Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings (34276 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Earnings On Instagram Will Buy 58 Rolls Royce Phantoms / Video/Photos: How Joshua Knocked Out Undefeated Alexander Povetkin In Round / 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by miky(m): 11:02am On Mar 17
Pls don't ever get married Joshua! Would hate to see a woman destroy all you have built.

Date and have gun, have your kids but don't marry

Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by ufotunang: 11:03am On Mar 17
It's good for one to have talent and skills..it can take you far ahead in this life...no matter whatever you want to do
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Rejoice28(f): 11:05am On Mar 17
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by kennylagos(m): 11:21am On Mar 17
I enjoyed Joshua Vs Klitschko fight
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by lije: 11:26am On Mar 17
stano2:
His environment helped
you said it all
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by uptownemmygee(m): 11:51am On Mar 17
Be like this my height dey waste like this
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Calitoscassius(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17
epainos:
When I read front-page comments on NL, I laugh, and so I avoid them because they are mostly rubbish.

Some mentioned Mike Tyson and bla bla bla. People don't get it. Or is it poverty or illiteracy in Africa that is making people to not be well-informed? Mike Tyson is gaddam rich now. Sportsmen don't fade off easily even after retirement as long as they set up a small amount to keep fit. Endorsements will always come. So, getting into sports can give you a lifetime opportunity. Tyson has just learned to keep his mouth shut and not expose himself to girls and uncle tax agencies. Did he lose money? Yes. Was he naive? Yes. But he has grown. He is rich.

The Law of Attraction
Listen, I learned a lesson some years ago. It is not too late for anyone to make a financial breakthrough. Listen again...you cannot make it via 8 to 5 regular job. That job is to keep you fit till you make it. If you decide to be comfortable in that job, it is ok. But you can make more money.

The only way to do it is to do similar things these guys do. Work smart like Antony Joshua. Get a skill that gives extremely high rewards. That skill is what will make you. But you need a regular income to keep yourself together while learning such a skill.

Position yourself such that people like Joshua Tyson, Okacha, Kanu, Dangote, Musk, Otedola, Adenuga, etc will patronize you. It may not be Otedola who will notice you, but DJ Cuppy. And that's it. Tinubu may not notice, but Seyi or Remi. Or it may be Gbaja. And that's it.

Do not lobby around them like how Nigerian upcoming politicians turn themselves to slaves, let them approach you. That skill is the ONLY reason they will find you. Davido will give you a front seat with Akon, Drake, Chris Brown, etc if he needs your skill badly. And then, guess what? Your network expands madly.

Again I repeat, let the law of attraction work in your life.
Yes, Mike is rich, Mike has always being very rich, as you said, he had a big mouth when he was young, now that he is older he is behaving himself.

I fail to understand all these your law of attraction rhetoric, grin i have never heard of it..

Everybody will not and are not meant to be rich or millionaires, some will work 8 to 5, some will make enough depending on their needs, wealth is relative, what you consider as rich or poor may not be the same as everyone else, some people want enough to live a comfortable life, some wants to be millionaires, some just want a simple life, it is not how much you have or how wealthy you are, it is how useful are your wealth to you. Do you need that much wealth?
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by epainos: 12:24pm On Mar 17
Calitoscassius:
Yes, Mike is rich, Mike has always being very rich, as you said, he had a big mouth when he was young, now that he is older he is behaving himself.

I fail to understand all these your law of attraction rhetoric, grin i have never heard of it..

Everybody will not and are not meant to be rich or millionaires, some will work 8 to 5, some will make enough depending on their needs, wealth is relative, what you consider as rich or poor may not be the same as everyone else, some people want enough to live a comfortable life, some wants to be millionaires, some just want a simple life, it is not how much you have or how wealthy you are, it is how useful are your wealth to you. Do you need that much wealth?

Looks like you rush to get things done. This is one of the faults of people who are destined to be great. "Over sabi" and "impatience". Return to my post, and read again where I specifically wrote that if you are comfortable with your 8 to 4 job, it is ok. That's your limit, and it is fine.

