Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Anti Tithe Teachings Or Doctrines Are Satanic, Beware! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti Tithe Teachings Or Doctrines Are Satanic, Beware! (89 Views)

"Benny Hinn Must Clarify Tithing Teachings Or Offer 'Refund' To Those He Misled" / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti Tithe Teachings Or Doctrines Are Satanic, Beware! by reallifegospel(m): 10:37am On Mar 17
Apostle Constance C. Friday warns believers about the anti-tithe teachings and doctrines that are all over the place. Don't be deceived by Satan! He warns.
The anti tithe teachings and doctrines are awash on the internet, now everywhere.

This is the work of the Antichrist.
These are the tares being sown by the enemy as Jesus mentioned in the parable of the sower. It's a direct act of war from the enemy of man himself, Satan.
Read Matthew 13:1-43 (Matthew 13:24-30).

It's the Spiritual war against the Church in the 21st century.
Believe me when I say, it's a trap set up to throw many people into penury and into hell.
The growth and exponential increase of the progress of the gospel is definitely a cause of sleepless nights to agents the kingdom of darkness because so many souls are being yanked out of bondage.
The aim for the spread and proliferation of the anti-tithe doctrine is
1. To attack the growth, spread and expansion of the Churches,
2. To return many People back to penury, bondage and hell.

Don't be deceived,
Many popular anti-tithe teachers who are followed by lots and lots of fans on the Internet still pay their tithes in secret.
One Chukwudiaso Onyema a furniture maker who was a very passionate follower of the faith, and great evangelist who faithfully paid his tithe regularly, suddenly stopped and started demanding for a refund of all his tithe from the Dunamis Church Abuja.
All I have to say is that, the young man has been tricked, distracted and deceived by the devil. He was on his way to a great place in life but has suddenly derailed. He should retrace his steps back to God to avoid missing it all completely. Let's say some words of prayer for that young man.
He talks negatively about praying to God through Jesus, he seems to forget that Jesus Christ said, I and the father are one, John 10:30.
That means when you're dealing with Jesus Christ, you're dealing with God.
There's a lot to talk about but let just simply say, don't let the devil lead you away from your promised land at river Jordan through anti-tithe teachings and doctrines.
Remain Blessed.

Article Written by Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.

1 Share

Re: Anti Tithe Teachings Or Doctrines Are Satanic, Beware! by reallifegospel(m): 3:55am On Apr 07
Follow Us on Facebook for more
www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg

(1) (Reply)

Westerhof Finally Confesses That Adultery Is In Polygamy! / Breaking Generational Curses Biblical / Did Jesus Actually Die And Rise Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.