Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter (49794 Views)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by HateBigots: 8:35pm On Mar 19
angry... Reserve judgement until seeing the inflicted damage on the daughter and hearing the mother's side of the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by santaclaws: 8:35pm On Mar 19
Apart from genotype, blood group and HIV test, I think they need to add psychiatric evaluation to tests done before marriage cos wetin be this‽

Most importantly, may we not marry Jezebels! 😳

5 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Saao(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
This is devilish, she should be severely punished.

Which kind of marriage people go into these days? I'm sure the wife must have hated him deep inside her for no other reason than cheating but still she has the option of walking away.
cheating? Did anyone mention cheating? People always look for a way to support evil in the name of supporting women

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Fearurcreeator: 8:39pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:
Imagine termites in a wooden ark
Rain dey kee aquatic animals?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by budaatum: 8:39pm On Mar 19
HateBigots:
angry... Reserve judgement until seeing the inflicted damage on the daughter and hearing the mother's side of the story.

Yours is the first to consider an alternative reason from the one everyone has run with, so thank you.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Bongadu: 8:39pm On Mar 19
Another simp

Very soon she'll carry their child run away after filling for divorce

A woman can't try this to me , I won't beat her but she'll regret being born forking roastie

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by madridguy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19
lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Mar 19
Icceyfrosh12:
Architect Onyelowe Dandison has cried out for the world to put on record how a wife she married with his own money poured him boiling hot tomato paste just for punishing his daughter.

"If I d!e this morning, let the world know that a woman I married and cared for poured me hot tomato because I bea++t my daughter. I'm losing everything."

The young Lagos-based progressive is currently receiving intensive care where he is battling for survival.

he should thank his stars that it is in Nigeria that she poured hot whatever on him.

if it was abroad, he would be poured hot whatever, asked to pack out of the house, be prosecuted for child abuse and maybe deported

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by obaidan: 8:40pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:

Which kind of marriage people go into these days? I'm sure the wife must have hated him deep inside her for no other reason than cheating but still she has the option of walking away.
Truth be told, the person that married you or the one that will marry you is unfortunate by default. U be CONFAM bad luck

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by NEUDUDE: 8:41pm On Mar 19
Lol why is this simp moaning

hahahahahaha dude had to wait till she pour him hot tomato paste to regain his senses

please madam dont be lenient next time finish him patapata grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by muyico(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19
Women wicked pass devil. Jennyclay frnd. She gave her d adeal 2 do it

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by 3kay945(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:

The aquatic animals were swimming behind the ark na. They don't need to be on board.

For the Termites, they eat gradually, so it will take a very long time for their impact to be felt on such a magnitude of an ark.
Any further questions?
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Tommydare(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19
He is not the owner of that daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by MaziObinnaokija: 8:44pm On Mar 19
sad jebebel
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by olisaEze(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19
They need to investigate if erisco tomato paste or erisco tomato mix is the culprit first of all. 😂
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by chidiokay: 8:48pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:

As there name implies, aquatic animals are meant to be in water, in as much as God didnt use hot water, rain is a blessing to aquatic creatures

Abi you fit drown fish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Gboom: 8:49pm On Mar 19
Iyawo isonu

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Amumaigwe: 8:49pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:

Cheating this, and that. Let the man talk about DNA test and see who will become jumpy. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by NFBI: 8:49pm On Mar 19
I don't think he will survive this
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by humilitypays(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19
How can the man force her, for what? If she is tired then let her simply pack out and allow him to relocate somewhere else, what nonsense. The Police should make sure they get the man arrested for attempted murder, I don't support evil no matter what angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19
Icceyfrosh12:
Architect Onyelowe Dandison has cried out for the world to put on record how a wife she married with his own money poured him boiling hot tomato paste just for punishing his daughter.

"If I d!e this morning, let the world know that a woman I married and cared for poured me hot tomato because I bea++t my daughter. I'm losing everything."

The young Lagos-based progressive is currently receiving intensive care where he is battling for survival.

Where is that stupid girl jennyclay. This is one of ur devilish gender oo

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by sunsweet33: 8:50pm On Mar 19
-
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by kindlyheart: 8:50pm On Mar 19
Women are naturally aggressive towards nice men, especially short women. Brethrens fear women, especially short ones

5 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Amumaigwe: 8:51pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:

Then, termites were still behaving themselves. They started eating wood after the fall of man.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by sunsweet33: 8:53pm On Mar 19
It’s like his entire body is burnt o shocked

I don’t subscribe to beating children but I think this is a cry for help. Pouring scolding hot liquid on your husband?? Gosh

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by TheWinterBird(f): 8:53pm On Mar 19
Na wa. He beat their daughter. The mother poured hot water on him. What kinda violent family is this? May God heal him, IJN. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by yad2eidi: 8:54pm On Mar 19
if you no assasinate am when you regain conciousness, u be real useless simp

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Amumaigwe: 8:55pm On Mar 19
Saao:
cheating? Did anyone mention cheating? People always look for a way to support evil in the name of supporting women

And they even cheat more. That's why they hate this acronym: DNA

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Zooposki(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19
TheWinterBird:
Na wa. He beat their daughter. The mother poured hot water on him. What kinda violent family is this? May God heal him, IJN. Amen

Probably must have been beating both for a long time. Lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19
What should I called or tag this case Domestic Violence on man.

Icceyfrosh12:

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by yad2eidi: 8:56pm On Mar 19
kindlyheart:
Women are naturally aggressive towards nice men, especially short women. Brethrens fear women, especially short ones
women are animals, it is good to treat them like one . tame her to your taste using the highest form of violence if ne essary

5 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by casppyjay: 8:56pm On Mar 19
Icceyfrosh12:

u see why that jenny here should be sold to Tuareg gangs in Abidjan for 24hrs monitoring with camels ? Because this guy is a millionaire but a devilish entitled LovePeddler still did this..well I hope he’s man enough to kill any pastor or family and friends who will will want to mention heaven, God or forgiveness..because I know we should leave judgement for God but as a good citizen it’s always my responsibility to initiate the meeting and ensure it holds appropriately..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

229 New COVID-19 Cases, 48 Discharged And 7 Deaths On May 25 - (1120 Tested) / Pregnant Woman Dies In A Bus In Onitsha (Disturbing Photo) / Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.