Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) (34425 Views)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Vacancy For Trainee Engineer, Marketers, And Apprentices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by killsmith(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16
The average Nigerian is a closet oppressor.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by CakesToolsOvens(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16
😂 😂 😂 😂 Saw this online somewhere. Well she is the madam and the girls are still learning while watching her.

Anyways she should go and buy portable rechargeable fan that will serve her bettet than hand fan.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16
Something I could do too lol

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by omoredia: 5:16pm On Mar 16
All na learning. To gain knowledge comes at a cost cos knowledge is power. I will humble myself for the sake of what I want to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Imhereagain(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16
Nigerians and slavery angry. I feel sorry for those who were Unfortunate enough to be born poor in such a blatantly classist and evil nation .

2 Likes

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Tzar(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16
Evil woman! How will they pay attention and learn?!
Is she so poor that she can’t buy a rechargeable fan with solar panel that cost just a few thousand. Most women are just pure evil personified!
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Hespee93: 5:20pm On Mar 16
This is a norm in Southwest region.

Before you quote me, kindly note I am a Yoruba of origin.

So don't yan rubish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Omoawoke: 5:20pm On Mar 16
Africa and the thirst to want to be worshipped
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by abba190: 5:21pm On Mar 16
why are you guys calling it a slavery? its not they r learning while fanning her i see nothing bad here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by MrJames007: 5:22pm On Mar 16
What's the slavery there? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Chienex24(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16
Judolisco:
dis one isn't slavery na... Heat dey outside.... And my supervisors both undergraduate and postgraduate dey very nice... My undergrad own dey gimme money sef

Don't understand why someone will be talking about a general situation another will just personalize it and talk about himself/herself with "my this "my that". Must we be too selfish to always talk about ourselves

And for your information, that of course is pure slavery and wickedness for people like you and her that are the same!! They paid to learn not to worship her because they themselves are also feeling the heat!! In a saner clime, she can't even think of it as she will be sued and will lose the case, period!!

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by AbujaLagos: 5:25pm On Mar 16
Fan me now, so them go fan you later
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Moshybear(f): 5:26pm On Mar 16
This is slavery

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16
jeromestarks:
When you're learning under someone, do whatever it take to graduate. Do not rebel. Do not listen to what others say. Remain loyal to you boss and you will succeed.
Those who mock you will come to eat from your feet.
Yinmu it doesn't work at times.

In all your mistakes, never make the mistake of marrying a non virgin. Just fvck her and let her go to other fvcker when you're tired.
Remember, a non virgin can never be truly yours. She's not even yours, it just your turn.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Vicana: 5:32pm On Mar 16
Everybody wants to create content. You just stand afar and video and just post. You don't know if they were actually learning a pattern there. Only 2 girls holding fan happily fanning their madam.
Meanwhile this is normal apprenticeship, you do so many things that looks awkward but they are learning process.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16
ReubenE:
Just wait for the mechanics in Lagos that flog their omosè with fanbelt over trivial issues

That is how they reset the brain of a stubborn apprentice grin

3 Likes

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16
I don't see any big deal there
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Maj196(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16
Mtcheew, everything na news for nairaland. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by spencekat(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16
Judolisco:
dis one isn't slavery na... Heat dey outside.... And my[b][/b] supervisors both undergraduate and postgraduate dey very nice[b][/b]... My undergrad own dey gimme money sef
Same with mine,both at undergraduate and post graduate levels.

2 Likes

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by CluelessMODS: 5:43pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:
In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HvjxjWHIo
Why not go there to confront her?

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16
Chienex24:

Don't understand why someone will be talking about a general situation another will just personalize it and talk about himself/herself with "my this "my that". Must we be too selfish to always talk about ourselves

And for your information, that of course is pure slavery and wickedness for people like you and her that are the same!! They paid to learn not to worship her because they themselves are also feeling the heat!! In a saner clime, she can't even think of it as she will be sued and will lose the case, period!!
oga which saner climes are u talking about... There's ranking everywhere in d world....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16
spencekat:
Same with mine both at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
seriously I don't know what d guy is talking about
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by ReubenE(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16
Kobicove:

That is how they reset the brain of a stubborn apprentice grin
I pity them whenever I see such and to imagine they even paid money to learn.

Lemme not even mention that of barbers
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16
It’s the price for learning! grin Fanning her won’t be forever.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by peterboro: 5:56pm On Mar 16
To me i think she's using every means to get their learning attentions completely.

Cos women and phone ehh!!

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Chienex24(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16
Judolisco:
oga which saner climes are u talking about... There's ranking everywhere in d world....

You are obviously just a clown that has never set foot outside the shores of Nigeria. I rest my case
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by mcdokwe(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16
I used to fan my parents, no much big deal. But she should have bought a fan.

That aside, you expected her to be chatting with you while others are learning eekwa?
No go use your life do better thing

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by israelmao(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16
izubext007:
It's normal, even some madam ask their girls to go and buy condoms for them , I know one like that.

Are you related to Lai Mohammed?
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16
Chienex24:

You are obviously just a clown that has never set foot outside the shores of Nigeria. I rest my case
Ok I'm a clown anything else? Stepping outside Nigeria is an achievement for you, clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16
It may be voluntary. You never know.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Jman06(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16
richiemcgold:
No big deal
As usual, you have normalized the anomaly like a typical Nigerian.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by faceland: 6:09pm On Mar 16
Its not cool but just be humble. Do not out shine the master yet, until you gain your skills.

I can't even hire a tailor but I know tailors that are masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.