Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives (12326 Views)

House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO / Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives by Snapdrag0n: 5:03am On Mar 17
They're ruining relationships with China, if China leave us to the west, more suffering will come. Remember the sanctions the US had already placed on Nigerians. China never. Binance a Chinese company has help many poor and developing countries just like tiktok and smartphones we're using today.
Re: FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives by Tyche(m): 9:18am On Mar 17
HAH:
They must identify and name all the economy saboteurs, using their platform to undermine the Naira.

Grown adults reasoning through the anus. The air you breath is a waste of God's precious gift
Re: FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26
Artscollection:

Idiot!!! Typical apc demon with comprehension issue.
You want me to explain to you How your father got your mother pregnant.

See your lifeless outside, pack well for dump, to tell you I am not a politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doing Business With 300,000 Naira Capital? / GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.