Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected (18871 Views)

Countries Affected By Internet Outage / Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Hot!: Glo 1.2GB For N200 Valid For 3days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by tivta(m): 5:44am On Mar 17
Ok oh
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by MarketDispatch: 5:51am On Mar 17
Folasho99:
Since on Thursday till now, na only we Glo users dey enjoy better network, wahala for who no get Glo line o

But I've been using my MTN ever since..I didn't experience any downtime, and my my Fibre internet has been working since with no downtime...seems my own MTN number series is on another data cable.

7 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Oju4190: 6:02am On Mar 17
Bad time to do internet banking.....No wonder My 94k failed Pos transaction has not b reverse going to two weeks now which is unusual......No matter wats going on in the jungle the lion will never eat grass
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by skj1377(m): 6:06am On Mar 17
Mikocake:

E no go reach 5 weeks jare

It will pass sef. Say 2 months besides the cost is usually in the neighborhood of $2million dollars.
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Mar 17
grin grin grin grin grin grin

U r right.. Boss
nedekid:
I will rather stick to my mtn than activate data on my Glo. Data that will waste at the end of the day, as you wount be able to use 100mb out of 30gig by the time it expires.
One bitten twice shy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by DesChyko: 6:08am On Mar 17
Lol. This one is dead on arrival. I tried using Glo to work when I first heard about this Glo unaffected thing.

Shit! Airtel be saving lives.

4 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by skj1377(m): 6:09am On Mar 17
In those 5 weeks Glo will hammer like mad . Even MTN will approach Glo for internet connectivity.

3 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Verbtips(m): 6:12am On Mar 17
jimiabdul:
5 whole weeks?? Thank God for Glo and their cable o, how person for survive?
glo service no reach every where jor use glo for ekiti you go hate your self

4 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by MrBONE2(m): 6:23am On Mar 17
funmitalks190:

My concern is for the people who don't have a Glo sim yet,

I Thank Great One that I have Gloria and Gladys by my side grin

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:24am On Mar 17
Time to buy Glo Sim then
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Eleph(m): 6:29am On Mar 17
My 2 MTN lines have been working perfectly well with speed still remaining very stable and quite fast. The glo hype to me is a hoax and a marketing gimmick just to promote sales and launder the globacom image.

MTN still remains the best in my own opinion not withstanding the underground cable cut issues having tried the glo network side by side MTN.

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by BarrElChapo(m): 6:29am On Mar 17
As at yesternight mtn was totally fine on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by nonny1212: 6:31am On Mar 17
MTN is restored. Very fast this morning

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Brimstone77: 6:32am On Mar 17

The first page of this thread is filled with glo praise singers..🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Indirectly advertising for glo network.. who's bankrolling you guys??

4 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by OlujobaSamuel: 6:40am On Mar 17
HugoBoss10:
A sponsored message by Glo or what
Because of course both the glo users are complaining too grin grin
The last paragraph is enough to tell you that it's a sponsored post, the wordings sef look like how Nigerian Police go dey hail themselves when they arrest robber wey don dey operate for years with catapult but Dem no see am arrest

2 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by yusufmurry: 6:40am On Mar 17
@OP and co-markers

How did Glo pay you for this?

Even when no issue, Glo has never been a choice

2 Likes

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by blowjohn(m): 6:43am On Mar 17
mariamm234:
Even though their head touches small small once in a while, Glo deserves their accolades for this👏

Imagine being the only the network not affected by this downtime, it's a big feat o

This one people are mentioning Glo up and down, I tot thru said it was terrorist that did the damage?

Make una stop to dey mention Glo before those terrorists go vex go after Glo o
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by ceejay80s(m): 6:47am On Mar 17
They just want to hype glo,
It's a lie
Airtel to was browsing, I used my Airtel.
Only MTN was affected but throughout Saturday which was yesterday, my MTN was browsing till now
Stop lying
U thinks say glo go call u and dash u money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by alfredo4u(m): 6:48am On Mar 17
nedekid:
I will rather stick to my mtn than activate data on my Glo. Data that will waste at the end of the day, as you wount be able to use 100mb out of 30gig by the time it expires.
One bitten twice shy. undecided

Not now again....I challenge u
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by chikason22(m): 6:55am On Mar 17
Folasho99:
Since on Thursday till now, na only we Glo users dey enjoy better network, wahala for who no get Glo line o
I won't still buy the snail network. Never.
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by dappydozzy(m): 7:02am On Mar 17
Kenneth4u205:
Houti terrorists over to you guys.you forgot glo underwater cable during the last operation

You still buy into that US propaganda that Houthis are behind this, once you dont understand the global infrastructure and the layout, you will be so gullible to believe that crap. How many international media have confirmed that report. Have the Houthis claimed responsibility. You are so funny and gullible.
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by NoToPile: 7:03am On Mar 17
Loool, why are people saying first page is full of praise singers, I have been using glo majorly as far back as I can remember for data.

No body is forcing anybody to buy glo na.

But we will say it as it is.
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Gggjhhj: 7:07am On Mar 17
Useless GLO
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by LucemFerre: 7:08am On Mar 17
I hope say Glo go build up on this. I've always wanted make Glo displace stupid MTN and all these foreign networks
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by highchief1: 7:13am On Mar 17
Kwaramustgoodag:
Even slow Mtn is far better than fastest glo browsing.
very true.no be me and glo.make the problem last for 1yr I no go stl use glo.The internet issue is not a big deal.if u are using iPhone just move from LTE to 3G it’s manageable

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Stayupup(m): 7:14am On Mar 17
I guess this is to now promote Glo to the people.

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by colizee(m): 7:16am On Mar 17
Glo? Taaaaaa!

I rather endure this bad service for a few days than experience it for the rest of my life with glo!
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Judolisco(m): 7:17am On Mar 17
Bossman:
Internet seems to be fine this early morning. I’m using MTN.

bossman which cable TV bdis?
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by eeithis(m): 7:20am On Mar 17
Anyone wey em mtn data go soon expire abeg share give me naw
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by vicfajeze: 7:32am On Mar 17
Kwaramustgoodag:
and what's the difference between fast glo and slow mtn now
The difference is CLEAR bros
Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by Daniluv1(m): 7:33am On Mar 17
Folasho99:

I use airtel and I have been enjoying smooth access

1 Like

Re: Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:35am On Mar 17
Bossman:
Internet seems to be fine this early morning. I’m using MTN.

Hello, is that free to air TV?
Or Internet TV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.