Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is Currently Working For You? (26363 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by SageOddy: 6:33pm On Mar 16
kamez:

Get a star link decoder...for your mind now, you are making sense...
star link decoder is now 800k.

Did u ask the people that you are advising if they can afford star link plus at least 35k subscription monthly? Abi u just wan show yourself.

.funny thing is that I can bet my balls that u do not have and cannot afford star link

grin abeg no bet your balls.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by TradingMaestro(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16
Judolisco:
they have access to your personal data and Gmail...
Is there an app that doesn't?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by ivolt: 6:39pm On Mar 16
Heffalump:

It's not mobile. Again it's quite expensive, not for poor guys.
The OP didn't ask for only cheap options.
There was a guy who works online I recommended it to 5 days ago.
He has been thanking me since.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by ivolt: 6:39pm On Mar 16
kamez:

Get a star link decoder...for your mind now, you are making sense...
star link decoder is now 800k.

Did u ask the people that you are advising if they can afford star link plus at least 35k subscription monthly? Abi u just wan show yourself.

.funny thing is that I can bet my balls that u do not have and cannot afford star link

You must have a very limited exposure to complain about 35K subscriptions per month.
How much do you think heavy internet users pay per month on regular netwroks, 1K?

You see, the OP asked for options of which I provided a working one. If you can't afford it, you don't need to start beating about prices. Just like phones, you don't have to use iPhone 15 pro max, a low end Tecno may just do for you.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Raregem9000(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16
How does this work bro?
TradingMaestro:
Download X VPN from playstore

Change connection from auto to UDP

Enjoy
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by bodunde: 6:43pm On Mar 16
Spectranet all the way, It has been consistent on network reliability for me all this while
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by teecul: 6:48pm On Mar 16
Bongadu:

My neighbor's WiFi

He owns a star link and works at NCC

Where is your location brother
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by TradingMaestro(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16
Raregem9000:
How does this work bro?

Just as the post says..
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Kaycee9242(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16
123yes:
The worse network is 9 Mobile. Their internet network can go off for a whole week. I wonder how they are making money. Mtn Don become snail. These slow network is affecting our online trading seriously.

For the past 3 weeks plus my 9mobile went off completely, i couldn't even make ordinary call. It just came back yesterday, so frustrating
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Tradepunter2: 6:58pm On Mar 16
3kay945:
My MTN is raising my BP so I switched to Airtel.
BP is gradually coming down now.

Hahahahah as in...... Me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
Hello, I'm been struggling with network for 3 days now, and it really frustrating.

I've been swapping my 3 sims (Airtel, Mtn and Glo) in search of a stable network but none.

There's about 27k worth of data in all 3 Sims.

MTN has been consistent, but can't access deep into the internet, just periphery sites like WhatsApp, nairaland, and a few

Airtel came up really full this morning for 5 hours (6am - 11am) and I could access all sites for only those hours but now it's gone

Glo! Ohooo! That one couldn't even open WhatsApp.

Currently using MTN, but can't browse deep! 😰😰

MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile? How good is your Network provider and Location?

Had to make use of my swift wey i dn abandon for years. Airtel & MTN are fuckups
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by emerged01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16
I'm enjoying my airtel with peace of mind.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by mmsen: 7:09pm On Mar 16
I would love to know where all these people who claim Airtel are good are and who they work for. In my experience Airtel are good in VI and Lekki and nowhere else. I've had experiences of them becoming completely useless for days on end.

Even 9mobile isn't this bad, at least when they are up their data speeds are usable. Airtel are consistently trash.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by FuckYeyeMods: 7:09pm On Mar 16
123yes:
The worse network is 9 Mobile. Their internet network can go off for a whole week. I wonder how they are making money. Mtn Don become snail. These slow network is affecting our online trading seriously.
The network made me to lost to recent crypto crash.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Bacteria8: 7:10pm On Mar 16
Kobicove:
My normal first choice for data is Airtel followed by MTN then Etisalat.

I have had my alternative Glo number for over 16years...this is the first time I will ever use it to subscribe for a data plan! grin

@bolded...
You have been missing a lot
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by o123456789(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16
Airtel and MaineOne in full speed, Benin City Edo State.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16
All na management
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by skj1377(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
How long does it take to fix an Undersea network broken cables?

One month.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by tefund(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16
edungene7:
My Airtel has been flying like a bird am surprised at others complaining Airtel is a banga walahi all pages opening at one click transfers at one click God bless Airtel
Location?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16
ivolt:
Get a starlink decoder.

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by vicfajeze: 7:39pm On Mar 16
Where is MULTILINK now?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by ezebunafo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16
Glo currently working for me and have been working for me since,their network is stable in my area ,I can navigate any site.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by youngking89(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16
5 weeks
UHLmoving:
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Elegantspiker(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16
123yes:
9 Mobile unmounted about 2 mast in my area. Someone told me they were folding up in Nigeria. I am surprise someone is still using it currently.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by bot101(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:

Currently using 4G but it can't access every sites, Maybe 5G would go deeper 🤔🤔

Same thing with 5G. I have the router.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by femi4: 7:50pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
Hello, I'm been struggling with network for 3 days now, and it really frustrating.

I've been swapping my 3 sims (Airtel, Mtn and Glo) in search of a stable network but none.

There's about 27k worth of data in all 3 Sims.

MTN has been consistent, but can't access deep into the internet, just periphery sites like WhatsApp, nairaland, and a few

Airtel came up really full this morning for 5 hours (6am - 11am) and I could access all sites for only those hours but now it's gone

Glo! Ohooo! That one couldn't even open WhatsApp.

Currently using MTN, but can't browse deep! 😰😰

MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile? How good is your Network provider and Location?

lebara
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by kzeebaba: 7:57pm On Mar 16
Spectranet unlimited 5k
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Chetas81(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
try playing a 3mins online game of chess.
MY IMMORTAL COMBAT 11 GAME REFUSED TO OPEN ON AIRTEL LINE BUT I CAN Watch YouTube
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by elinaxy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16
MTN NG
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by remele2(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16
UHLmoving:
5weeks
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by saveman91(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16
My airtel line is working automatically no network problem
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by kingalli2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16
Mtn is trying small small, my WhatsApp is working perfectly and YouTube, other site or app is very very slow to browse, my 9mobile worked very early in the morning at around 4-5:30am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert / Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.