Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is Currently Working For You? (26321 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Niceessien(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16
My network is trying ooo but the issue is my first bank USSD code.... I've been trying to do transfer since yesterday but it not working.....
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by epicpersonas: 8:34pm On Mar 16
Glo to the rescue
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16
Airtel has been working about 70% so far. I'm lucky as my my sim is eligible for the 10gb for 1k. code is *312*562#
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Mar 16
Glo has been fair here in Abuja but the speed isn't really fast. MTN has been epileptic.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by caye(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16
Glo ni bàbá wón!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Cooleasy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16
superjaks:
If you're using MTN, just download x VPN, then change auto to UDP. Connect and fire on

Your network will be super fast!
I downloaded it and it is asking me to put my card details for automatic deduction of payment after seven days trial. Doesn't sound cool.

Except if there is a different X vpn that you are talking about.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Badca81: 9:15pm On Mar 16
My Airtel own na from 12 in the night till 11 in the morning.then works from 1pm to 4pm . The cycle starts again
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Chemlite: 9:21pm On Mar 16
Elegantspiker:
9 Mobile unmounted about 2 mast in my area. Someone told me they were folding up in Nigeria. I am surprise someone is still using it currently.

For the past 2 months or 3, no 9 mobile network over here.
Very unserious company.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Dragunz: 9:25pm On Mar 16
kzeebaba:
Spectranet unlimited 5k

That one that their network is location based. Wasted 25k buying their mifi today.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by nonny1212: 9:28pm On Mar 16
MTN is back. Thats what am posting with
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Akposkiz: 9:32pm On Mar 16
Mtn internet network has been very bad this few days!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by superjaks(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16
Cooleasy:

I downloaded it and it is asking me to put my card details for automatic deduction of payment after seven days trial. Doesn't sound cool.

Cancel the trial page, then go to the homepage

Hope it works?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by superjaks(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16
Rahkman:
nonsense advertisement no dey work no waste ur data

Lol

Ignorant Agatu 😔
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Omoalaji12: 10:00pm On Mar 16
Glo is working for us in Victoria Island Nigeria, that is what we are using to get work done remotely.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by MissIndependent(f): 10:16pm On Mar 16
MTN is working for me... cool
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by 234daniel2010(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
How long does it take to fix an Undersea network broken cables?

This will take about 5weeks to fix.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Rahkman: 10:35pm On Mar 16
superjaks:

Lol

Ignorant Agatu 😔
oga sharap there e no dey work just say u dey run advertisement how VPN go take fix underwater cable come make am fast you think we dey stupid for here?

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Rahkman: 10:36pm On Mar 16
Cooleasy:

oga no waste ur time use ur airtel sim
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Rahkman: 10:37pm On Mar 16
234daniel2010:

This will take about 5weeks to fix.
false! 1-2 weeks max!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by amanda10g: 10:48pm On Mar 16
Starlink should work - This will impact persons working remotely. BTW, want to see curated remote jobs for Nigerians checkout Starlink should work - This will impact persons working remotely. BTW, want to see curated remote jobs for Nigerians checkout ...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Nefort: 10:54pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
try playing a 3mins online game of chess.
Does it lag?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Olufhemy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16
Geniex
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by kamez(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16
ivolt:

You must have a very limited exposure to complain about 35K subscriptions per month.
How much do you think heavy internet users pay per month on regular netwroks, 1K?

You see, the OP asked for options of which I provided a working one. If you can't afford it, you don't need to start beating about prices. Just like phones, you don't have to use iPhone 15 pro max, a low end Tecno may just do for you.

Stfu... U see lousy people like u, u are the brokeass fake life nairalands forming rubbish on on nairalajd with itel phones..
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Hausa(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16
kamez:

Stfu... U see lousy people like u, u are the brokeass fake life nairalands forming rubbish on on nairalajd with itel phones..
Why so fiesty, though?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by afiaonline: 3:53am On Mar 17
TradingMaestro:
Download X VPN from playstore

Change connection from auto to UDP

Enjoy

Which country did you select?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by kzeebaba: 5:21am On Mar 17
But they use to sensitise customer the area covered before selling their device.

Dragunz:

That one that their network is location based. Wasted 25k buying their mifi today.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Goldbw122(m): 5:24am On Mar 17
TradingMaestro:
Download X VPN from playstore

Change connection from auto to UDP

Enjoy

Thank you, it worked.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by MarketDispatch: 6:32am On Mar 17
Dougad:
MTN

EDIT: 3 and half hours after making this post, my glo picked up now and the speed is fucking insane

Honestly...I did not even know there was anything wrong, until I read the news because my MTN has been working perfectly since..I think my MTN number series is on another Submarine data cable and thus unaffected by any cable cut...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Busu001: 7:20am On Mar 17
MTN Niger state
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Cooleasy(m): 7:33am On Mar 17
superjaks:

Cancel the trial page, then go to the homepage

Hope it works?

Oh thanks! I did exactly as you said and now my Internet works smoothly and extremely fast. I am impressed! Thanks so much, bros.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by oluwabunmi61010: 7:48am On Mar 17
AirtelAirtel...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Brian47(m): 8:12am On Mar 17
Dougad:
MTN as my main sim has been dead 90% of the time for the past three days now. Only nairaland gets opened, with WhatsApp. Sometimes twitter dey open but e no dey load picture.

This nonsense actually happened while I was in thebmids of my work and I've been unable to work on the project and deadline na month ending.

Airtel is just like MTN, slightly worse too. Na the Airtel I use take post this one so

Bought a glo sim two hours ago cos some niggas be dey talk say e good. I sent 2K buying the sim only to reach house see say e even worse pass the MTN. E no fit even load WhatsApp message let alone open page

I'm legit fuckéd at this point cos Bloomberg dey talk say e fit take weeks or even months to fix this shît

EDIT: 3 and half hours after making this post, my glo picked up now and the speed is fucking insane

Reading your comment feels like I'm reading a comment off reddit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nokia 8 Is Official : Its Dual Camera Boasts Zeiss Lens And OZO Audio / 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones / Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.