Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter (49713 Views)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by KillahPriest: 8:59pm On Mar 19
OVB123:
Dis one na case of wife strong pass husband. If not she wouldn't have try such a thing.
you know nothing about women
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by UncleKoboko: 8:59pm On Mar 19
No picture of the bastarɗ attempted killer.

If na me, she will never know peace till the end of time, I'LL FRUSTRATE HER UNTIL SHE COMMITS SUICIDE.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS THINGS WORK THAT A MAN HAS A WICKED AND STUBBORN WIFE.

UNA NEVER JAM...

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by drerocker: 9:00pm On Mar 19
Icceyfrosh12:
Architect Onyelowe Dandison has cried out for the world to put on record how a wife she married with his own money poured him boiling hot tomato paste just for punishing his daughter.

"If I d!e this morning, let the world know that a woman I married and cared for poured me hot tomato because I bea++t my daughter. I'm losing everything."see
Divorce her oooooo

The young Lagos-based progressive is currently receiving intensive care where he is battling for survival.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by gentlegiant95: 9:00pm On Mar 19
He probably saw the signs of her toxicity from the beginning, but he choose to ignore the Red flags. Women always show signs of their red flags, maybe in not so clear ways, but they always show it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Amumaigwe: 9:01pm On Mar 19
sunsweet33:
It’s like his entire body is burnt o shocked

I don’t subscribe to beating children but I think this is a cry for help. Pouring scolding hot liquid on your husband?? Gosh

If you are yet to raise a child to adulthood and having him becoming successful, then the subject of child discipline is higher than your pay grade. So shut it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by haphizz57(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19
If to say na d man na hin do d wife like dis NL for no allow person hear word. Lucifer himsef dey fear women. because ur woman born for u no mean say she no go fit kill u. I wish d husband quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Chukwuka319(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19
When you marry a Jezebelic women, this is one of the things that spring forth.A mistake in marriage can bring unending regrets.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Okhuadams(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19
Icceyfrosh12:
Architect Onyelowe Dandison has cried out for the world to put on record how a wife she married with his own money poured him boiling hot tomato paste just for punishing his daughter.

"If I d!e this morning, let the world know that a woman I married and cared for poured me hot tomato because I bea++t my daughter. I'm losing everything."

The young Lagos-based progressive is currently receiving intensive care where he is battling for survival.
Divorce is inevitable that is if the man sense still dey inside him brain

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by ncoolsome(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:
Imagine termites in a wooden ark

Now u know when the first aquarium was built..
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by LordIsaac(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19
lagosrd:
I don't have business with the woman. I wish him speedy recovery and may Almighty God heal him completely and wholly. I guess she was too comfortable in that marriage . Anyways that's her business. Make this man no sha die
You spoke my mind wholly. No woman should be given that much power…no room for such nonsense in my life in the name of “wife.” I will just deal with you with reckless abandon, so much so that, she will lack the opportunity to even do such.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by LagosFirstSon: 9:06pm On Mar 19
Una go dey marry and endure violent wife in the name of forming "Woke"

If she had killed you, na like dis we for see your corpse on Nairaland

Werey people

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by LordIsaac(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19
kindlyheart:
Women are naturally aggressive towards nice men, especially short women. Brethrens fear women, especially short ones
I agree with you. Especially when they think they are your all. A woman should have that tiny fear deep down her heart so much so that she will never take you for granted. The problem of men starts with kneeling to ask for wahala (called proposal).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Profitsystemx10: 9:12pm On Mar 19
Oga go and do DNA test. You might have beaten her lovers child, which she feels you have no right to do.

DNA test should be a must-do after a child is born. Period!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by nwakibie3(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19
thevoicenews:
Odumeje Seen Dancing to Davido song "Away" in the club, what are your thoughts?

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyCSvXalXnM

I don't have any thought

Getat
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by ppogba: 9:19pm On Mar 19
Yam legged, hairy chested baboon.

Whay do you expect from people who pour pepper in the private part of their house helps?

Typical!

Traditional!

Not new!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by cezarman(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19
Westerhoffe:

Or she's mad at him for escaping from the bottle she had kept him in?

Why did he agree to enter inside a bottle in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by sunsweet33: 9:19pm On Mar 19
Amumaigwe:

If you are yet to raise a child to adulthood and having him becoming successful, then the subject of child discipline is higher than your pay grade. So shut it.

😆 come and shut it for me na. Beating children is BARBARIC and only succeeds in transferring aggression from one generation to the next.

All these news of son killing father over 50 naira, it’s because they weren’t beaten enough right?
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by ppogba: 9:20pm On Mar 19
Profitsystemx10:
Oga go and do DNA test. You might have beaten her lovers child, which she feels you have no right to do.

DNA test should be a must-do after a child is born. Period!

There is sense in this comment.

I love you, I love you no mean anything o.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Panda7(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19
both the woman and most commentators on this thread should be arrested and locked up in a psychiatrists center. Everything is taken for granted in africa
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Konquest: 9:24pm On Mar 19
Icceyfrosh12:

"If I d!e this morning, let the world know that a woman I married and cared for poured me hot tomato because I bea++t my daughter. I'm losing everything."

HOT tomato paste?... That's sickening. The law enforcement folks must ensure she gets charged to court. NEVER cover up bad behavior.

I wish the gentleman speedy recovery and there are remedies that can be used on him to speed up the healing process from the burns in addition to whatever treatment he's getting at the hospital where he's on admission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOmTEQxtJk?feature=shared
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Nonexisting1: 9:27pm On Mar 19
The little girl is the daughter of someone she loves or loved and holds in high esteem, very simple explanation. To her, he does not have the right to beat her but the simp instead of ordering for a DNA test is screaming "my daughter my daughter." I am sure this is not the first time she had overreacted on matters concerning the girl but the mumu still no get the clue. The hot tomatoe is part of the benefits of marriage so let him enjoy his time at the hospital and after that, he should go back home and continue enjoying his marriage.

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Tzar(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19
She should be prosecuted for attempted murder!
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by PointZerom: 9:29pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:

The maker made them aquatic and can still unmake them.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Chummynoni(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:
what sort of question is this at the image? Water took over the world, and not fire. You should be logical when you come across things like this rather than ignorantly sharing it.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Konquest: 9:30pm On Mar 19
thevoicenews:
Odumeje Seen Dancing to Davido song "Away" in the club, what are your thoughts?

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyCSvXalXnM
Is that the pastor dude in the night club or his look-alike? grin
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by zinaunreal(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19
Them boil this man well
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Ashirioluwa: 9:46pm On Mar 19
This is wickedness, but I will wait till I hear her own side of the story
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Nehyooh(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19
notmyrealmonika:
May God help us. In our quest for wife, may we not marry devil. Amen.
Amen o
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by blueAgent(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19
RainMoreDFARMS:
In your mind now? You are smart.

How do aquactic animals survive in aquarium?
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Emanodimo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!!!!

Well, maybe the one that doesn't find her match.

Quote like this and other slogan make them feel hype.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by mclloyd22: 9:54pm On Mar 19
But for real singles be careful who you date and marry, I bet this is not the first time she’s making this move. Know your partners lines and boundaries if you decide it’s not gonna be no other person but her in your life. Evil grows in the heart of the selfish or wicked and he or she might be standing next to. Stay woke my people.. fear woman because the don’t think about repercussions until the deed is done.

Omo e get the kind word that will come out of a woman’s mouth when she’s angry…my guy don’t ever forget it but forgive and stay onguard.. remember that in the night you sleepeth like a log of wood next to her and that moment na only God fit save you✅ Taking with bad marriage experience💯

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.