Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner (430 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / My Fiancรฉe Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:17am On Mar 17
It's looking so hard for me why? every girl i dated, either end up ghosting me or just after money money

How una the see wife material pls thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Mar 17
Marry ur fellow man, u know men love genuinely.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Marriage no dy benefit men, but na dem dy cry for marriage and family pass.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by Delightsome2023: 9:10am On Mar 17
Jeon:
Marry ur fellow man, u know men love genuinely.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Marriage no dy benefit men, but na dem dy cry for marriage and family pass.
your number is no more connecting why?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by tochez24(m): 9:54am On Mar 17
Ernerstdavid55:
It's looking so hard for me why? every girl i dated, either end up ghosting me or just after money money

How una the see wife material pls thanks

Most married men settled for less, so don't bother to know how anyone got his woman๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rather look inwards.... Have you found out why girls are ghosting you?? Do you chase them with moneyโ™‚๏ธ

It could be possible you are attracting them with money so when she comes, she will realize you got nothing and then leaves... Or you're going for damaged girls instead

Have you tried Virgins and reserved girls??

Check yourself broโœ…โœ…โœ…

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17
tochez24:

Most married men settled for less, so don't bother to know how anyone got his woman๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rather look inwards.... Have you found out why girls are ghosting you?? Do you chase them with moneyโ™‚๏ธ

It could be possible you are attracting them with money so when she comes, she will realize you got nothing and then leaves... Or you're going for damaged girls instead

Have you tried Virgins and reserved girls??

Check yourself broโœ…โœ…โœ…
bro i like black girls but it's more like dey don't trust me
Maybe because i live alone... I hear siblings or sister do help getting one but am just one man.no fami
Re: How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by tochez24(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17
Ernerstdavid55:
bro i like black girls but it's more like dey don't trust me
Maybe because i live alone... I hear siblings or sister do help getting one but am just one man.no fami

It's not because you live alone broโš ๏ธ

Many of us live alone too!!!

It's because you're given them a false energy( a playboy vibe) which you need to work on.

You need the RED pill๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š
Re: How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner by pansophist(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17
Improve your social status.

They are ghosting you because they don't see you as good enough, and the ones that are after money just want to use you, before the final ghosting.

Be aware that just because a woman does not see you as good enough doesn't mean you are not good enough. A child will always pick a biscuit over a million-dollar suitcase, or a dog biting a person that wants to rescue it from a trap.

But even if we can fake and deceive other people, we can't deceive ourselves. Only you know if you are a good catch to any woman, and in that case, them ghosting you is their loss.

All in all, keep improving yourself, and the one who sees your value will appreciate you, stay, and make the rejection of the previous worth it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Especially Stupid Nigerian Girls Disrespect Bolt And Uber Drivers / The Touching Love Story / A Master Piece.....should I Tell?.........a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.