Does one need so much wealth? It depends on your ability and limitations. One does not need much for himself, but when you are destined to do great things, and you are equipped to make so much, please, don't. Cut that destiny short. Se you hear me? Na your wahala.

This is what I get from your useless response to my post. Your destiny is 8 to 4 jobs, embrace it. It is your destiny. And enjoy it. Make sure of what you have there. It is your destiny and not others. Of course, not everyone is meant to be rich. People like you are meant to be employed. Na your destiny. But I will teach people how to leave an 8 to 5 job. Those who want to tap into it will. And those who want clean wealth will. You are among those who don't need wealth, and so be it. Those with wealth will employ you, send you on errands, and use you. That is it. This is your destiny. And there is nothing bad in it. So, enjoy serving those who have wealth.

Let those who can assimilate well make use of the law of attraction. Your capability cannot comprehend it. And it is ok. But you don't need to show your weakness in public that you don't understand simple things easily. No wonder you are comfortable with 8 to 4 jobs.

Pray for wisdom to answer rightly and not miss fire. Must you respond to all posts? You just yeye yourself. grin
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by stasius: 1:29pm On Mar 17
Nigerian budget for a year.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by lesbiconverter: 2:08pm On Mar 17
epainos:
When I read front-page comments on NL, I laugh, and so I avoid them because they are mostly rubbish.

Some mentioned Mike Tyson and bla bla bla. People don't get it. Or is it poverty or illiteracy in Africa that is making people to not be well-informed? Mike Tyson is gaddam rich now. Sportsmen don't fade off easily even after retirement as long as they set up a small amount to keep fit. Endorsements will always come. So, getting into sports can give you a lifetime opportunity. Tyson has just learned to keep his mouth shut and not expose himself to girls and uncle tax agencies. Did he lose money? Yes. Was he naive? Yes. But he has grown. He is rich.

The Law of Attraction
Listen, I learned a lesson some years ago. It is not too late for anyone to make a financial breakthrough. Listen again...you cannot make it via 8 to 5 regular job. That job is to keep you fit till you make it. If you decide to be comfortable in that job, it is ok. But you can make more money.

The only way to do it is to do similar things these guys do. Work smart like Antony Joshua. Get a skill that gives extremely high rewards. That skill is what will make you. But you need a regular income to keep yourself together while learning such a skill.

Position yourself such that people like Joshua Tyson, Okacha, Kanu, Dangote, Musk, Otedola, Adenuga, etc will patronize you. It may not be Otedola who will notice you, but DJ Cuppy. And that's it. Tinubu may not notice, but Seyi or Remi. Or it may be Gbaja. And that's it.

Do not lobby around them like how Nigerian upcoming politicians turn themselves to slaves, let them approach you. That skill is the ONLY reason they will find you. Davido will give you a front seat with Akon, Drake, Chris Brown, etc if he needs your skill badly. And then, guess what? Your network expands madly.

Again I repeat, let the law of attraction work in your life.

Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by epainos: 2:28pm On Mar 17
lesbiconverter:
Apply wisdom "small small". You posted a screenshot showing Mike Tyson was bankrupt in 2003. That was 21 years ago. Mehn! Apply wisdom na.

Also, read well. Didn't you read where I wrote that he lost money? Ha ba! Why is it that you are too hasty?

As I wrote, Tyson acquired a skill that will pay him a lifetime. He is getting endorsements right and left. For your information, he is fighting Paul Jake the YouTuber and one of the most recent WWE stars who fought May Wheather in a casual fight. Have you seen Tyson's recent training? The thing is that Tyson was reckless after the real trainer who discovered him died. And he wasn't working hard. Go and watch his training at over 50 years now. Go jam, Tyson.

Do you know that he trained Ngawnnou who faced Anthony Joshua recently? Do you know how much he earned? You know nothing. Tyson is extremely rich now.

Do you know that he used to run a marijuana farm? Go check out how much he made before many people rushed into the business. Tyson was making around $500,000 profit per month from that greenhouse farm.

