Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Experience With An Uber Driver Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Uber Driver Today (2531 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 4:20pm On Mar 16
So I decided to visit an old friend today residing somewhere in ogba.
I ordered a ride via Uber, my driver came and we headed for my destination. On getting there, my friend was waiting for me at the gate and I showed the driver where he was standing and guess what he did, he looked at me head to toe and sarcastically said, "seriously, you carry eyes enter market o" ..
Together we laughed and I don't even know why that was funny at the moment. My friend paid him and the yeye driver drove off smiling anyhow.

My friend has a really small stature, I believe he's less than 50kg and I'm exactly the opposite, not so big though and I'm way taller than him.

Later thinking about it, I felt really bad.. Allowing the driver to talk my friend down like that wasn't good and I think it's because we were gisting generally during the trip.
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by vibemad007: 4:28pm On Mar 16
I don't see how his statement means he is small
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by REGINALD001(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16
MaryMagdalenee:
So I decided to visit an old friend today residing somewhere in ogba.
I ordered a ride via Uber, my driver came and we headed for my destination. On getting there, my friend was waiting for me at the gate and I showed the driver where he was standing and guess what he did, he looked at me head to toe and sarcastically said, "seriously, you carry eyes enter market o" ..
Together we laughed and I don't even know why that was funny at the moment. My friend paid him and the yeye driver drove off smiling anyhow.

My friend has a really small stature, I believe he's less than 50kg and I'm exactly the opposite, not so big though and I'm way taller than him.

Later thinking about it, I felt really bad.. Allowing the driver to talk my friend down like that wasn't good and I think it's because we were gisting generally during the trip.

IF YOU HAVE COLLECTED WHAT BROUGHT YOU THERE JUST BEGIN GO HOME........ YOUR GUY IS SHORT, YOU KNOW THAT AND YOU LIKE HIM LIKE THAT LEAVE THE UBER MAN ALONE...... NO USE WETIN THE UBER MAN TALK REDUCE THE QUOTA YOU WANTED TO GIVE HIM THIS AFTERNOON.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 4:35pm On Mar 16
Balablue64:
So you are a huge fat woman dating a young slim guy probably good in bed also, i mean he would have probably fallen asleep now after doing the tedious job of watering your dry gardens
Well the Uber driver was right now abi don't you think so?
Huge ke, I'm not o and he's an old friend, nothing sensual bikonu.
You don spoil finish. Tufia

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Babangidapikin: 4:36pm On Mar 16
He is actually complimenting you, abi you don't know it would affect his star rating if he said otherwise...it is you seeing the shortness ..he is probably seeing a big man ...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 4:37pm On Mar 16
vibemad007:
I don't see how his statement means he is small
I know what I'm saying, he was being sarcastic and we both knew it
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 4:40pm On Mar 16
REGINALD001:

IF YOU HAVE COLLECTED WHAT BROUGHT YOU THERE JUST BEGIN GO HOME........ YOUR GUY IS SHORT, YOU KNOW THAT AND YOU LIKE HIM LIKE THAT LEAVE THE UBER MAN ALONE...... NO USE WETIN THE UBER MAN TALK REDUCE THE QUOTA YOU WANTED TO GIVE HIM THIS AFTERNOON.
No be my guy ooooooo.. He's training me for something important
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Gadafii: 7:49pm On Mar 16
Ok so what should we do
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by naijapips02: 9:30pm On Mar 16
He's a friend. He paid for the ride. He's teaching you something. ..read the room. Or is it because he's short?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by drimzsmoke(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16
REGINALD001:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by HarryGleb: 10:13pm On Mar 16
MaryMagdalenee:
How many rounds una do today?
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Zonefree(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16
My friend paid him and the yeye driver drove off smiling anyhow.

Broke Nigerian girl. You don't even have transport money to visit a friend embarassed

How do guys feel comfortable making friends with broke Nigerian girls?

I rather become friend with a stray dog than with a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl!

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 12:19am On Mar 17
HarryGleb:
How many rounds una do today?
Nothing sensual
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 12:24am On Mar 17
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Broke Nigerian girl. You don't even have transport money to visit a friend embarassed

How do guys feel comfortable making friends with broke Nigerian girls?

I rather become friend with a stray dog than with a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl!
You're senseless..
I'm not broke, he offered to pay and I'm a virgin. Whether you believe it or not, that's your bloody business..
You're like a stray dog, so you should move with your kind, Zombie

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by MaryMagdalenee: 12:29am On Mar 17
naijapips02:
He's a friend. He paid for the ride. He's teaching you something. ..read the room. Or is it because he's short?
We've been friends for over a decade, so if he had something to say, he would have said it since..
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by HarryGleb: 2:10am On Mar 17
MaryMagdalenee:
Nothing sensual
Oh yeah , we know that. Remember you are talking to kindergartens.
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by REGINALD001(m): 3:42am On Mar 17
MaryMagdalenee:

WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, YOU CAME FOR KPEKUS TRAINING...........

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Depriest2020: 4:55am On Mar 17
MaryMagdalenee:
You're senseless..
I'm not broke, he offered to pay and I'm a virgin. Whether you believe it or not, that's your bloody business..
You're like a stray dog, so you should move with your kind, Zombie
Not healthy for your age.
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by ValCon888: 6:50am On Mar 17
Whenever a guy is paying for a girl's Uber, just know that he wants to smash, he will smash, or he has smashed her.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Nursepepeye(f): 8:23am On Mar 17
MaryMagdalenee:
so now you want us to crucify the Uber guy right? Oya send his number make we descend on him

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Vijuchoco(f): 11:45am On Mar 17
Depriest2020:

Not healthy for your age.
Lol.. Please, what's the age limit to being a virgin?
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Depriest2020: 12:34pm On Mar 17
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. Please, what's the age limit to being a virgin?
Being a virgin at over 30 something is not healthy for a lady.
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by superCleanworks(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17
MaryMagdalenee:

Yeah he's training you.
Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by superCleanworks(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17
Nursepepeye:
so now you want us to crucify the Uber guy right?

So you noticed it too?
She just wants everyone to buy her point of view and validate her reason for giving the guy a bad rating. You can bet it has crossed her mind already.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Uber Driver Today by Vijuchoco(f): 10:39pm On Mar 17
Depriest2020:

Being a virgin at over 30 something is not healthy for a lady.
Alright

(1) (Reply)

R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable? / Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer / Funke Akindele Says My Marriage Is Intact, I'm Going To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.