Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

“I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h (831 Views)

“I Was Introduced To Hard Substance In 2021" - Singer, Solidstar Says / They Put Substance In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal With Naira Marley / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by dashpressmedia: 6:49am On Mar 17
“I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental hotel” - Singer Solidstar (video) ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/hsUN4jcywVK7zifE/?mibextid=WC7FNe

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by CountinBlessins(m): 6:52am On Mar 17
There is nothing drugs cannot do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by superCleanworks(m): 9:36am On Mar 17
I saw this guy in 2020 at Ajah like he was just coming from a show. Such a nice personality.

Avoid drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by Rexymania(m): 9:42am On Mar 17
Look at his face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by Omihanifa: 10:20am On Mar 17
Rexymania:
Look at his face

Hard drugs don make am old by force

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by Gadafii: 4:38pm On Mar 17
Some boys are on steady ice and colos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by SporaD8: 5:38pm On Mar 17
dashpressmedia:
“I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental hotel” - Singer Solidstar (video) ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/hsUN4jcywVK7zifE/?mibextid=WC7FNe

#dashpressmedia
Alaye, na lamba you dey yarn!
The effects would have wear off before you get to Oriental.
I would have believe had he said he RAN like Okada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by Omihanifa: 6:07pm On Mar 17
SporaD8:

Alaye, na lamba you dey yarn!
The effects would have wear off before you get to Oriental.
I would have believe had he said he RAN like Okada!

Exactly my thought, Awoyaya to oriental is very far

That's like 32 kilometers grin infact by the time he gets to ajah or Vgc the effects don wear off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by SporaD8: 6:38pm On Mar 17
Omihanifa:

Exactly my thought, Awoyaya to oriental is very far

That's like 32 kilometers grin infact by the time he gets to ajah or Vgc the effects don wear off
Ma nigga wey sabi!🤜🤛
Re: “I was introduced to hard substance in 2021. I walked from Awoyaya to Oriental h by dashpressmedia: 11:26am On Mar 19
Thank you all for sharing

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Gospel Singer Egbin Orun Reportedly Passed Away / Prince. . .has He Said Anything Since Michael's Death? / The Truth About Michael Jackson's Colour! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.