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling* with him.

Before you know anything about congregation of God, you must first know God, love God and do what God ask before you start to dey reason congregation grin grin grin

Where will the guy start from now?

😁😁

Let's see how his logic would pan out.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17
kokolet007:

No where jw ever said wearing trousers are sin , we Jehovah’s witnesses wear trousers casually for other formal or informal occasions, people that work in betel and other facilities wears trousers for their daily activities or task but we don’t wear it for our religious activities like meetings or assemblies. And this new update still indicates what’s suit your environment and your conscience. And remember it’s slack and most be considerate corporate.

Do you even understand what you're saying?

Do you think if such isn't consider as sin (like don't wear to the presence of Jehovah), people won't be wearing it to meeting or assembly?

Where is the conscience when you can wear trouser for formal or informal occasion but can't wear it to meeting or assembly? That means it isn't about CONSCIENCE but what the Governing body prevented.

Lastly, is meeting or assembly NOT A FORMAL gathering?

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17
Azaland:

What amazes me is that a lot of people are so interested in these JW people. There must be something special about them.
I wish to find out. I'll do my research.
I wish Christendom all the best.
Who are they?

Jesus said for being peaceable and friendly his disciples will be the talk of the whole world {Matthew 5:14-16} yet they will be hated for his sake {Matthew 24:9} because they will always stick to what he taught them! John 15:19

So even though they're relatively small in number across the globe they're a formidable force that all people must reckon with! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 7:02pm On Mar 17
achorladey:

Ok

That.....

Like for real?

Hahahahahahahaha. Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.