Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices (15182 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16
Controversial self-acclaimed relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, popularly known as Blessing CEO, has advised married men following the trending issues of paternity fraud.

Blessing CEO, in a viral video on social media, counseled men with cheating wives not to have DNA tests on their children to avoid heartbreak.

To back up her counsel, she explained that children are God’s gifts, and men don’t have to be biological fathers to accept a child.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of, own up, children are a gift from God. You do not have to be a biological father, you don’t have to birth a child to call somebody your child.

“You have known this child for twelve years and I think you can sit down and work these things out together with your wife.”

DAILY POST

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Namaster: 7:09pm On Mar 16
Can someone slap the wig off this horse-faced WHOORE?

Imagine asking men to raise a BASTARD that is essentially a BILLBOARD telling the whole world that your wife not only got diccked down by a strange man but also made you pamper her for 9 months while carrying the spawn of said man.

Let's not talk about the boatload of money it costs to raise a child.

Men, listen to this:

Your cheating wife is free to have her ass slapped like a little bitch. But you don't have to suffer the constant slap on the face that is the child of an affair.

The moment you discover a paternity fraud, chase the woman and her child away. If you want a charity case, make your way to an orphanage.

In fact, ALL men should do a DNA test before naming ceremony even if they are married to Virgin Mary.

Also, can someone please slap the wig off this horse-faced WHOORE?

371 Likes 36 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by JayyXXX(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16
After swallowing different sperms from foreign rottweilers, na to come online begin give nonsense advice....

This biological mistake of a lady should go find her real father

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Franzinni: 7:19pm On Mar 16
Even with make up she resemble apku! Funny enough she can't see the foolishness in that thought process... Most women can't...

And there are some men who are ready to take up the mantle...

It's one thing to chose to raise an adopted child but not to raise a hawk thinking you are raising an eagle like you.

These women would make a man raise another mans child fully thinking the child is theirs... That child will think that is their father too not knowing the daughter of eve is busy whipping up her web of lies and deceit...

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Samfloxin(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16
Ashawo dey give motivational speech...this is my first time of seeing that

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by okomile(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16
U better enjoy your marriage in peace and leave social media off your home

Remember, internet never forgets

Lie low and be wise grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by dangotesmummy: 8:04pm On Mar 16
Blessing why are you always embarrassing yourself online.sometimes you will talk like you have sense, other Times you will talk like a fool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Solofresh2: 8:25pm On Mar 16
Men are the ones giving these women attention and revelance.This is why I don't pity any man maltreated by women

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by EreluRoz: 4:43am On Mar 17
She likes trending on negativities cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by iichidodo: 4:43am On Mar 17
At this point, you can only become a spiritual father because the biological father is still out there...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Fearurcreeator: 4:44am On Mar 17
Lolzzzz.... Just carry bastard come give her son first make I check something....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by whippersnapper(m): 4:45am On Mar 17
Advice to wannabe simps
I done Comot hand from simps matter

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by hansomb: 4:45am On Mar 17
Something is wrong with her brain

29 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Caramia2020(m): 4:46am On Mar 17
Imagine the nonsense, it's only a fool that will follow such counsel, advocate for oloshoism.

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by swiych(m): 4:48am On Mar 17
Olosho don drop quote.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Lalami3232(m): 4:51am On Mar 17
When we speak about DNA test, some people go think say we just dey unnecessarily bitter towards the other gender. These women don't see anything wrong with giving you another man's child for you to train. They see absolutely nothing wrong in it, hence they open legs for their ex or a guy they have connection with to have unprotected sex. You dey marry a woman wey no be virgin, you know how many different types of penis and sperm wey numerous men don deposit inside her before you? Why you think say na your penis go come satisfy her and make her faithful in marriage?? Abeg jare, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Jandminded: 4:56am On Mar 17
Somebody should help me and plank this girl for neck.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by NewYorkCity: 4:59am On Mar 17
Thou shall not commit adultery. This adulterous woman not only sleeps with different chiwawa but wants to force the chiwawas baby on the innocent man.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Yankee101: 5:01am On Mar 17
It’s not the biology, it’s the deception
Men adopt kids all day and marry single mothers
It’s the lying to a man that he fathered a child he did not

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by CoronaVirusPro: 5:02am On Mar 17
Samfloxin:
Ashawo dey give motivational speech...this is my first time of seeing that

You said it all!