By the way, Donald Trump filed for business bankruptcy four times. Lol. This is to tell you that there must be a reason. When you file personal or business bankruptcy in the US, it doesn't mean you are down ooo at times.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Calitoscassius(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17
epainos:

Looks like you rush to get things done. This is one of the faults of people who are destined to be great. "Over sabi" and "impatience". Return to my post, and read again where I specifically wrote that if you are comfortable with your 8 to 4 job, it is ok. That's your limit, and it is fine.

Does one need so much wealth? It depends on your ability and limitations. One does not need much for himself, but when you are destined to do great things, and you are equipped to make so much, please, don't. Cut that destiny short. Se you hear me? Na your wahala.

This is what I get from your useless response to my post. Your destiny is 8 to 4 jobs, embrace it. It is your destiny. And enjoy it. Make sure of what you have there. It is your destiny and not others. Of course, not everyone is meant to be rich. People like you are meant to be employed. Na your destiny. But I will teach people how to leave an 8 to 5 job. Those who want to tap into it will. And those who want clean wealth will. You are among those who don't need wealth, and so be it. Those with wealth will employ you, send you on errands, and use you. That is it. This is your destiny. And there is nothing bad in it. So, enjoy serving those who have wealth.

Let those who can assimilate well make use of the law of attraction. Your capability cannot comprehend it. And it is ok. But you don't need to show your weakness in public that you don't understand simple things easily. No wonder you are comfortable with 8 to 4 jobs.

Pray for wisdom to answer rightly and not miss fire. Must you respond to all posts? You just yeye yourself. grin
Absolute rubbish! grin grin with all these your so called knowledge about how to get rich i bet you are still stagnant where you are still struggling, you can keep dreaming, there is nothing wrong with it,

I don't work 8 to 4, i don't even have a job, i am not doing anything, i just sit at home in my house daily and eat and lazy about and i am sure that i am still better than you are financially. I don't NEED wealth, why da fork would i NEED $500 Million? For what? So i can go about letting poor people like you know that i am rich? Or to go about intimidating poor people like you with my wealth? Make people feel inferior, make them feel hopeless co's they are not wealthy, That's all wealthy folks do. As i said, keep dreaming. You are deluded.

Again, i ask, why da fork would you need all that wealth for? Why would you NEED to own 50 houses? 2 dozens cars? And 3 private Jets? Why?

Still haven't explained what your so called law of attractions mean. I think all these rubbish are what you have made up in your cone head. If you know how to get rich you would not be on here trying to teach me or us how to get rich, Keep on dreaming.

Law of attraction my ass! grin
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by officialfestus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17
AntiChristian:
Even if you earn a billion Kuwaiti Dinar in one bout, boxing remains haram!
na everything be haram for where poor muslims they, fuuuus
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by epainos: 3:31pm On Mar 17
Calitoscassius:
Absolute rubbish! grin grin with all these your so called knowledge about how to get rich i bet you are still stagnant where you are still struggling, you can keep dreaming, there is nothing wrong with it,

I don't work 8 to 4, i don't even have a job, i am not doing anything, i just sit at home in my house daily and eat and lazy about and i am sure that i am still better than you are financially. I don't NEED wealth, why da fork would i NEED $500 Million? For what? So i can go about letting poor people like you know that i am rich? Or to go about intimidating poor people like you with my wealth? Make people feel inferior, make them feel hopeless co's they are not wealthy, That's all wealthy folks do. As i said, keep dreaming. You are deluded.

Again, i ask, why da fork would you need all that wealth for? Why would you NEED to own 50 houses? 2 dozens cars? And 3 private Jets? Why?

Still haven't explained what your so called law of attractions mean. I think all these rubbish are what you have made up in your cone head. If you know how to get rich you would not be on here trying to teach me or us how to get rich, Keep on dreaming.

Law of attraction my ass! grin
Poor thinking. What a pity!

The bolded part sums everything. Go find a 8 to 4 job first so you can reason well. And if you are still lazy to do that like you wrote above, your kind are laying about around Nigerian bus stops. The ones politicians are using are doing agbero there. At least, go make money to eat. Go mingle and disccus with them. This thread is not for you.

