Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices (15187 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Great0ne1: 9:10am On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Silly woman. There are few conditions i will accept that child.
Firstly, if the biological father is late or incapacitated and unable to take care of the child.

Secondly, the child must have been of good behaviour and deserving of my fatherly love.

Thirdly, I will have to divorce the mother and she must leave my house. I will take up the responsibility of raising the poor innocent child(afterall, it wasn't his fault). I will pay all his bills, and show fatherly love and support, as much as i could.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by albert2512: 9:23am On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

grin grin grin grin grin angry another woman advising a man. I think a man is in a better position to do the talk, it would be easier to relate.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Geovanni412(m): 9:23am On Mar 17
Kukutente23:

Simp

The word simp means simple man. A man that does not bother with the complexity of the world

Running away from taking DNA test for yourself whilst doing same for your kids is a simple move.

Statistics says that Nigeria ranks number one in paternity fraud.

What makes you think without any tests that you are not part of the statistic?

Or did the statistic fall from the sky. Dey play!

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by solomonsly11(m): 9:26am On Mar 17
That can happen in Igbo land but in Yoruba land no one I mean no family will accept bastard child
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Orlu13: 9:28am On Mar 17
I won't blame her for saying this...SIMPs really deserve wateva they get...esp d yeye guy dat married Queen...

it's this kind of simpology dat gave these oloshos mouth to be saying all these

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Idaytesj29(m): 9:28am On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

You don't have to be the fucker to be bleeped.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Orlu13: 9:31am On Mar 17
solomonsly11:
That can happen in Igbo land but in Yoruba land no one I mean no family will accept bastard child

the guy dat married Queen BBN is he not a Yoruba guy....after D Igbo guy has finished pounding her nd given her belle, d simp from oduduwaland decided to marry her

go online nd see how all d olosho women are praising Yoruba men cos of d simp grin

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by bobbiiee: 9:52am On Mar 17
Blessing or CURSE?
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Nursepepeye(f): 10:41am On Mar 17
Namaster:
Can someone slap the wig off this horse-faced WHOORE?

Imagine asking men to raise a BASTARD that is essentially a BILLBOARD telling the whole world that your wife not only got diccked down by a strange man but also made you pamper for 9 months while carrying the spawn of said man.

Let's not talk about the boatload of money it costs to raise a child.

Men, listen to this:

Your cheating wife is free to have her ass slapped like a little bitch. But you don't have to suffer the constant slap on the face that is the child of an affair.

The moment you discover a paternity fraud, chase the woman and her child away. If you want a charity case, make your way to an orphanage.

In fact, ALL men should do a DNA test before naming ceremony even if they are married to Virgin Mary.

Also, can someone please slap the wig off this horse-faced WHOORE?
as in a single slaps can remove wig 😂😂 grin
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Babssoo(m): 10:46am On Mar 17
That you name blessing doesn’t suit you, you are a curse
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by bdon12: 11:00am On Mar 17
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by bluefilm: 11:02am On Mar 17
What an idiotic start from a clout chasing idiot, of course!
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Jesse1991: 11:05am On Mar 17
I blame Nairaland for giving this ugly duckling popularity.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by bentenny(m): 11:32am On Mar 17
A woman is only loyal to her feelings and not a man's sacrifices!

Know this and know peace!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Elzazzi: 11:42am On Mar 17
Honestey:
Even ordinary animal, lion would kill every cub belonging to another male lion to father its own let alone humans. These holelies want us to descend to their below animal level.

Hmm. This is one great analogy. I have seen on animal documentaries channels alot.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by saysoo: 11:42am On Mar 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
animal. Beast. Shameless bastard.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Tonnyray: 12:12pm On Mar 17
Yankee101:
It’s not the biology, it’s the deception
Men adopt kids all day and marry single mothers
It’s the lying to a man that he fathered a child he did not
You said it all.
GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by GenFunction: 12:13pm On Mar 17
99thEnemy:

Haba na!
E never reach like that na!. Wetin do Oraimo cord? grin
Use plank,i repeat use plank.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:24pm On Mar 17
She has given her advice. I get her point.
She feels, since you've been living with her for years, instead of embarrassing her, it's best you forgive her and marriage continues.

She doesn't know that most women can accept a child from a man that isn't hers, just for the family to still stay united but most man can't.

They'll call the child a bastard, same men go to the orphanage to adopt children if they can't have one.
I don't know why they didn't call the adopted child a bastard as well since it didn't come from their loins.

She's not encouraging women to cheat on their husbands, she's advicing men on how to handle the situation if they are faced with one, of course the men will surely disagree and curse her too.

Most men feel it's their right to cheat and have children from Seven women but a woman must be righteous.

I like that saying, "anyone that hasn't sinned should be the first to cast the stone".
Jesus wasn't encouraging the woman to continue with her harlotry but making the crowd see the reason why the woman's sin can be overlooked and forgiven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Goodlady(f): 12:27pm On Mar 17
Samfloxin:
Ashawo dey give motivational speech...this is my first time of seeing that
Am ashamed of her cos she can't take kids from other women which are of her husband as her own.

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by 99thEnemy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17
bobbiiee:
Blessing or CURSE?
cool
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Longdon1: 12:34pm On Mar 17
Usless woman
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by damkin24(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17
Idiot
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Abbeytoy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17
This is one thing I love about northern Nigeria...

I hope they come to our rescue now and stone this one to deathhhh
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Oluwademilade: 1:17pm On Mar 17
If I accept, the child sef suppose Dey fear
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by ultimateprof: 1:20pm On Mar 17
This is one of the reasons why I don't blame those who refused to marry.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by ultimateprof: 1:22pm On Mar 17
RevenuesBoost:
She has given her advice. I get her point.
She feels, since you've been living with her for years, instead of embarrassing her, it's best you forgive her and marriage continues.

She doesn't know that most woman can accept a child from a man that isn't hers, just for the family to still stay united but most man can't.

They'll call the child a bastard, same men go to the orphanage to adopt children if they can't have one.
I don't know why they didn't call the adopted child a bastard as well since it didn't come from their loins.

She's not encouraging women to cheat on their husbands, she's advicing men on how to handle the situation if they are faced with one, of course the men will surely disagree and curse her too.

Men feel it's their right to cheat and have children from Seven women but a woman must be righteous.

I like that saying, "anyone that hasn't sinned should be the first to cast the stone".
Jesus wasn't encouraging the woman to continue with her harlotry but making the crowd see the reason why the woman's sin can be overlooked and forgiven.

You're simply the best!

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Nwaiyoo: 1:31pm On Mar 17
She is indirectly encouraging paternity fraud. I pity person that will take you serious in a relationship.
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17
E no go better for this girl and her mother...

Thank God for REDPILL
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Kukutente23: 1:42pm On Mar 17
Geovanni412:

The word simp means simple man. A man that does not bother with the complexity of the world

Running away from taking DNA test for yourself whilst doing same for your kids is a simple move.

Statistics says that Nigeria ranks number one in paternity fraud.

What makes you think without any tests that you are not part of the statistic?

Or did the statistic fall from the sky. Dey play!
In other words, you must make the same mistakes your father made
And if your father has no chance to rectify his mistake, then you have no business attempting to rectifying yours
Conclusion: Simp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Biological Father To Accept A Child – Blessing CEO Advices by Ashirioluwa: 1:54pm On Mar 17
I don’t need advice from anyone on issue concerning infidelity, and I’m not ready to help any man raise his children.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Singer Allowed Fans Touch Her Private Parts On Stage While Performing / Nobel Igwe Celebrates 36th Birthday With New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.