Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband (789 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Antfly(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16
An Ugandan parents, Mr and Mrs Odong have come out to speak on accepting their son, Andrew, as a gay man with his partner who is a Nigerian.

Andrew who is married to a Nigerian gay man, Tosin Ojutalayo, has made headlines in the previous year, when they had their dream wedding in France in May 2023, which was attended by Andrew’s parents.
In a podcast with their son, the Odongs spoke of how they couldn’t turn their back on Andrew because of his sexuality.

Andrew’s father stated that he knew that being gay wasn’t something Andrew could change from.

‘’It is what you are. You are not going to change for somebody, even for your parents. If that is what you are”

Speaking, his mum said she knows that her son being gay doesn’t imply that he is ill or that he would die.

‘’It’s just love. I can’t see myself dumping my child for love. Tosin and Andrew as I know them are my children. They are going to be my children for the rest of my life until I die”

source: http://antfly.ng/2024/03/16/parents-speak-on-accepting-their-gay-son-and-his-nigerian-husband/

1 Like

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by LagosFirstSon: 7:22pm On Mar 16
Tosin ojutalayo, with all the big yansh girls in Yoruba land, you chose your fellow man

Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by NwaNimo1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16
To Sin......the name says it all

.....happy to 'chop ban' with my observation!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by LagosFirstSon: 7:26pm On Mar 16
NwaNimo1:

He is One of the people giving Nigerians bad image abroad

Imagine choosing his fellow man ass-hole over pretty wet pussy

Tosin whyyyy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16
Tufiakwa.........I better queue up behind Ned jus to bed Regina Daniel than marry a fellow man with a strong yansh and hairy anus.

On Regina's queue I stand.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Depriest2020: 7:44pm On Mar 16
Failed parentage.

False Spirit has taken over them, deceiving them.
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination

1 Like

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by kestolove95(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16
Who Peter obi son dey marry?
Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by BondRiv: 8:39pm On Mar 16
Ew
Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Wahabfuture: 9:26pm On Mar 16
kestolove95:

Obi son is not a gay and any evidence will be welcomed but please i don't need those crappy and propaganda photos courtesy of agbado empty skull miscreants

1 Like

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by chopnaira: 9:31pm On Mar 16
Eh God.
Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by chopnaira: 9:31pm On Mar 16
kestolove95:
We don't know yet but that guy is also as gay as fuk. He is part of the LGBTQ+ community in the UK.
Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Elzazzi: 9:37pm On Mar 16
NwaNimo1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Wahabfuture: 9:37pm On Mar 16
chopnaira:

We don't know yet but that guy is also as gay as fuk. He is part of the LGBTQ+ community in the UK.

Still not guilty until proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Samesame247: 9:58pm On Mar 16
kestolove95:
chopnaira:

His excellency Mr. Peter Obi's son is not a gay. Stop wishing evil to him. The son is indifferent to the whole Lgbtq nonsense; the guy just dey hussle with the oyinbo agenda, he is not gay.

Stop wishing evil upon Mr. Peter Obi; he is not the cause of your frustration and hunger. You know the sapa is real and e dey touch everywhere normal normal. Hold your balablu accountable if he can cut cost of governance small for you.

1 Like

Re: Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband by Tjra: 4:51pm On Mar 17
Wahabfuture:

Obi son is not a gay and any evidence will be welcomed but please i don't need those crappy and propaganda photos courtesy of agbado empty skull miscreants
Even Obi himself is gay. Not just his son. He is Atiku's bitch.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me The Way / Creating Family Profile Part 1 / Me, My Great Grandmother And Great-great Grandmother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.