Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is Currently Working For You? (26341 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Mirasteel: 9:18am On Mar 17
I have been using AIRTEL for the past 4 days now and no interruption.

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Mirasteel: 9:19am On Mar 17
UHLmoving:
decoder?
😂
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Awise09(m): 9:19am On Mar 17
The father of them all globacom that's what work for me efficiently
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by automaticgate(m): 9:23am On Mar 17
Airtel Is Blazing Fast in Lekki and Ajah.

Internet Speed Test using www.wifiman.com

Download Speed - 35.68Mbps
Upload Speed - 11.21Mbps
Ping: 36 ms.

With this information, i believe i am able to demonstrate to you all that Airtel is still doing well in some areas.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by G00dharddick: 1:21pm On Mar 17
Dougad:
MTN as my main sim has been dead 90% of the time for the past three days now. Only nairaland gets opened, with WhatsApp. Sometimes twitter dey open but e no dey load picture.

This nonsense actually happened while I was in thebmids of my work and I've been unable to work on the project and deadline na month ending.

Airtel is just like MTN, slightly worse too. Na the Airtel I use take post this one so

Bought a glo sim two hours ago cos some niggas be dey talk say e good. I sent 2K buying the sim only to reach house see say e even worse pass the MTN. E no fit even load WhatsApp message let alone open page

I'm legit fuckéd at this point cos Bloomberg dey talk say e fit take weeks or even months to fix this shît

EDIT: 3 and half hours after making this post, my glo picked up now and the speed is fucking insane

Believe whatever you see on nairaland at your own peril.

Oga those people have been paid to market GLO here on nairaland. No network reach MTN! GLO is dead on arrival.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by 198800Mam(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17
GLO AND AIRTEL
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by LoveTalk(f): 5:52pm On Mar 17
Sunmolar:

Yes... Airtel
Airtel has been saving us.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Emodeee: 6:02pm On Mar 17
morikee:
Starlink

How did you get it? How much?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by Sunmolar(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17
LoveTalk:

Airtel has been saving us.
The internet speed and stability is of high grade compare to others
Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by YangaBabe: 6:22pm On Mar 21
I've been switching between Airtel and MTN in my TECNO phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.