Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) (34424 Views)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Vacancy For Trainee Engineer, Marketers, And Apprentices (2) (3) (4)

Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by NairaOcean: 4:30pm On Mar 16
In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HvjxjWHIo

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by TANID(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16
wahala

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Namaster: 4:39pm On Mar 16
Being under a Nigerian in ANY capacity is like being under the yoke of slavery.

The moment Nigerians realize they have power over you is the moment they start using you. It happens in both professional and personal relationships.

Perhaps the most common example is the case of final year students and their project supervisors. Most supervisors act like they are just here on vacation from the pit of hell.

183 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16
Nigerian forming Oga at the top mentality why can't she get rechargeable fan and stop these apprentices for slavering

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Aboks(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16
Slavery

wahala wear cover shoe

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Mar 16
After paying tens of thousands of naira and giving madam mandatory packs of drinks snacks and other stuffs, the apprentices are still subjected to inhumane working conditions. Those girls will be made to stand for the entire workday (apparently you cant learn while sitting), some are sent home to do house chores. After all that stress, madam will charge them an arm and a leg for graduation. If only these girls knew that there are design institutes that cost around what they were charged and they won't be treated like slaves.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by richiemcgold: 5:10pm On Mar 16
No big deal

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by jumper524(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16
no big deal here.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by maberry(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16
Normal na

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by izubext007: 5:11pm On Mar 16
It's normal, even some madam ask their girls to go and buy condoms for them , I know one like that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by porthouse7(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16
Why not go buy rechargeable standing fan with strong solar panels

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16
Lol when I see people do this I just laugh,

Nigerians aren't really angry at their leaders that misuse power, they are only angry because they are not the ones at the helm of abusing that much power, they'd do much worse, the little edge they have over another such as this one is a typical example.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16
It's part of the learning process grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by RickyJesus: 5:12pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

The moment Nigerians realize they have power of you is the moment they start using you. It happens in both professional and personal relationships.

Perhaps the most common example is the case of final year students and their project supervisors. Most supervisors act like they are just here on vacation from the pit of hell.
I no too stress for project though.

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by jeromestarks: 5:12pm On Mar 16
When you're learning under someone, do whatever it takes to graduate. Do not rebel. Do not listen to what others say. Remain loyal to you boss and you will succeed.
Those who mock you will come to eat from your feet.

In all your mistakes, never make the mistake of marrying a non virgin. Just fvck her and let her go to other fvcker when you're tired.
Remember, a non virgin can never be truly yours. She's not even yours, it just your turn.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16
izubext007:
It's normal, even some madam ask their girls to go and buy condoms for them , I know one like that.
Haaa. This your own gist no normal.

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by ReubenE(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16
Just wait for the mechanics in Lagos that flog their omosè with fanbelt over trivial issues

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

The moment Nigerians realize they have power of you is the moment they start using you. It happens in both professional and personal relationships.

dis one isn't slavery na... Heat dey outside.... And my supervisors both undergraduate and postgraduate dey very nice... My undergrad own dey gimme money sef

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16
I am not surprised, most Nigerians are naturally wicked.

Na nonsense like this make many people nor dey like learn work, they technically turn you to their slave.

I know of a family friend's brother that learnt welding for 7years. His boss usually send him and other boys to his house to wash his clothes, infact the whole family clothes.....

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Hafeexla(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16
Just that the video source is an immatured boy who roam about to see what his girlfriend was all about instead of facing how his life will be better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16
If you have problem with that go and take those apprentices and assign them to another teacher

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by nairalee(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16
This one good sef. Some Nigeria oga go send apprentice to go house go wash cloth, wash car, wash plate, mop compound and even clear the neighbourhood forest

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Proudman1: 5:14pm On Mar 16
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16
Well, since teenagers in Nigerian of today, don't want to have a single sweat, but like to be competing with Dangote for wealth.

That's why you see apprentice fanning is boss and you see it as punishment and suffering. In which you must take to media to criticize and attack boss as usual.

I Still blame dysfunctional society that makes it easier for illegal money, even a teenage boy of 16 with no single known job, riding SUV of ₦15M.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by McStoic(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16
Wonderful humans
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by izubext007: 5:15pm On Mar 16
Guy I know wetin I dey talk bro, with evidence.
My neighbor dey gist us things
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by henryadex(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16
Apprenticeship in Africa is an all round learning

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by ReubenE(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16
Hafeexla:
Just that the video source is an immatured boy who roam about to see what his girlfriend was all about instead of facing how his life will be better.
Is that your takeaway from the video. Your problem is with the boy that made the video that you suppose is jobless and not the madam that is acting like a god/enslaving her workers
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by albert2512: 5:15pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:
In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HvjxjWHIo

I know say u for prefer make she leave her training so that you can have access to her well so u fit accomplish your mission abi?

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by McStoic(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

I dey tell you. My supervisor carry my eyes see shege during my final year project work. Mr Onah very very wicked man.

How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose?