Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices (15189 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by worldclass68(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17
This one nah ashawo....very Obvious
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by sharpchap: 2:09pm On Mar 17
any woman that can go and open her legs and carry belle for another man and pass it off as your own can kill you. That is why men do not tolerate betrayal

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by MSGAMBLE9: 2:20pm On Mar 17
Orlu13:

the guy dat married Queen BBN is he not a Yoruba guy....after D Igbo guy has finished pounding her nd given her belle, d simp from oduduwaland decided to marry her

go online nd see how all d olosho women are praising Yoruba men cos of d simp grin
What he is telling you is that in Igbo land, men are encouraged to raised a bastard as long the shameless give birth to them in his house and he paid her bride price....

The man ( Ibo man) that marry a woman with four kids after she ( Ibo woman) left her Yoruba husband in Akure is what?....

https://www.nairaland.com/7801058/man-drags-wife-court-changing

Ibo mens are the biggest simps with their useless Oriaku culture of worshipping women...!!!
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by armadeo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17
Stupid sow.

If you know say you get 2 head, go outside and get pregnant for another man and tell your husband that it's not his. Be bold.

No need to lie about it.

Fool.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by lije: 2:40pm On Mar 17
JayyXXX:
After swallowing different sperms from foreign rottweilers, na to come online begin give nonsense advice....

This biological mistake of a lady should go find her real father

I weak oo
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17
What do you expect when you are listening to As.hawo.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by armadeo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17
RevenuesBoost:
She has given her advice. I get her point.
She feels, since you've been living with her for years, instead of embarrassing her, it's best you forgive her and marriage continues.

She doesn't know that most woman can accept a child from a man that isn't hers, just for the family to still stay united but most man can't.

They'll call the child a bastard, same men go to the orphanage to adopt children if they can't have one.
I don't know why they didn't call the adopted child a bastard as well since it didn't come from their loins.

She's not encouraging women to cheat on their husbands, she's advicing men on how to handle the situation if they are faced with one, of course the men will surely disagree and curse her too.

Men feel it's their right to cheat and have children from Seven women but a woman must be righteous.

I like that saying, "anyone that hasn't sinned should be the first to cast the stone".
Jesus wasn't encouraging the woman to continue with her harlotry but making the crowd see the reason why the woman's sin can be overlooked and forgiven.

Well accepting a child knowingly is different from being deceived that the child is yours.

It cannot be forgiven being that you are at the other end of the genetic spectrum I know you will never understand.

No man can forgive this. No man I tell you. Even the simplest of men cannot. They can accept a pregnancy, accept a baby, adopt an orphan willingly but they'll never accept paternity fraud.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by armadeo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17
Ashirioluwa:
I don’t need advice from anyone on issue concerning infidelity, and I’m not ready to help any man raise his children.

I love the simplicity of your statement. It's what is called a summary of the masculine opinion on paternity fraud
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by BluntCrazeMan: 3:11pm On Mar 17
Only oloshos and ashawos give this type of advice openly/publicly
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:25pm On Mar 17
ultimateprof:

You're simply the best!

Thanks ❣️
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Bjteensdes24: 3:28pm On Mar 17
Stupid adviser, just imagine you think you have been sleeping with your husband and you gave birth to 3 children but at the end of the day, your husband hasn’t been the one sleeping with you unknowingly. How will you feel taking care of the children you someone else own and been sleeping with you?
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Geovanni412(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17
Kukutente23:

In other words, you must make the same mistakes your father made
And if your father has no chance to rectify his mistake, then you have no business attempting to rectifying yours
Conclusion: Simp

You are a scared man

Why not correct your father's mistake by doing the DNA test and perhaps refunding money he wrongly spent if the test turns out negative?

I never said one shouldn't run DNA test on their kids.

All I said is run it on them and yourself too,

Learning to live with uncomfortable truths is what makes a man.

Simps like to hide under their insecurities.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Kukutente23: 4:16pm On Mar 17
Geovanni412:

You are a scared man

Why not correct your father's mistake by doing the DNA test and perhaps refunding money he wrongly spent if the test turns out negative?

I never said one shouldn't run DNA test on their kids.

All I said is run it on them and yourself too,

Learning to live with uncomfortable truths is what makes a man.

Simps like to hide under their insecurities.
You can't correct your father's mistakes. You can only learn from them and avoid them. Hiding under your father to perpetrate same things he probably suffered from shows you're not ready to be better.

There's no need to run paternity test on yourself because in a bid to return the money spent on you if it is established you're not the child of the man you can father.
You're not the one who committed the fraud, it is your mother. Don't carry a burden you have no business bearing.
More importantly, Don't Be a SIMP
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 17
I love how you guys praise women who accepts cheating from men as the standard of virtuousness in a woman but lose your shirts when the chicken comes home to roost.