Good luck!
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by mmsen: 3:36pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:
Unfortunately, another Nigerian brother, Anthony Ogogo ended his carrer with a nasty eye injury. He was supposed to be the face of British boxing, he's skillful, powerful, the fans favourite, had media paparazzi and also more handsome than AJ

Heavyweight boxing will always be the premier division. Ogogo was a middleweight. Nobody cares about middleweights unless they're a once in a generation talent, which he was not.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Putindbutt: 3:53pm On Mar 17
mmsen:

Heavyweight boxing will always be the premier division. Ogogo was a middleweight. Nobody cares about middleweights unless they're a once in a generation talent, which he was not.
Are you kidding?, who in the heavyweight garner more paychecks than Mayweather, Canelo, Ryan Garcia etc?, boxing promotion is about the fighter who fans love to see not neccesarily about skills.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by ayanbadejo68166: 4:23pm On Mar 17
Joshua is rich but all these people that will be calculating other people's money...Money dey boxing and all these muscular agberos are just wasting their talents.Joshua is rich but all these people that will be calculating other people's money...Money dey boxing and all these muscular agberos are just wasting their talents....
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by grandstar(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17
gaskiyamagana:
Hope he learned from the mistakes of Mike Tyson financial reckless from millions he earned when he is reigning champion; only to become.....
What I am saying is that he should not be squandermania. He has only maximum of 5yrs more to reign and rest.

The guy no dey spend.

Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17
epainos:

Poor thinking. What a pity!

The bolded part sums everything. Go find a 8 to 4 job first so you can reason well. And if you are still lazy to do that like you wrote above, your kind are laying about around Nigerian bus stops. The ones politicians are using are doing agbero there. At least, go make money to eat. Go mingle and disccus with them. This thread is not for you.

Good luck!
More rubbish!. grin

I am still waiting for you to tell me the meaning of law of attraction grin grin some jargon you made up in your head. You must Think everyone is dumb on here?

You know all these bull shit about "law of attraction" and you are not a millionaire. You should be a millionaire by now.

You don't get it do you?! I am jobless but still wealthier than you could ever dream of.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Alcatel17: 7:39pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:
Unfortunately, another Nigerian brother, Anthony Ogogo ended his carrer with a nasty eye injury. He was supposed to be the face of British boxing, he's skillful, powerful, the fans favourite, had media paparazzi and also more handsome than AJ

U are a boxing hard-core fan like me...ogogo is now into professional wrestling d last time I read about him
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by cyrusmillz: 7:55pm On Mar 17
Anyone who uses chatgpt regularly can see that most of this article was written with chatgpt. Even punch dey use chatgpt cheesy
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by mofaderera500: 9:22pm On Mar 17
Impressive recordsImpressive records...
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by gnykelly(m): 12:22am On Mar 18
Yankee101:
After taxes, agents and commissions his take home will be less than 200m
But still a good haul
I’ll retire while my body and mind is still intact

Taxes doesn't work that way...he might legally reduce the tax.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Yankee101: 1:11am On Mar 18
gnykelly:

Taxes doesn't work that way...he might legally reduce the tax.

You write off expenses

Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by chigogo2010(m): 5:45am On Mar 18
Manchester United vs Liverpool 4-3 FA Cup quarter Final Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSq2PFs7mQ?si=61nt1bIqFRfoETqE
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by AntiChristian: 5:00pm On Mar 18
officialfestus:
na everything be haram for where poor muslims they, fuuuus

So since you are poor everyone then must be poor!

You have a poor psyche!
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by officialfestus(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19
AntiChristian:

So since you are poor everyone then must be poor!

You have a poor psyche!
you're the one who's poor.
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On Mar 19
officialfestus:
you're the one who's poor.

Define poverty?

What's your bank balance plus your cash at hand minus all your debt?
Re: How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings by Victortt: 4:50pm On Apr 29
Good day people am into gambling

Tho am still a promising boy my father loves me so much he can do anything for me in any terms but am so scared to tell him what the hell am passing through
Every feeding money I collect in school is always lost to gambling what do I do please
Should I tell my father and face the music even right now am so stranded

Paul Pogba Blames Messi & Ronaldo For The Critics He Faces In Manchester United / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70