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by greypencils: 5:05am On Mar 17
Nice one Ashawo. It's not her fault. Na men wey dey settle for Ashawo we suppose blame. Like that one that recently married the Ashawo from BBN. It is simps like this that gave this idiot mouth to talk.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Ohraykon: 5:06am On Mar 17
Like my female bestie will say its easy for women because they don't invest their resources in the marriage. Naija men be wise stop being simps and slave to sex. That's why a yeye lady like blessing ceo can exist.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Honestey: 5:13am On Mar 17
Even ordinary animal, lion would kill every cub belonging to another male lion to father its own let alone humans. These holelies want us to descend to their below animal level.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by bigcasava1(m): 5:17am On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
so we should accept a cursed child from a cursed father becoz children are blessings from God?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by alphaNomega: 5:17am On Mar 17
JayyXXX:
After swallowing different sperms from foreign rottweilers, na to come online begin give nonsense advice....

This biological mistake of a lady should go find her real father

she had sex with dogs?

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by bigcasava1(m): 5:21am On Mar 17
This ur advise reminds me of that yeye kemi ololu wey dey talk nonsense

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by GOFRONT(m): 5:30am On Mar 17
I should come and accept anyhow child because a child is a gift from God even tho its obvious my wife brought the baby from outside wedlock....Okwuya?

Look, Blessing, A child is a gift from the seedlings of my Loins......My loins........Not of another man's loins

A man or some men would still fall for her advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Fuelsaving: 5:31am On Mar 17
Hello,

You know the truth already……

Because you have seen how driving your vehicle with that high fuel consumption wahala dey very frustrating in 2024.

As you will keep buying fuel everytime with the money that you are supposed to use to take care of your other family countless bills.

That is why you keep buying all the fuel-saver gadgets and liquid solutions from all the fuel-saver adverts you see online.

I understand that ….......

All these Fuel-Saving gadgets can be very tempting because of your situation right now.

It’s so sad that you keep wasting your money, because those gadgets can’t interfere with your vehicle brain box algorithms as they all claim.

It’s not compulsory you listen to me, it is your money.

So after you enter ONE CHANCE, come back and buy my Deleck Fuel Saving Template EBook and reduces the rate you visit those petrol stations to buy fuel.

If you do not want to enter ONE CHANCE at all, Whatsapp/Call 0.9.0.6.8.0.7.3.1.0.1 to access your copy of the Deleck Fuel Saving Template TODAY.

Shalom

1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Laple0541(m): 5:32am On Mar 17
Shengbò werey

Olosho…

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by CountinBlessins(m): 5:32am On Mar 17
This is the sort of rubbish statement All these ENPs aka hookup advocates and ambassadors of paternity fraud will make

Anyman who married a single mum needs to have his head examined. If you want to father a child that isn't yours pls adopt a child. Adoption is a very good thing but don't go and be helping me by training my child. My child will still come back to me one day and hug me while crying years of joy saying I missed you dad.

. But if you are an impotent man then pls go ahead and marry a single mum

10 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by UncleKoboko: 5:33am On Mar 17
It's true.
We grow by lifting others...
Some of us were raised or grew up in our relatives homes, church members house, parent's friends etc.

Absolutely nothing is wrong in accepting and training another man's child.

WHAT IS WRONG IS PATERNITY FRAUD AND GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO MAKE IT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.
ANY GUILTY OLOSHO SHOULD BE JAILED FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS WITHOUT OPTIONS OF BAIL.

Me personally can never forgive paternity fraud, no matter what. I know there are cases babies gets switched in the hospital, but this is rare. More so, that will be paternity/maternity fraud.

99.999% OF PATERNITY FRAUD COMES FROM ALL THESE WAYWARD, LOOSE, MORALLY BANKRUPTED PROSTITUTES.
Girls raised by single moms or very irresponsible parents.

A father that walks down the aisle collecting bride price on a daughter that has been 4ked COUNTLESS TIMES BY MANY MEN is a disgrace and should be ashamed of himself.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MARRY A VIRGIN.
IT TAKES A LOT TO BE A VIRGIN... IT'S NOT EASY ESPECIALLY IN THIS PROMISCUOUS GENERATION.

Marrying a virgin has physical, emotional and spiritual benefits and VIRGINS will less likely cheat in their marriage or be involved in paternity fraud.

Any girl with more than 2 BODYCOUNT doesn't deserve bride price or loyal and committed husband because she be OLOSHO.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by pode(m): 5:35am On Mar 17
I blame people who listen to this lady speech

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing / Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.