IT WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY TO ME.

The highlight of entertainment
Namaster:
Can someone slap the wig off this horse-faced WHOORE?

Imagine asking men to raise a BASTARD that is essentially a BILLBOARD telling the whole world that your wife not only got diccked down by a strange man but also made you pamper for 9 months while carrying the spawn of said man.

Let's not talk about the boatload of money it costs to raise a child.

Men, listen to this:

Your cheating wife is free to have her ass slapped like a little bitch. But you don't have to suffer the constant slap on the face that is the child of an affair.

The moment you discover a paternity fraud, chase the woman and her child away. If you want a charity case, make your way to an orphanage.

In fact, ALL men should do a DNA test before naming ceremony even if they are married to Virgin Mary.

Also, can someone please slap the wig off this horse-faced WHOORE?

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by LeanonGOD(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17
Wayray, you are on your way to the market stark naked. TUFIAKWA.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Ogechi98: 5:06pm On Mar 17
I would say simps are mostly the reason these hoes overestimate their worth, and they see nothing wrong in accumulating excessive body count. I pity most Nigerian men still planning on settling down with these generation of Nigerian women
Solofresh2:
Men are the ones giving these women attention and revelance.This is why I don't pity any man maltreated by women
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Alantu: 6:39pm On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
... That's the culture in Ebonyi state. You would see a woman with seven children leaving her husband for another man with same seven children. The day one of the children would cut off the father's head, he wouldn't pity him..... because, there is no biological or blood feelings attached. Ebonyi people could attest to this, even Blessings co knows about it.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by NEUDUDE: 6:59pm On Mar 17
Geovanni412:

The word simp means simple man. A man that does not bother with the complexity of the world

Running away from taking DNA test for yourself whilst doing same for your kids is a simple move.

Statistics says that Nigeria ranks number one in paternity fraud.

What makes you think without any tests that you are not part of the statistic?

Or did the statistic fall from the sky. Dey play!

so how is doing dna for yourself relevant in this situation. everyday you meet a more foolish person on this forum

bunch of idiots with head filled with coconut water grin
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by NEUDUDE: 7:12pm On Mar 17
RevenuesBoost:
She has given her advice. I get her point.
She feels, since you've been living with her for years, instead of embarrassing her, it's best you forgive her and marriage continues.

She doesn't know that most women can accept a child from a man that isn't hers, just for the family to still stay united but most man can't.

They'll call the child a bastard, same men go to the orphanage to adopt children if they can't have one.
I don't know why they didn't call the adopted child a bastard as well since it didn't come from their loins.

She's not encouraging women to cheat on their husbands, she's advicing men on how to handle the situation if they are faced with one, of course the men will surely disagree and curse her too.

Most men feel it's their right to cheat and have children from Seven women but a woman must be righteous.

I like that saying, "anyone that hasn't sinned should be the first to cast the stone".
Jesus wasn't encouraging the woman to continue with her harlotry but making the crowd see the reason why the woman's sin can be overlooked and forgiven.

Lookie here if you are living off my resources there is no forgiveness here

you have to take full responsibility for your actions. you want to open leg an moan and let another man bear the brunt sounds outrightly foolish to me except you agree to take full responsibility of your love child expenses.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by NEUDUDE: 7:22pm On Mar 17
cococandy:
I love how you guys praise women who accepts cheating from men as the standard of virtuousness in a woman but lose your shirts when the chicken comes home to roost.

IT WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY TO ME.

The highlight of entertainment

well if she spends on me, buys me iphone 15 pro max, buys me a car. builds a house for me to live in comfortably. I wouldnt mind her cheating at all lol grin

I just pity guys[simps] that spend an arm and leg they dont have on women. this joke is on them lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 17
NEUDUDE:

well if she spends on me, buys me iphone 15 pro max, buys me a car. I wouldnt mind her cheating at all lol grin

Na so
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Sleekfingers: 8:31pm On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigeria is the headquartered of paternity fraud.......it is only a foolish man won't do DNA test for his children, given birth by a Nigerian woman....
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Shellsploit: 9:36pm On Mar 17
This happened to a friend of mine...
Here's the video on tiktok

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMhKHCHk/
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by purples25(f): 10:11pm On Mar 17
A woman who has had a child through an affair while with her partner has to come clean to her partner, and say the whole truth.

After the truth has been revealed and the rest has been done to confirm if the baby is actually for the man outside, the man will make his choice on whether he wants to care for the child or not.

Just like a man should not be able to just dump a cheat child on his wife too. If we are being fair to both sides.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by sholly2000ng(m): 7:26am On Mar 18
Wunmi's set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Allowed Fans Touch Her Private Parts On Stage While Performing / Nobel Igwe Celebrates 36th Birthday With New Pictures / Nicki Minaj B4 Surgery (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.