Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? (576 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Havesomesense(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16
Since I was young I've been good at one thing and I've worked really hard towards achieving it, i've made a lot of sacrifices, spent a lot of money on it but no breakthrough, I feel bad that at this stage in my life, I'm still struggling and not fulfilled.

I just hope God has a master plan for my life cus I'm tired.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16
The country you come from have a far more influence whether your effort will retain and compound over time, or leak off like water in a basket. It also determines if you're starting life with surplus or deficit.

Almost all Nigerians came to life with a deficit account balance. So you'll have to save yourself without systemic support, then save your parents because who else will save them if not you?

Then make sure your own child won't have the burden of saving themselves, you, and finally be able to thrive above all inherited difficulties just by the mere accident of birth, which is to be born in an underdeveloped poor country.

So before you think you are not working hard enough, just know that your effort are meaningless is a failed system. Like a caged Tiger fighting to get out, but all an exercise in futility.

Will God save you at the last moment? I hope so. But a better question is, why did God allow it to happen in the first place?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Jeon(f): 11:51pm On Mar 16
Wii, so this is the reason why you have hates towards women?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Havesomesense(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16
pansophist:
The country you come from have a far more influence whether your effort will retain and compound over time, or leak off like water in a basket. It also determines if you're starting life with surplus or deficit.

Almost all Nigerians came to life with a deficit account balance. So you'll have to save yourself without systemic support, then save your parents because who else will save them if not you?

Then make sure your own child won't have the burden of saving themselves, you, and finally be able to thrive above all inherited difficulties just by the mere accident of birth, which is to be born in an underdeveloped poor country.

So before you think you are not working hard enough, just know that your effort are meaningless is a failed system. Like a caged Tiger fighting to get out, but all an exercise in futility.

Will God save you at the last moment? I hope so. But a better question is, why did God allow it to happen in the first place?

I understand what you are saying, I just pray God rewards my hardwork, I should reap what I sow.

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Openair: 12:56am On Mar 17
Yes oooo.
Multiple times
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Havesomesense(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17
Jeon:
Wii, so this is the reason why you have hates towards women?

He doesn't hate women, he's just looking out for men, so they don't get used.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Mar 17
Havesomesense:

He doesn't hate women, he's just looking out for men, so they don't get used.

Struggling men like him right?.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Which women does that?.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Havesomesense(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17
Jeon:

Struggling men like him right?.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Which women does that?.

You need to have some sense, for real.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by everythingtall3: 12:31am On Mar 18
-
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Lance008(m): 2:00am On Mar 18
Na who Dey work dey expect breakthrough
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by Goodlady(f): 10:04am On Mar 18
Yes when I was in pry 3
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? by MrCork: 10:16am On Mar 18
Havesomesense:
Since I was young I've been good at one thing and I've worked really hard towards achieving it, i've made a lot of sacrifices, spent a lot of money on it but no breakthrough, I feel bad that at this stage in my life, I'm still struggling and not fulfilled.

I just hope God has a master plan for my life cus I'm tired.

Yesssssss sir. I finally had 3some last year December!!
((((true story)))) cheesy

Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married / Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala. / When Was The Last Time Your Darling Treated You Special?